exchange learn languge

mahmoud2010

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله
Dear all
I notice many peoples whom search to find way to learn Arabic
And this is the same my problem but to learn English I try before that to learn English and I took many courses to lean English but I am still my language in same level
My friends advice me to should talk with any one by English to improve your English
So I know how we suffer to learn any language
Also I have tow suggestions
1- Arrange the time on line(as skype) to exchange learning both language (Arabic –English)
2- If any one able to come in my country Egypt I can arrange with my friends who teacher Arabic to lean you Arabic specially in the summer which is vacations the teachers
The final I wish didn't annoying any one who read this message because I mean the help

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

Dogu_kizi

assalamu aleykum brother,it`s a good idea to exchange not only opinions,Islamic knowledge,but languages as well
May be we`ll have a special thread on this item,if TTI admins allow :)

hambaAllah

alhamdulillah

:bismillah:
:salam2:

yes live conversation to practice any language is good,and strongly recommended, after my posting looking for someone to help me speak arabic,, i got a few respond but none materialised:SMILY23::SMILY23:...so i keep seeking by just going to an english website where they teach arabic for free that was www.mesiti.it/arabic ,,, and :salah: :tti_sister: alhamdulillah i got 2 kind ladies who is now teaching me spoken arabic using skypeboth are from Egypt too...only one lady is learning english fm me while she teaches me arabic,,, so we both benefit although i did tell her my english is not that good and might have pronounciation wrong too.I tend to lean more to british than american accent,, not exactly british, kind of singlish cos im from singapore eh ;)

:wasalam::hijabi:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

yes live conversation to practice any language is good,and strongly recommended, after my posting looking for someone to help me speak arabic,, i got a few respond but none materialised:SMILY23::SMILY23:...so i keep seeking by just going to an english website where they teach arabic for free that was www.mesiti.it/arabic ,,, and :salah: :tti_sister: alhamdulillah i got 2 kind ladies who is now teaching me spoken arabic using skypeboth are from Egypt too...only one lady is learning english fm me while she teaches me arabic,,, so we both benefit although i did tell her my english is not that good and might have pronounciation wrong too.I tend to lean more to british than american accent,, not exactly british, kind of singlish cos im from singapore eh ;)

We need native speakers...that will be best , inshAllah
How do u contact them....like ask if anyone wants to teach me online....??Help

samiha

---------
Staff member

I'd trade my English for your Arabic anyday. Two seconds flat. :) If only it were so easy.

Keep trying and don't give up. We're here to help too Insha'Allah.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

I'd trade my English for your Arabic anyday. Two seconds flat. :) If only it were so easy.

Keep trying and don't give up. We're here to help too Insha'Allah.

Thanks( assmuming the message is for me)
i just hope Egypt dialect is not too far off from the quran language...

hambaAllah

alkathiri
We need native speakers...that will be best , inshAllah
How do u contact them....like ask if anyone wants to teach me online....??Help

I went to the www.mesiti.it/arabic website,, amazing it belong to an italian guy i think, sign in as member which is free of charge,,,,once you are logged in,, u be able to see the control panel...get the webchat and type and hopefully someone there, i waited and keep trying for almost 2 weeks before i got a respond and connection at last after 3 weeks...
You could also click on members list and it will shows you who the teachers are, they have those graduate kind of caps to indicate,,u could either send them a msg or email them ,,telling them where you are,,,preferable in gmt..singapore is -8hrs of gmt....and that you are interested in learning conversational arabic,,,and :inshallah: someone would respond

Good luck bro,, dont give up keep trying like me ,,whose knows you will succeed...

