Ex FBI Agent says God was his protector during his career

Abu Juwairiya

"After twenty-six years as an FBI agent, all of them as a street agent and many of those years spent in various undercover roles, I have experienced what most never will. I held a baby's arm . . . not a baby by the arm, just the arm, from the elbow to the fingers, an arm severed in a tragic accident. I saw a man's head detached from the torso, and attended autopsies.

I comforted a woman with the brains of her boyfriend splattered on her blouse and confronted armed suspects. I've fired my weapon in the heat of a drug deal gone bad and have been threatened with death by disgruntled felons taken into custody. In my various undercover roles I have gone toe-to-toe with some of the most dangerous, notorious, and sometimes fascinating criminals in our society.

Five years of working street gangs and more than twenty years working various organized crime groups exposed me to the best and worst of mankind.

Through all this, two things allowed me to withstand the day-to-day battles I fought. First was an unwavering belief that God, for whatever reason and however undeserved, had wrapped His protective arms around me. Second was a family who was there for me each and every evening when I returned home from work."(Source: "The Last Undercover, The True Story of A FBI Agent's Dangerous Dance with Evil" By Bob Hamer, Veteran Undercover FBI Agent, P 5, 2008)