Everlasting Miracle

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Recently, I have been reading some books about defaming islam and muslims. I realised how systematically and with full force, the mouths and the pens of islamophobes are in action and have been so since a very long time.

I was surprised to see how Islam managed to take all these assaults and is still a prevailing way of life on the earth.

Moreover, Islam is spreading so rapidly, particularly among very knowledgeable people and more amasingly, in the very core of where most of the conspiracies against the muslim world is originating.

Considering the above two facts, I remembered 2 verses of Quran and realised how everlasting miracles they are. The verses are as follows:

"Mighty indeed were the plots which they made, but their plots were (well) within the sight of Allah, even though they were such as to shake the hills!"
Al-Ibrahim, Verse 46

and

"Fain would they extinguish Allah's light with their mouths, but Allah will not allow but that His light should be perfected, even though the Unbelievers may detest (it)."
At-Tawba, Verse 32

Wassalamu alaikum warahmatullah

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam walaikum,

BismilAllah, Ar-Rahman, Ar-Raheem,

Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth.

Love my islam

:salam2:
You are right indeed its a miracle and we are blessed that we are muslim. Either we were born in it or reverted to it its Allah's blessing on us that we recognize it as a miracle of all times.

All praises are due to Allah.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

You're absolutely right, brother Bawar. This is the real miracle! However, it is a miracle just for those who can reflect, who can see with their sound and pure hearts because it is not the eys that grow blind, but the hearts inside the chests:

46 Have they not travelled through the land, and have they hearts wherewith to understand and ears wherewith to hear? Verily, it is not the eyes that grow blind, but it is the hearts which are in the breasts that grow blind.

6) أَفَلَمْ يَسِيرُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ فَتَكُونَ لَهُمْ قُلُوبٌ يَعْقِلُونَ بِهَا أَوْ آذَانٌ يَسْمَعُونَ بِهَا فَإِنَّهَا لَا تَعْمَى الْأَبْصَارُ وَلَكِن تَعْمَى الْقُلُوبُ الَّتِي فِي الصُّدُورِ
( سورة الحج , Al-Hajj, Chapter #22, Verse #46)