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

I went to the www.mesiti.it/arabic website,, amazing it belong to an italian guy i think, sign in as member which is free of charge,,,,once you are logged in,, u be able to see the control panel...get the webchat and type and hopefully someone there, i waited and keep trying for almost 2 weeks before i got a respond and connection at last after 3 weeks...
You could also click on members list and it will shows you who the teachers are, they have those graduate kind of caps to indicate,,u could either send them a msg or email them ,,telling them where you are,,,preferable in gmt..singapore is -8hrs of gmt....and that you are interested in learning conversational arabic,,,and :inshallah: someone would respond

Good luck bro,, dont give up keep trying like me ,,whose knows you will succeed...

thanks ...
i am afraid of two things...
1) my intention..i want to do it for the sake of Allah( i.e to understand quarnbut right now it is to converse with the arabs)
2) the interest will die out...

i am having abt 3 months break...Hope i can gather as much as i can and inshAllah continue when my school restarts

I tried sending them message but the process seems to be taking ages

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member

I would suggest that the best way to learn arabic is to find a "good" teacher.
Then,obviously,it depends where you live.If there are lots of schools or not.
In London is full of arabic classes...but not always good tutors...mine is GREAT!.
Then you also need to revise the lessons often...Arabic is a beautiful language :ma: and needs passion and constancy...InshaAllah

mahmoud2010

Dear all
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
I registered in the link (www.mesiti.it/arabic) as a teacher and I will prepare the materials which help me to teach Arabic
Also I will be already to teach as soon as possible after finish my reviewing
That all for sake of Allah
Also I will show that ideas for my wife if she agrees to teach the sisters I will feedback you

Regards
Mahmoud

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
alhamdoulilah, that's good news

Shukran sister libin...

Dear all
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
I registered in the link (www.mesiti.it/arabic) as a teacher and I will prepare the materials which help me to teach Arabic
Also I will be already to teach as soon as possible after finish my reviewing
That all for sake of Allah
Also I will show that ideas for my wife if she agrees to teach the sisters I will feedback you

Regards
Mahmoud

JazakAllah khair...
May god reward you and family with the highest place in jannah without account....Shukran akhi

aisha ali

asalam,i wanna learn arabic as well can u help?

asalam aleykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuu,
alhamdulilah hoping this message will reach u in the best of ur health and iman,am looking for away to learn arabic esp this summer hve looked for arabic classes around but unfortunately cant attend due to my work shedule,can'n also travel since i need mahrem can you help?

thanxs in advance.

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

In my opinion the easiest way to learn arabic is to live in a muslim state. I had a cousin that learnt arabic in 6 months (without the grammer).... Its a lovely language. I teach my youngest brother Arabic and Qur'an and I found out Im not really good in teaching Arabic language.. Nevertheless I am more than happy to contribute inshallah....

Wassalam ALykom....

hambaAllah

:bsimillah:

aisha ali
asalam aleykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuu,
alhamdulilah hoping this message will reach u in the best of ur health and iman,am looking for away to learn arabic esp this summer hve looked for arabic classes around but unfortunately cant attend due to my work shedule,can'n also travel since i need mahrem can you help?

thanxs in advance.

Ive registered myself at www.sharedtalk.com where you could get to learn any language in the world with someone compatible who needs the language u know.Example is you know english and wants to learn arabic,, so ur native language will be english and language us want to learn is arabic,,,so after u have register u could click and send email to them and arrange with them the convenient time for both of you,, if they response to your email...Pls state thats ur intention is to learn the stated language,, cos u could do test chat,,voice chat ,, or voice with video yikes dont like this one,,, lucky i dont have camera on puter,, so im safe ;) even if u have ,, you have the option of opting out eh ;))) unless u put on purdah when u have camera on ;):)

Hopefully this would help u in seeking the language u want

:wasalam::hiijabi:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

I want to encourage everyone here to learn arabic..if u look at hambaAllah , it is quite amazing that she is actually have the enthusiam to learn a language when u consider her age ....

When u understand arabic language , then u can understand the quran, the hadith book like fath Albari by Imam ibn Hajar Asqalani and Sharh Muslim by Imam Nawawi , provided u have learn tawheed and aqeedah ...This is what is good for us especially at a time where there are many sects...

Wishing everyone all the best in learning arabic and be patient , learning a new language takes time