Feel that Allah did not give you special skill?

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:

do any of you feel that Allah did not you any special skill to be ahead of others. well, maybe He did not give you out of His mercy.

1. had He given you beautiful voice, you might have used it to sing un-islamic songs.

2. had He given you strong physique, you might have used it to be on the fields playing soccer/cricket instead masjid.

3. had He made you much beautiful/handsome, you might have tried to become model/actress for immoral films.

4. had He given you sharp brain, you might have used it in office works instead studying Quran.

5. had He given you too much wealth, you might have spend it in malls, vacations, SUV's.

to use His blessings in His way is not easy for everybody. perhaps thats why weak and poor ones will make in Paradise first.

may Allah bless us in both the worlds!

safiya58

I don´t agree with point 4... cuz 1. working in an office do not have to be haram... 2. if we have muslims occupying high positions and who are succesfull this is good for us 3. if you want to study quran you are in need of a sharp brain

:wasalam:

stargazer

Clear Skies!
Beautiful points. Hmmm. About point 4. Basically everything happens with the Allah's mercy. If he has given you seemingly good things and seemingly bad things we must know that Allah has a plan. A better plan. You will loose the test if you are not happy with Allah's decision.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

I don´t agree with point 4... cuz 1. working in an office do not have to be haram... 2. if we have muslims occupying high positions and who are succesfull this is good for us 3. if you want to study quran you are in need of a sharp brain

salaam, i think you misunderstood me.

i mean that there are muslims who just keep doing office work and forget about salaah, zikr, etc.

and other muslims who just stick to secular studies without caring for religious knowledge.

safiya58

salaam, i think you misunderstood me.

i mean that there are muslims who just keep doing office work and forget about salaah, zikr, etc.

and other muslims who just stick to secular studies without caring for religious knowledge.

aaaahhhhh now I got your point :) thanks for explaining...

safiya58

i just noticed that i can be so rude sometimes... lol....... I mean even I liked the message of the post in generall i didn´t mention it at all but I mentioned what I disliked at first.. only 1 point out of 5 points...

tabuzbr

asalamulaikum,i definitely agree with u,everything thats done for us is in the best of our interests,as long as we have faith in the Almighty,everything is for our own betterment in life though apparently it may not seem so n the other person seems so better off than us in different ways but those who believe in ALLAH will never doubt Allah's will in every step n decision of life.jazakhallah khair.:tti_sister: