Fighting for Queen and country

Muzlim

Fighting for Queen and country

Salaams All, this poem is written from the perspective of a Non-Muslim soldier who is part of the occupation army in Muslim lands.

For queen and country
Fighting against the enemy
Those opposed to our beliefs and ideology
Planning deadly attacks against our home territory
Hence we invade
And consolidate
Our colonial outposts once more
Like before

The enemy is invisible
But has views which are incompatible
With Secular Democracy
Wants to take the world back to the dark ages
For centuries
So we fight for queen and country
Against the evil enemy
Whose weapon is terror and mayhem

The enemy attacks constantly
Landmines and fatalities
We suffer constantly
While they disappear
And hide, but only to re-appear
Hitting us when we least expect it
And filling us with fear

Our casualties mount and increase
While re-enforcements arrive slowly
The dead make the news
And affect public views
While the wounded are hidden and ignored
Because they are an economic burden
And not good for morale

The public back home
See us as a source of shame
The reason why they are targets
For reciprocal and retaliatory attacks
And want us back
They no longer believe the lies and fiction
Which are spun by the media and politicians

Sometimes I wonder
Whilst watching my comrades get buried under
Why the natives hate us
And support the insurgents
No longer wave
Or see us as brave

Are we not the heroes and liberators
Freeing them from the evil Islamists ?

They see us as invaders
Colonisers, rapists, murderers
Looters and imperialists
And hence they fight and resist
For Allah and their hearafter
Continuing the war of attrition
To see who gives up first

And the way things are going
Seems we’ll be returning
Either in a coffin or
Tails between our legs​

palestine

Servant of Allah
well what he said is true. they fight for allah and wont' give up until either they are in their coffins or they come back home with their tails between their legs. those who fight for allah are the true believers. mashallah. asalamu alaykum wrwb. jazakallahu khayran.

Muzlim

Walaykum Salaams

And barakAllah feek for your kind words, indeed those who fight for Allah swt are the real heroes inshAllah.

island muslim

Walaykum Salaams

And barakAllah feek for your kind words, indeed those who fight for Allah swt are the real heroes inshAllah.
INDEED
May allah increase their numbers , keep them steadfast upon the haq, protect them and grant the shuhadha the highest stations in paradise ameen ya rabb al alameen

irish_muslim_08

Salaam Alaiykum brother shahid,

you have to read the whole poem akhi to understand where it leads! :) VERY true facts in it,....

Amazing to see someone read one line of a something, and cut and paste this comment as an arguement for something else to give a different meaning or view. Amazing what a difference it makes to read that cut and pasted comment from it's source in its entire context. Now where have we seen this before?......

island muslim

Amazing to see someone read one line of a something, and cut and paste this comment as an arguement for something else to give a different meaning or view. Amazing what a difference it makes to read that cut and pasted comment from it's source in its entire context. Now where have we seen this before?......

Brother, are you talking about me cutting and pasting something? cause you are quoting me akhi.. what did I say wrong?

irish_muslim_08

Brother, are you talking about me cutting and pasting something? cause you are quoting me akhi.. what did I say wrong?

Assalamualeykum Island Muslim,

I wasn't saying you quoted a 'cut and paste' remark, it was aimed more at sha587. I was merely pointing out how we don't like it when someone cuts and pastes something without the whole context being taken into consideration. I was merely backing up what you had said in response to sha587's comment. Sorry for any misunderstanding. Salam

Muzlim

It disgusted me to read about American soldiers urinating on dead Muslims a few weeks ago.

I guess fighting for " Uncle Sam " and his " Noble cause ", means everything is allowed for them.

Just saw Obama justifying drone attacks, he said they were very precise and accurate, lol. Tell that to the innocent victims who have been killed since the US launched the invasion of Iraq and Afganistan.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
Last week there was a friend of mine on Facebook who posted about one of her friends whose son was killed in Afghanistan. I refrained from commenting about how he wouldn't have died had we not gone over there since we don't belong there to begin with. It was not the time nor the place for that discussion.

I have a dormant project that I had started to work on. It was going to be a story written from the point of view of a non-Muslim Russian soldier in Chechnya who is captured by Muslim fighters and later converts to Islam.