Fahd Al Kanderi Quran Surah Qiyamah with English Translation

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Fahd Al Kanderi Quran Surah Qiyamah with English Translation. This is recitation from Kuwait by the Imam Fahd Al Kanderi. He leads prayers in the main Mosque in Kuwait. MashaAllah he has a nice voice.

[vg]8366018035933114770[/vg]

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaam Alikum

Oh wow dis is so beautiful recitation....i have actually learnt it off by heart by listenin to it.....alhandulillah

Insha-allah i hopa allah swt rewards u all for this site...

w/salaam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
muslima786 said:
Asalaam Alikum

Oh wow dis is so beautiful recitation....i have actually learnt it off by heart by listenin to it.....alhandulillah

Insha-allah i hopa allah swt rewards u all for this site...

w/salaam

Wa alaykum Salam,

thats amazing, quite a few people have memorised this surah after seeing this video.

wasalam :)

perryhassan

Asalaam alikum 2 all

:salam2:
:) dis recitation is so beautiful is 1 of my favorites recitation
I listen 2 dis recitation about 50 times a day :ma:
:wasalam:

pilgrim

Allahu Akbar
i am not a muslim yet but by listening to this video i was totally motivated into wanting to be a muslim/muttaqun.:wasalam:

rahghi

Amazing

Assalam Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatu Dear brothers and sisters, this Quranic recitation was very tranquil to the heart and ears. I really and happy to be introduced to such a beautiful voice. I really liked to listen to the recitation and read the translation. I just wished the text for the translation would be in yellow so that it is easier to read. Regardless, I will watch it again and again. Thank you. May Allah bless you all. Ameen.

jayadi sarip

Very good voice, clear recitation. Motivate me to listen more of such recitations. Alhamdulillah..I met this site and it proof to be a good one. Thank you.

cruisnat25

Subhan Allah

Subhan Allah..... one of the best voices. Allah s.t has been generous to him to gift him with such a beautiful voice. Listenin to him makes my heart cry as to why Quran ul majid not alive in my chest too (hifz). Certainly Allah chooses who he wishes to. Wish i was a hafiz too :(

Abdul Hadi

Subhanallah. This is a very good site. These beautiful recitations is like a therapy. So soothing and relaxing. Alhamdulillah.

brother4ever

i am not a muslim yet but by listening to this video i was totally motivated into wanting to be a muslim/muttaqun.:wasalam:

Well Sister If u have any question about islam u can pm or ask here anytime
Ur brother is always ready

ALLAH HAFIZ

brother4ever

Brother & Sister
By the grace of ALLAH I always perform kayamul lail means tarhavee at night on every year last 10 days of Ramdan behind Imam Fahd Al Kanderi

truesuccess

Proud to be a Muslim
very nice, very beautiful, ultimate ..... ( no words to say )

very nice, very beautiful, ultimate ..... ( no words to say )

it touches my heart my soul.

i will also recite his surah ( Inshallah ) and spread to others..

Jazakallah brother masood

nooj

Assalamu-alaikum, I have never felt the need to post anything but felt that today I had to after listening to the Juma lecture on Dubai tv which was all about Surah Qiyamah and Saudi tv, on the topic of Surah Taubah. The latter especially was about that we human beings should not help others in making sin. I think that these 2 Surahs actually go together as the one is about making taubah for all sins done because it is our taubah, (for 1) that is going to help us on the day of Qiyamah Insha-Allah Ameen.