Fada'il A'maal Key Haqeeqat - Urdu - Sheikh Tausef Ur Rehman

Status
Not open for further replies.

muharram23

Staff member
Salamu alaykum

It would be nice to have translation. I asume he is showing mistakes and fabricated stories in Fathail Amal Barakallahu feekum

Wassalam

angelwish

aslam o aliakum
brother like this :)

[yt]m3mvmdXuqqU[/yt]
aww.i personally read fazaele ammal n i point out all the haqqeqats of this book for my feoncy now he is my husband mashaallah 4 years b4.in thats time he was reader of that book n i know reality of that book.n took many daz n told him about it n he agreedd yes this book is really misguiding muslims.plz plz tablegh of islam is good but do tablegh that which is the order of Allah n rasool (sw)

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
aww.i personally read fazaele ammal n i point out all the haqqeqats of this book for my feoncy now he is my husband mashaallah 4 years b4.in thats time he was reader of that book n i know reality of that book.n took many daz n told him about it n he agreedd yes this book is really misguiding muslims.plz plz tablegh of islam is good but do tablegh that which is the order of Allah n rasool (sw)

:salam2:

Alhamdulillah.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

MashAllah

haakym

love
Asalaamu 'alaykum

I really hope someone starts translating tauseef ur rehmaan's lectures someday, he covers some very important topics masha'Allah.

Abdul25

Logical Believer
i have been associated with Tabligh jama'at for years,really these people are the best people you can find on the face of earth. i have high respect for them. i have come within their ranks and i find no excuse to accept that they are practicing and best muslims. as for as their books are concerned, i admit that there are many mistakes in those books and they should be corrected as many fabricated hadiths and stories which really misguide people. i had lengthy debates with my counter parts in Tabligh Jama'at and they all accept that those should be excluded and Saheeh muslim and sahih Bukhari to be read instead. Many of my friends who have been and are in Tabligh also have Athari aqqedah and yes we all agree that those books should be rewritten and the work of Tabligh is not wrong. it is very good.

P.S. i really dont like the style of this speaker in the video. his way is annoying and he does a lot of mockery. not all in Tabligh Jama't have wrong aqqedah or dont follow quran and sunnah.He speaks in this tone because he is against them

az101

http://www.miraathpublications.net/
search for this book " Fathaila A'amal ' in ur Masajids and...remove them..take them away..burn them.

this book is FITNA !

Edit : it contains shirk and sufiism

zainali

why should we read some other book ??? and also follow then , other then holy quran and hadith of our beloved prophet mohammad (pbuh).

kawnayeen

i have been associated with Tabligh jama'at for years,really these people are the best people you can find on the face of earth. i have high respect for them. i have come within their ranks and i find no excuse to accept that they are practicing and best muslims. as for as their books are concerned, i admit that there are many mistakes in those books and they should be corrected as many fabricated hadiths and stories which really misguide people. i had lengthy debates with my counter parts in Tabligh Jama'at and they all accept that those should be excluded and Saheeh muslim and sahih Bukhari to be read instead. Many of my friends who have been and are in Tabligh also have Athari aqqedah and yes we all agree that those books should be rewritten and the work of Tabligh is not wrong. it is very good.

P.S. i really dont like the style of this speaker in the video. his way is annoying and he does a lot of mockery. not all in Tabligh Jama't have wrong aqqedah or dont follow quran and sunnah.He speaks in this tone because he is against them

I am agree with you that the manner of Tableeg jamat is very good and astonishing. But the basis of our religion is Aqeedah. Without the correct and authentic aqeedah, salah, fasting, good-manner has no value. The Aqeedah of Tablig Jammat is based on deviated idea which is proved by Fadail e Amol.

Read the fatwa of Shaykh Munajjid (one of the leading scholars of present Islamic World) on tableeg Jamat

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/8674

can you refute the saying of Shaykh Muhammad al Munajjid? Can you refute all the 11 mistakes he pointed out about Tableeg Jamat with Al-Quran and Authentic Hadith? Can you refute all the other fatwa given by the famous scholar of our time? If you can do this, then I am ready to change my Idea about Tableeg.

(please don't take my reply as a personal assault rather it is one of most important topic about which Muslim Ummah should concern.)

