Every Muslim should see this photo!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu my dear brothers and sisters.

Ramadan is getting close to us Inshallah,and we are already planning how we will spend this blessed month in ibadah and in doing good deeds, we are also planning which food and drink we will make on iftar, our houses and are gardens are especialy clean in this time of year, but somewhere in the world our Muslims brothers and sisters do not have even slice of bread to break their fast during Ramadhan.

Please dear brothers and sisters do not forget to give sadaqa for our Muslim brothers and sisters in Somalia, because they are passing trough difficult time.

Allah subhane we teala sais in Quraan:

"The likeness of those who spend their wealth in the Way of Allah, is as the likeness of a grain (of corn); it grows seven ears, and each ear has a hundred grains. Allah gives manifold increase to whom He pleases. And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower. ( Surah Al Baqarah, ayah 261)

Here is the photo of one innocnet child that should be enough remainder for all of us.

16a2l1y.jpg

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

JazakiAllahu khairan dear sister for the needed reminder to us. I am just waiting for more like this.

Ya Allah! Help those who are in need! Fulfill the dreams of my brothers and sisters who are starving and dying in hunger. Verily You are al-Razzaq! :(

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

JazakiAllahu khairan dear sister for the needed reminder to us. I am just waiting for more like this.

Ya Allah! Help those who are in need! Fulfill the dreams of my brothers and sisters who are starving and dying in hunger. Verily You are al-Razzaq! :(

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

:salam2:

Allahume ameen dear brother for your honest duas for other Muslims,and may Allah reward you.

May Allah accept your duas and of all of us. Amen ya Rabby

:wasalam:

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu my dear brothers and sisters.

Ramadan is getting close to us Inshallah,and we are already planning how we will spend this blessed month in ibadah and in doing good deeds, we are also planning which food and drink we will make on iftar, our houses and are gardens are especialy clean in this time of year, but somewhere in the world our Muslims brothers and sisters do not have even slice of bread to break their fast during Ramadhan.

Please dear brothers and sisters do not forget to give sadaqa for our Muslim brothers and sisters in Somalia, because they are passing trough difficult time.

Allah subhane we teala sais in Quraan:

"The likeness of those who spend their wealth in the Way of Allah, is as the likeness of a grain (of corn); it grows seven ears, and each ear has a hundred grains. Allah gives manifold increase to whom He pleases. And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower. ( Surah Al Baqarah, ayah 261)

Here is the photo of one innocnet child that should be enough remainder for all of us.

16a2l1y.jpg

:jazaak: for sharing.We need to remind ourselves, constantly ,about the fact that while we are so blessed alhamdulillah many of our brothers and sisters are'nt.May Allah help them and May Allah help us.Ameen
May Allah bless you for reminding us.Ameen.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullahi wa baarakatuhu

May Allah reward you dear brothers with the best rewards for your duas for our beloved brothers and sisters.

And Jazzak Allah khair dear brother Munawar for sharing this informative link with us,and may Allah give us ability to help them Inshallah.:tti_sister:

katieanneb

Salem,

We all think we have problems, and forget what luxury we are living in! The very fact that we are here on this forum, using a computer and the Internet to communicate is proof of this life of luxury. It's good to consider those less well off than ourselves to remember just how blessed we are. A timely reminder as Ramadhan approaches that while we break our fast at Maghrib time and fill our stomachs, others have nothing to eat or drink at all....a never-ending fast. May Allah provide for those who are destitute and hungry! Ya Allah!

Wannabemuslim

:salam2: jakaz allah khair, people need to try and remember things like this picture, before bed, when we wake up, at (occuparion/school here). People would become more compassionate and count there blessings more often, then the only thing getting in the way is acting.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2: jakaz allah khair, people need to try and remember things like this picture, before bed, when we wake up, at (occuparion/school here). People would become more compassionate and count there blessings more often, then the only thing getting in the way is acting.

May Allah reward you dear brother for your words,and they are great message and lesson for all of us to think about your words and refelct upon them Inshallah.

I wish to remaind once again first myselfe and than other brothers and sisters, that we please do not forget to give however much we can as sadaqa for our beloved brothers and sisters in Somalia, because it is hard for our hearts even to look in them.

And now is Ramadhan for them too, but some Muslims in Somalia even fast out of fear of Allah, although they do not have enough food to begin or to finish their fast, SubhanAllah.

May Allah help our beloved brothers and sisters,and not leave them without his Mercy and Help.:tti_sister: