excellent website

norsaifah

Assalamualaikum...........i am new to this group and i find it very useful and it is excellent...i am muslim woman from Philippines i am married to my first cousin and alhamdulillah we have one son named islahoddeen......Although most of people in our country are christians, but still ISLAM, our religion is very famous since we the muslims from Mindanao(part of the Philippines) are always fighting for our right, christians here used to discriminate us but mashaALLAH our muslim brothers and sisters do not surrender...i can say a lot of christians here turned to islam like one of the movie superstars in our country and a lot more..."they are balik islam now", it means they' turned to islam.

anyway, i hope that this site will continue ever for it helps a lot to all muslims and to those wanting to become a muslim..more power!:astag: :astag:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam wa Rahmatllah,

Welcome to the site sister .

Yes, i know about mindanao and Muslim history in Phillipines, i study about Magellan / Conquistadors and the Muslim warriors.. the history of the filipino martial arts and Moro Moro Kali. How the Spanish try to forcefully convert people to Christianity.

But, elhamdulillah now there is many Filipino who turn to Islam.

Now we have a 4-5 people from the Phillipines. :hearts: Its a privelidge to meet with brothers and sisters from different cultures, backgrounds and from around the world, elhamdulilah.

Take Care .

Wasalam.

Submitter

:salam2:

Welcome to the site sister :) Subhanallah it's good to hear Islam is growing in the Phillipines too, opening their hearts and minds. May Allah give you peace.

:wasalam:

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Salam Alaykum..

wellcome to TTI

Greeting to All Muslim from Philippines ..

<wasalam Alaykum>

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
:salam2:

Welcome to the site sister :) Subhanallah it's good to hear Islam is growing in the Phillipines too, opening their hearts and minds. May Allah give you peace.

:wasalam:

yeah..that's due to islam is the Truth..some of Men accept the Tuth and be Muslim..

see ...The Phenomenal Growth of Islam ..this Article it's useful insha` Allah

bother..u know that total Muslim Population in 2006 is 1.79 billion...

=================

4 any one wanna whi i am Musilm..check this Article.. Why islam ?

================
<wasalam>

islamicfajr

dna1987

Muslim Guy
^ 1 billion or 2 billion, it makes little difference with the numbers now. There are already plenty of muslims. What we need, is to improve the quaility of the Muslims, more so than the quantity.

That's something like what Sheikh Yusuf Estes said.

Personally, I think we are getting a lot of new Muslims everyday, which is great, but we are also losing quite a lot that are born into a Muslim family.

Ebu Muhammad

I want to study Moro-Kali Silat in the Philippinines

Assalum Alaykum,

dear brothers I want to study Moro-Kali Silat in the Philippinines from a Muslim-Teacher. Can somebody help me to contact a master of Kali Silat.

Barak allahu fiikum.

Wassalamu Alaykum

Ebu Muhammad