Everyone Is Protesting In Egypt

revert2007

Love Fishing
:salam2:

Well everyone means SCHOOL STUDENTS,UNIVERSITY STUDENTS,WORKERS(from all kind of fields)

Their demands:Reduce fee,high salary,EASY EXAM....etc
They do not attend the classes till their demands are fulfilled.

Interesting!!!!!

:salam2:

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa `alaykum salaam

I'm sorry if I must say I don't like it. Too unstable and chaotic in my mind. Once protests are done and demands are met, a person has to question what are the sustainable limits? I mean Easy exams? That's a bit over-kill.

May Allaah help all of the people of Egypt and bring them into a better state than what was there before.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Wa Alaykum Assalam Sister in islam

without Protesting everything 'll change to better..pls stop Protesting we hate that..we have no time now but I swear by Allaah, your demands will be realized soon..We want the return of normal life in order to control the situation and [Supreme Council of the Armed Forces] , aware of this critical moment in the history of the nation; fulfilling its historical and constitutional responsibility to protect the country and to preserve the safety and security of its territory, and aspiring to fulfill their duty to administer the affairs of the country..<wasalam>

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
wa `alaykum salaam

I'm sorry if I must say I don't like it. Too unstable and chaotic in my mind. Once protests are done and demands are met, a person has to question what are the sustainable limits? I mean Easy exams? That's a bit over-kill.

May Allaah help all of the people of Egypt and bring them into a better state than what was there before.

Ameen Ya Rab..Really we need change All curricula, but at the beginning of the new school year and now will be canceled some parts of the curriculum for lack of time and ease & the difficulty of exams, is approximate question ; industrious student does not feel with difficulty while the lazy student feel so..<wasalam>