evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
... the link you have provided is for the works of a man called Adnan Oktar. He is a turkish gentleman who is not a scientist and has no scientific qualifications. He has been much discredited and his work is work is only given credence by people who have no scientific background.

Charles Darwin also wasn't a scientist or was he?

Did Einstein have any digrees?

db92509

"I have gone thru these videos, there is nothing new in these videos"

your absolutely right the videos dont provide any particularly new material in fact they give a very basic overview of some very basic science and science terminology.

but that was the purpose of linking to them as unfortunatley most of the posts on this thread reflect a glaring lack of understanding of basic science.

I dont propose that people here have an understanding of science in order that it puts doubt in their mind in their beliefs because that is a personal decision for each individual. However a basic understanding of science serves the interests of healthy debate.

I am not aware of the ages of individuals posting on this forum but i have been rather dissapointed with the lack of basic knowledge shown on a lot of the posts on this thread.

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.