Fav Quran Ayah

weakslave

:wasalam:

I have so many, in fact I can find a reason to love every single verse of the Quran. But the one I am thinking about right now is:

هَاأَنتُمْ هَؤُلَاء تُدْعَوْنَ لِتُنفِقُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ فَمِنكُم مَّن يَبْخَلُ وَمَن يَبْخَلْ فَإِنَّمَا يَبْخَلُ عَن نَّفْسِهِ وَاللَّهُ الْغَنِيُّ وَأَنتُمُ الْفُقَرَاء وَإِن تَتَوَلَّوْا يَسْتَبْدِلْ قَوْمًا غَيْرَكُمْ ثُمَّ لَا يَكُونُوا أَمْثَالَكُمْ

Here you are - those invited to spend in the cause of Allah - but among you are those who withhold [out of greed]. And whoever withholds only withholds [benefit] from himself; and Allah is the Free of need, while you are the needy. And if you turn away, He will replace you with another people; then they will not be the likes of you. {47:38}

This ayah is so incredible, it illustrates the point that we are worthless, and should we decide to follow misguidance over guidance Allaah will replace us and He would not care. This promise of Allaah is far reaching, and it implies that sooner or later Islam will reach every single home in the world, and after it has reached them shall they choose to refuse it then they will be replaced by those whom love Allaah, and who Allaah loves. Meaning, eventually every home in the world will be Muslim.

I hope that inshaAllaah I live to see this happen!

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam

there are some ayah that make me cry in peace,in fear, being humble, being thankful,

01. Sura ar-rahman 55:13/16....
02. sura maryam 19:88-93
03.sura muzzammil 73:1-4
04. sura Waqiah 56:1-20
05.sura Ya-sin:almost all the verses
06.sura Hashr: last 3 ayahs
07.sura Bakara 2:255-256
08.sura naas,sura falaq, sura kafiroon, sura ikhlas
I use to read these ayah in my salah.
Every ayah is beautiful and rythmic,cant justify, just can say that i feel comfortable to say in salah

Jazakallah

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Contemplation and amazement

Assalamu alaikum!

I can not find more comprehensive definition of life than this:

3:14
Fair in the eyes of men is the love of things they covet: Women and sons; Heaped-up hoards of gold and silver; horses branded (for blood and excellence); and (wealth of) cattle and well-tilled land. Such are the possessions of this world's life; but in nearness to Allah is the best of the goals (To return to).

And the rebellion of humans amazes me when I read this verse of Quran:

3:181
Indeed, Allah has heard the statement of those (Jews) who say: "Truly, Allah is poor and we are rich!" We shall record what they have said and their killing of the Prophets unjustly, and We shall say: "Taste you the torment of the burning (Fire)."

My fav is from Surah maryam ayah 71
There is not one of you but will pass over it (Hell); this is with your Lord; a Decree which must be accomplished.
Wa 'In Minkum 'Illā Wa Ariduhā Kāna `Alaá Rabbika Ĥatmāan Maqđīyāan

It really is scary just the thought of hopefully crossing pull sirat. Yes we all will see hell.

:salam2:

Surat Ibrahim, actually the whole surah is just incredible. But specifically ayat 24-26. [14:24-26]

when you read Arabic or translation, you think of the parable that Allah has set forth. You definitely need the hadith to understand with greater meaning.

It was about the Date Palm tree, that the rasool, PBUH, informed us it was.

learning the nature of the tree and it's process, all I could say is mashAllah.

but there would be injustice if we just take an ayah here and there, we must consider it's placement and more particularly the discussion at hand.

wa Allah ya'lam

:wasalam:

Zaii

LifeIsAStruggle____
Surah Rahman is one of my favourites. Its amazing SubhanAllah
:salam2:

jamafg

Assalamu alaikum!

Dear brothers and sisters, I think we shouldn't make any difference between the ayahtul Quran. They are all best and teach us something different for every path of our life as a good Muslim and to follow the commands of Allah SWT.

Jazakum Allaho Khairan