Exclusive Ask Huda: Brother Muhammad Salah & Brother Yusuf Estes

*Saniyah*

ukhtikum fillaah
:salam2:

As I promised to my sister Aisha, I uploaded two special tv shows.
First exclusive episode of Ask Huda with amazing sheikh Muhammad Salah and very known to us daa'ee sheikh Yusuf Estes! Very important subjects are discussed!
Do not miss it!

[vg]-4949548675217372387&hl[/vg]

Special thanks and JazakumAllaahu khair to forsanelhaq.com

*Saniyah*

ukhtikum fillaah
Exclusive Straight Path: Sheikh Yusuf Estes & Brother Muhammad AbdurRahman

Day after Ask Huda, sheikh Yusuf Estes meets after many years brother Muhammad, a man who with his good akhlaq introduced Yusuf to Islaam, may Allaah reward him for that.

[vg]8153607637469086112&hl[/vg]

Special thanks and JazakumAllaahu khair to forsanelhaq.com

halah

:ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma:

Jazaki Allah khair dear sister,excellent job,by the way I'm a big fan of huda tv.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum

Im also a big fan
and me too:D

Jazakallah khair sister for uploading these videos ...that video with their meeting made me cry :D His story is the most touching I ever heard ,and mashAllah how his wife first accepted Islam and then his other family members and children are raised as Muslims SubhanAllah ... I wish all my family become Muslim also ,inshaAllah

waaleikum salam

*Saniyah*

ukhtikum fillaah

I just want to remind you to watch this episode of Ask Huda cause in the beginning Sheikh Muhammad Salah is talking in details about Banu Quraidha.
You know how nonmuslims like to attack our Holy Prophet :saw2: on this subject, claiming that "muslims killed 600 jews!!!"
This will help you to refute them!

:wasalam: