Failed by 1 mark!

Amirah84

:salam2:

I hope that ure all well and in a good state of eeman,

I failed one of my final exams by one mark. I know it seems like a trivial thing to many, but to me it was very difficult to take in. I had put down alot of effort and time to try and get through them and worked really hard but it just didn't work in the end. I just started crying about the whole thing. In front of the two tutors. I wasn't expecting it. It just came as a shock really.

I just told them I couldn't do this again, the stress, the time taken to go through two years worth of work. They've asked me to resit everything, including another exam. In 2 months time. I'm just tom tired to think about it.

I'm seeing a tutor about this tomorrow to see if they will let me pass due to other unhelpful and disruptive circumstances during our exam. It wasn't fair on their part.

I know it is written for me and I don't complain against the decree of Allah subhana wa ta'ala.

But sometimes it is hard and it would be nice to hear encouraging words from my wise brothers and sisters that would just help me put it into perspective. In the grande scale of things.

Remeber me in your duas.

Take care all,
:wasalam:

Sister Amirah

amyaishazouaoui

Dont they do vivas??????

Sis try again......inshallah you will pass....never give up..if i gave up on things i fail the first time round..i wouldnt know any quran..or how to read arabic or be educating myself further.

Dont ever let small things stand in your way of being great :)

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member

I failed one of my final exams by one mark. I know it seems like a trivial thing to many, but to me it was very difficult to take in. I had put down alot of effort and time to try and get through them and worked really hard but it just didn't work in the end. I just started crying about the whole thing. In front of the two tutors. I wasn't expecting it. It just came as a shock really.

I just told them I couldn't do this again, the stress, the time taken to go through two years worth of work. They've asked me to resit everything, including another exam. In 2 months time. I'm just tom tired to think about it.

I'm seeing a tutor about this tomorrow to see if they will let me pass due to other unhelpful and disruptive circumstances during our exam. It wasn't fair on their part.

I know it is written for me and I don't complain against the decree of Allah subhana wa ta'ala.

But sometimes it is hard and it would be nice to hear encouraging words from my wise brothers and sisters that would just help me put it into perspective. In the grande scale of things.

Remeber me in your duas.

Take care all,

Sister Amirah

salam
Oh I'm so sorry for that dear sister,but don't get stressed ,its only life,U will have another cnance and u will pass it,inshaallah. It happens .And there are many exams in this life,not only in school...We have to be prepared and take it easy..
Sometimes we put so much affort on something and plan ,but at the end its just doesn't happen,because its simply not in our destiny and everything happens for a reason.everything is a test.
Just say Alhamdulillah and move on
u will pass it next time ,inshaallah
May Allah give u strengh and patiense and furture sucsess in your studies,Ameen

sorry for my English:)
wasalam

whitecat

i am really sorry for the situation u r facing.
however, don't be sad sister, u r not the only one. i have the same problem. i am a medical student and really should have good grades in my science classes, however i took organic chemisty last semster which was pan in head. i study thorough whole semster study tooooooo much for my final and still got C in my class:SMILY23: it makes me cry but i try my best.
some time during the test my mind go blank. i think i have test anxiety.
i understand how it sound like taking a class over:SMILY32: :mad: :frown:
i wish and pray that u have good meeting with ur tutor and take the class over.
May Allah help u and me aswell:blackhijab:

Remeber me in your duas.

Take care all,

Sister Amirah

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Its best to give it one more shot. Inshallah you will pass and im sure everyone will make Dua for you.

The comments by sister are very good, so i will just say i will make Dua. Inshallah.

May Allah (S.W.T) protect you.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

Globalpeace

Banned
Bounce Back!

W-Salam Sister in Islam,

Everybody gets punched and hits the floor once in a while, what matters is HOW QUICKLY you get up and HOW HARD you hit back!

You are a Muslim so Bounce back harder, faster, better, stronger.

World is even EVIL place and there are more punches on the way to you; aimed STRAIGHT at YOUR FACE!

Insha’Allah your Eeman in Allah (SWT), belief and confidence in your preparations and abilities should let you deal with anything that the world throws at you!

The more you SWEAT in peace, the less you BLEED in war, i.e. practise harder next time.

Remeber me in your duas.

Take care all,

Sister Amirah

abdellah007

salam

salam alayki sister.

dont be disappointed sister, i remember that i was about to give up after failing getting my baccalaureat. but i elhamdulilah i didnt.i studied another year then i got it. can u imagine that i needed 0.05(9.95) to get my baccalaureat..another brother needed 0.01 (9.99) it s like nothing. but this is life. neva mind of years, it really passed so quick. trust in allah first and keep going on sister.may allah help u insha allah.

aisha ali

:salam2: dont be disappointed sister u can do better next time inshaalah the same happened and i was like huh!!!!!!!!,can i do it again,inshaalah jst put trust in Allah and inshaalah am sure with all our duas u goona make it.
fii amananiALLAH

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
May ALLAH SWT make it easy on you sister. Don't worry much abt it. take it easy its not the end of world. try your best next time Inshallah you will succeed.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

1. InshaAllah you will pass with perfect marks.
2. What does not kill you makes you stronger.
3. Thank Allah that you were given this minor trial and your faith was strenghtened. You turned to Islam.
4. Every burden is a blessing.
5. Please listen to everyone. We have faith in your abilities. We know you will do very well. Put your trust in He who is the owner of Trust.

I believe..therfore I know you will be writing us with good news very soon

saba urooj

:salam2: sister
ur situation is similar 2 mine, even i was failed by 1 dam marks,in my case i hd put my 100% in my theory exam,but eventually got failed coz my teacher "a muslim hater lady" who jus dnt knw y hates me,didnt gv me 1 dam internal marks.belive me she gv full marks 2 all undeserving non muslims in my class,but not 2 me, i jus hate her "may she rot in hell",becoz of her i didnt got my degree on time.:girl3:

i can understand 4rm wot ur gong thru.:tti_sister: may allah helps u in this difficult time (mine jus passed peacefully):muslim_child:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu sister
I can understand your situation. In most of these cases parents do not support their children and express their anger on them.
As our brothers and sisters have advised you, just be strong. Remember that you have EEMAN which can protect you from anything by the Will of Allah SUbhanahu wa Taala. Greatest Exam is this Dunya sister, try to pass it in flying and best colours.

May Allah make things easier for you and give what is best for you.

wa/salam

Amirah84

:salam2: my brothers and sisters.

SubhanAllah each and everyone of your comments have brought a smile on my face, tears to my eyes and a renewed strength in my soul. I cannot thank you enough for your kind words and your duas.

I've spoken to them, and yes I;ll re-sit the exams in September.

And as brother Global Peace said I need to come back harder, faster, better and stronger. It is a setback but it has already benefitted me as sister mirajmom said. It made me turn to Allah subhana wa ta'ala and examine my actions and emaan and as you said sister every burden is a blessing.

It also made me realise that I had never been in this situation before although taking exams throughout my school years. And Allah subhana wa ta'ala brought me through each one of them. And so how can I be ungrateful by feeling sad in the least today?

InshaAllah no more sadness about this. I'll put my head down and do my best and pray to Allah subhana wa ta'ala. I'll also pick up my Islamic studies again. Ive been neglectful.

Again I thank each and everyone of you sincerely, i even re-read ure messages several times even the brother who just said " You can do it sister". It warms my heart.

JazakhuAllah khair,
take care all
Sister Amirah

p.s. That Thomas Edison was one stubborn man!! lol

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam,

I know how you feel sis, i was i in the same boat when i passed everything and failed 1 exam. even i didn't want to do it again and gave up hope. But eventually i put trust in myself and Allah and alhumdulillah i passed and was revealed. Hope you can put your mind on it and pass next time InshaAllah.

Aliyah206

assalmu alikum
sistah..i reallly feel for you.i've been there alot times..no matter how hard you study or not..it's ALLAH's mark..u could shade tears or stress yourself but it won't help..remember to thank ALLAH in all kind of circumstances and inshallah you'll make next time..INSHALLAH..MAy ALLAH help you pass the nxt one. ur in our dua's..