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

pros

1-tableegh wrk is great
2-zikr , namaz, ummah-ness , dawah
3 going to far off corners to remind muslims -kalima-literally in one place in south india we asked who's our nabi and this guy -said mahatma gandhi! i inform with regret :(
4 there is definately a need of this work.

cons
1 the aqeedah shud be right.this is true.although anyone can be part of jamaat activities.i think something missing.
2 some people take tabligh wrk as 'the mission' and think jihad as a lesser service or not obligatory.

solution-
1 the jamaat has introduced a new compilation of hadith called muntakabh which has sahih hadith.i find it acceptable

2 i want to know the jamats stand with regard to accusations of shirk and bidath levelled against it or fazail amal and why dont they do wawy if its true.

lastly-there is a great need of this wrk and i think muslim brothers shud use the platform and spread correct aqeedah .
there r many places in india where muslims cant even recite the kalima and keep idols in their ignorance.

lastly may Allah guide to the right path tableegh jamat is a cultural movement rather like the suffah of the prophet with whom he was orderedto sit ,who praise their Lord morn and evening.

i have personally met some of the best ppl and some not so good ppl trying to become better.i being one of them.

also i m researching more

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

AKhi i agree with you they are nice, its a good work but aqeedah is the most important things its the foundation of everything else.

i will discuss with you about this InshALlah but there are many stories which says that the maulvi or the molanas have knowldge of the gaib, like this one story says this one person knew his mother was in hell and then they did sadaqa and he knew that his mom is being taken into heaven now :astag:

Im a layman and cant say but i agree with the schoalrs that say this is shirk no one have the knowledge of the gaib except Allah (swt) and the Prophets (Peace be upon them all) only had the knowledge which was given to them.

INshALlah we will talk you have more knowledge abt the book im sure and we can discuss :)

Kakorot

search for this book " Fathaila A'amal ' in ur Masajids and...remove them..take them away..burn them.

this book is FITNA !

Edit : it contains shirk and sufiism

My masjid's salafie :cool:

I have this book at home. It's really thick, so I didn't read all of it. I used to go to weekly tableeghi/deobandi bayaans and they used to read from this book as well. They even once were reading about 'the great sufies' which made me realise I'm in the wrong place :S

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
My masjid's salafie :cool:

I have this book at home. It's really thick, so I didn't read all of it. I used to go to weekly tableeghi/deobandi bayaans and they used to read from this book as well. They even once were reading about 'the great sufies' which made me realise I'm in the wrong place :S

MashAllah May Allah (swt) guide us all and protect us from misguidance - ameen

adanshai

Yes, why should we give preference to some other book over The Holy Quran and Sahib Hadith (translations and tafseers).

Parvaiz

I dont mean to hurt anyone's feeling but what i am going to say is the truth either you agree with me or not.
First thing which i have always disagreed with them(they are here in Mosque i pray) is the Khurooj thing ,i have seen people go for 3 days,40 days and how many days they do but in the end they benefit nothing,they maybe benefiting in praying to Allah but in this i suppose they learn something but its the opposite.The leader here is in Tableegh jamaat from the past 40 years and he still doesn't know the rukuns of the Salah .NExt after every prayer fajr,zuhur,asr,maghrib,isha they read the Fazail Amaal , leave the Quran and hadith behind and get reading it all day whenever they can.Many of them sometime give lectures and 99 percent of them have no knowledge and yet they continue to lecture.
Here is what Allah has said
{Say: “This is my way, I invite unto Allaah with sure knowledge, I and whosoever follows me…” - Soorah Yoosuf, Aayah 108

I wasn't aware of these things until one day one was giving lecture and i was in mosque someone told me about a hadith which he said he heard from there lecture which made me do some research.It was about how Prophet Adam repented.According to the book its that Prophet Adam Said "There is no God Except Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah" ,Allah than asked who told you about Muhammad he said it was written under your throne.Which is absolutely false.As we know the real words which Adam said are present in Surah Al Araf verse 23.I can also continue with errors in this book after i read it completely,but i guess sheikh has mentioned most of them.I am not against tableegh jamaat many people have become Muslim due to them ,but they lack knowledge which is what leads to wrong path.We had this book in our Mosque but thanks to our new Imam it was taken away.
And Allah grant Sheikh Tausef Paradise hes one of my favorite speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.