• 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon pepper
• 1 small onion, finely chopped
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
• 1 tablespoon water, or as needed
• 1 quart oil for frying

are you serial this is how you make your sambus? I dislike cardamom with foods that are not sweet. I just don't in my rice, suuga , or sambuus. ugh! I mean i like with xalwa and shai... also i try not to put garlic either if I do I blend in blender. At my house we sometimes make it with tuna (frozen kind) you cook it the same way you cook the frozen ground beef before adding to the onions and stuff. plus you add coconut and lots of diced hot peppers.

wow I like how you figured out the measurements at my house we always just estimate.

aisha16

Saalamz

Lol. At your house you just estimate. Same for my house. We don't cook much fancy stuff, just traditional somali foods. Suuga, sambuus, bariis, caangera, baasto, and the all time favorite shai. no shai for me though. Never drank it for like...............

I sometimes only drink anishai(blended tea and milk)

ma saalam

Jihan

Saalamz

Lol. At your house you just estimate. Same for my house. We don't cook much fancy stuff, just traditional somali foods. Suuga, sambuus, bariis, caangera, baasto, and the all time favorite shai. no shai for me though. Never drank it for like...............

I sometimes only drink anishai(blended tea and milk)

ma saalam

same here the only kind of tea I drink is china slim green tea extra strength and that's only because I want to get back in shape.

aisha16

Saalam

You drink Chinese tea. In my kitchen there's probably 5 different types of teas. Chinese green tea included,lol.

ma saalam