Ever Wonder???

Asma

As Salaam Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu,
Ever Wonder??? if Muslims' world wide decided at this very moment to come together under One Ummah.what would happen??? What would we do???
You think our spirit would be like Muslims of yester years???

Ramadan will soon be upon us,Ever Wonder??? if our Muslim Brothers all over the world, for the whole month of Ramadan dressed like Rasulullah(Sallallahu Alaihi Wasalam) and strive to be an example like him. All the Muslim Women that don't cover. Cover for the month of Ramadan and strive to be like the Mothers of Islam . What would happened??? America would probably have a heart attack... The world would have a stroke... What do you think??? Would we make a difference??? Could we make a difference??? Will We Make A Difference??? Can We Make A Difference??? What do you think???...

ashah

:salam2: Sister
I am agree with you that muslims should get to gether under:

1 Deen
1 Ummah
1 Allah

and it will help us to face current problems on Muslim Ummah.

May Allah unite us all.(Amin)

:wasalam:

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: sis,

Insha-Allah one day everyone will embrace islam!

May Allah(Swt) guide us all to the striaght path!

:ma: :)

Jabbah44

Inshallah one day the ummah will be such, but the key is that we whom Allah(azwajal) has given a little understanding should continue to strive in correcting our relationship with Allah, and at the same time work on our families to follow the laws of Allah and the sunnah of our beloved nabi(saw). This will send down the rhamat of Allah and quick decions. Only Allah can unify the ummah, and this will only come when the ummah starts and continues to strive in Allah's path with our wealth and health for Allah says, "if you help my deen i will help you and i will keep u feet firm" May Allah keep us alive to see the beauty of true Islam and the unity of the whole Muslim Ummah, ameen.

sistertashena

:salam2:
If we all came together america would have a heart attack true. Allah has granted the beliver victory over the disbeliver so what do we fear so much that we can't seem to make that a reality. We are all united by our beliving in Allah. it is us that devide our selves for what?? if we belive in Allah and our his servents we keep up pray and follow his law we are all one in his eyes. i pray soon that Allah dose bless use to see our self as he see's us. with out unity there will never be peace we could change the world in one day if we unite that what Minister Louis Farrkhan say and i belive him becouse i know he is guided by Allah's hand i would to talk to you more about this

sistertashena

ummah

Sorry i am from America. I am a muslim under the guidence of Minster Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam. I would like to know the meaning of the word ummah? please

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
sistertashena said:
If we all came together america would have a heart attack true. Allah has granted the beliver victory over the disbeliver so what do we fear so much that we can't seem to make that a reality. We are all united by our beliving in Allah. it is us that devide our selves for what?? if we belive in Allah and our his servents we keep up pray and follow his law we are all one in his eyes. i pray soon that Allah dose bless use to see our self as he see's us. with out unity there will never be peace we could change the world in one day if we unite that what Minister Louis Farrkhan say and i belive him becouse i know he is guided by Allah's hand i would to talk to you more about this

Assalamu Alaykum Sister, i ask you to leave the Nation of Islam, for their beliefs are not the beliefs of the majority of the Muslims. Infact, the Nation of Islam is not Muslim at all.

Brother Malcolm X realised that and left Nation of Islam before he was killed by them. He knew that the correct path was the Islam that was taught by Allah in the Quran and the sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad :saw:

Nobody else's words are anywhere near that status. And Louis Farrkhan is definitely Not guided by Allah at all. Nor is he considered an islamic scholar by the Muslim world. :astag:

So please be careful sister.

The Ummah, is the brotherhood of all the Muslims from all the countries in the world. Nationality, background, whether you are rich or poor does not matter. What matters is that we are Muslim. And for that we are one family.

I ask you to visit a Mosque which is a Sunni mosque, and not part of the "Nation of Islam".

wasalam.

sistertashena

Assalamu Alaykum

you call me your sister but you do not belive that i am muslim becase i belone to the nation of islam then you are wrong your self i am a muslim who belives in Allah the nation of islam did not kill bether malcon x the gorement of america did like they have killed every great man befor him you do not have the right fact as for louis farrahan may Allah be pleased with him he has work to save the black man and woman in america for almost his whole life he was tought by Elijah Muhammad who was tought by Master fard Muhammad Pace and blessing be on all the worthy servents of Allah. If these men did not come here by the grace of Allah to save us we would be no more. so i think Allah every day for sending them to save me no other person can to bring Allah word to us what you think we are not worthy of the truth which they teach Misiter Louis Farrakan is respected all over the world this man teach us to know and love Allah what has he said of false hood you tell me show me what make you belive he tells lies for i am your sister in islam if you belive that or not i love Allah and if he didn't teach me nothing else ever he toght me that and i hope meny blessing are bestowed apon him and his family and any one who spreads the word of Allah in truth

\wasalam.

sistertashena

maclon X left the nation because he didn't know why he was not Allowed to have more then one wife when Elijah Muhammad had more then one wife in the nation we practice one wife marriges thats why he left Elijah Muhammad was Givin premission by Allah to have more then one wife Being he was a messenger of Allah

wasalam.

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:salam2: sis,

I don`t think brother Mabsoot implied anything to you of not being muslim!:biggrin: :biggrin:

I understand what you are trying to point out.

May Allah(Swt) guide all of us to the right path (Ameen):) :)

:wasalam: :bananabb2in: :bananabb2in:

sistertashena

thank you for understanding we should All listen to one enother that why we have all this devision among us this one teach that this group belives that we have the law it is the base of everything if we go by that we could unite Farrakah teachs the truth just listen he has a lot of support here in north america and all over the world he tells us we all must unite as muslim he never attacks the muslim world like you attack him he love the whole muslim world we all have fallon short in our lives and no one is perfect so stop trying to get on him he has done more good for the people here the any one person who has ever tryed to free us from the slavery the white man has and still is enforcing on us