Even Meee...

UmmHadiqah

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh Ukhti,

Mabruk! Masha'Allah, what a beautiful thing. May your marriage be happy, loving, successful, peaceful (all the good things, lol). Ameen.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy!!
Alf mabroOoOoOokk! :D:D

Thats GREAT news!!! :D
im sooooooooooo happpppii for uuuuuuuuu! :D

May Allah bless you guys! :D
Ameen :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

So many people getting married and engaged mashaAllah!
im so happpi for ya sis :D

Keep on smiling :D
x x
Wassalaam

naaad

mu'minah
Wa Alaikum as Salaaam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh brothers and sisters,,,,

wooooohhhoooo I AM SOOOOOOOOOO THRILLED!!!!
:ma: SOOOO MANY DUAS AND GOOD WISHES..... IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME AND MAKES ME VERY VERY HAPPY :):):)

i come to TTI quite rare these days but even those few minutes fill my life with happiness seeing all my brothers and sisters wishing me so much good and making such wonderful duas for me........ feeelllsss awesome!!!
plz cotinue making dua for me and INSHALLAH i'll remember u all in my duas as well :)
I am extremely grateful to ALLAH for making me apart of TTI and Jazakum ALLAH Khair so all the beautiful duas :):)

Nikaah will be on 15th july INSHALLAH and wedding ceremony will be on 17th july :)

JAZAKUM ALLAH KHAIRAN KATHEERAN
WA BARAKALLAHU FEEKUM WA AHSANA ILAIKUM!!!!!!!!!!

ayesha_r, amer awan 1988, zahrany, IbnAdam77, misbah ul haya, IslamicGirl24, ahmed_indian, sistersalina, halah, Asja, fada_all, Muslim18, Sarah Shafiq, BrotherInIslam7, ..DuA.., musliminah 05, *AmatuAllah4lyf*, ahmed m, saima abdullah, Umm Hadiqah, Muslimah16,

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

Allahu AKbar! :ma::ma::ma: its such a good news ukhti. congrats! to you I hope you too are right for each other and insha Allah you are sooo in my duas:hearts::hearts: Good lluck ukhti:hijabi::hijabi:

wasalam

Aisha. joyo

~ALLAH 0 AKBAR~
:muslim_child::jumpclap:salaaaaamzzzzz

mashallah sis dat so nice to hear inshallah i will do dua 4 yo

alhamdulilah :ma::ma:

aaiwang

here my dua for you (and who everyone want get married! included myselft...
doa%20pernikahan.jpg

"May Allah bless you and integrated with Al-Khairat"

icadams

Mashallah, congratulations. I am sure that Allah will bless your marriage and provide you with a wonderful new life.