Finding work

yousouf

Sallam walikum brothers and sisters

For awhile now I have been looking for work and it seems to me that I have no luck when it comes to finding work.
I ask myself why I find it so hard to find a job. I perform the five prayers everyday and each time I finish my prayer, I pray for Allah swt to help me find work.
I keep asking myself why my life is so hard. Why is that people who do more wrong than me are having easier life?
I’m so frustrated in myself and I feel have done something wrong because Allah swt has not listen to my prayers.
I don't ask for much but I do ask that am able to work so I can be able to provide for myself and the people that I care about.

So I ask you to pray for me to have job soon because right now I feel worthless :(

salmantherock

Wassalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah
Keep pateince brother.Allah is always testing.Think about it even our beloved Prophet Muhammed(saw) and the sahabah they always had difficulties even greater than anything we can imagine but look after that Allah promised them more rewards for hereafter that we cannot imagine.
Be patient when your test is over you will have everything
Nobody is going to get more or else than what he has been ordained in this life for its just fow fast and how slow one gets it

Have faith in Allah this will be easy time for Shaitan to mis lead you

Inshallah everything will be fine and I pray that Allah helps you out

Isra

aka Tree2008
Wa alaikome salam dear brother.....

If you are praying 5 times a day and you are asking for Allah's help in finding work yet you feel your prayers are not being answered maybe it is your Iman that needs an uplift??? I think you should realize it is a test from Allah and not because you are "bad" or "doing something wrong" and in fact quite the opposite. Allah will test his servants to the point he knows we can be pushed and no more than that. If he is testing you with what you feel right now to be great hardship it is his LOVE for you and not because he has turned his back on you.

You may not understand right now why a job has not landed in your lap even though you have asked repeatedly for one. Allah knows what is best for you and he will provide accordingly.

Have patience and perservere. Go out and put in the applications. Go online and search for tips on how to conduct the perfect interview and APPLY what you learn to the next interview you have. Lets see if these things can work for you. I know you feel hopeless but believe me brother tomorrow is a new day and the day after and the day after......etc. Point being.........NEVER give up hope. If you have faith in Allah ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. Keep your chin up and STAY STRONG.

There was a time I had no job because the company I worked for more than 8 years laid me off. I felt depressed and like you....worthless. Today I not only have that SAME job which laid me off 4 years ago but I have another one too!!!!! ALHAMDULILLAH!!!! So I am proof positive that Allah DOES provide and especially when you REALLY need it!

Stay strong brother.......you and your family are in my dua!

Sister Isra*

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
و عليكم السلام ورحمة الله و بركاته
Allah didnt listen to you ?!! dont say something like that :)
Allah is hearing us , perhaps you will find a job needs patience and so that Allah is teaching u how to be patient .
it's hard to find a work in all the world not only for you , u r not alone .

I keep asking myself why my life is so hard. Why is that people who do more wrong than me are having easier life?
because u r a good person Allah wants to make ur sins deleted so that he is testing you .. this hardness which u suffer from is a test .
prophet Muhammad PBUH said if Allah loves a slave he will test him with hard things " it makes the sins deleted and this is a way to enter paradise :)

about the ppl whom are more wrong and things are easy for them , Allah is also testing them but not by difficult thing he is testing them by his graces , will they thank Allah and back to the right path or they will not .

believe in that , every thing from Allah is the best for us .

I will pray for u in sha'a Allah when I break my fast after 20 minutes :)

ZonBonBon

You are not alone, everyone right now is having trouble. If you think you are haivng a hard time check out my situation, my father is being sent away for 2-3 years, my mothers handicapped(recently but maybe only temporarily), my brother couldn't find a job now had to move to another state to find a job, we might be losing the home soon, my in-laws can't accept my nikah, and so on and so forth. I am only 26, brought up a spoilt brat, if i can deal with all this, anyone can! Beleive you think you have it tough, just look around you and you will find people going through much more difficult times. This life wouldn't be a test if it was going to be all fun and games. Just try not going into depression which is wat we tend to do. Think about what you can do to make your chances of getting a job better, network, workshops, etc.
Where do you live? Where did you go to shcool? Are there any career services provided? Can you find a temp job until you find a regular job? Don't sit there and be depressed, do something about it!

ZonBonBon

و عليكم السلام ورحمة الله و بركاته
Allah didnt listen to you ?!! dont say something like that :)
Allah is hearing us , perhaps you will find a job needs patience and so that Allah is teaching u how to be patient .
it's hard to find a work in all the world not only for you , u r not alone .

because u r a good person Allah wants to make ur sins deleted so that he is testing you .. this hardness which u suffer from is a test .
prophet Muhammad PBUH said if Allah loves a slave he will test him with hard things " it makes the sins deleted and this is a way to enter paradise :)

about the ppl whom are more wrong and things are easy for them , Allah is also testing them but not by difficult thing he is testing them by his graces , will they thank Allah and back to the right path or they will not .

believe in that , every thing from Allah is the best for us .

I will pray for u in sha'a Allah when I break my fast after 20 minutes :)

dont forget to pray for me either!

ZonBonBon

And also, don't forget to volunteer at a masjid, islamic relief, organizations like that to keep you going while you are looking for a job. I couldn't find one for a year and I volunteered at my mosque to teach kids and it was very satisfying even though it did not pay anything.

muharram23

Staff member
Sallam walikum brothers and sisters

For awhile now I have been looking for work and it seems to me that I have no luck when it comes to finding work.
I ask myself why I find it so hard to find a job. I perform the five prayers everyday and each time I finish my prayer, I pray for Allah swt to help me find work.
I’m so frustrated in myself and I feel have done something wrong because Allah swt has not listen to my prayers.
I don't ask for much but I do ask that am able to work so I can be able to provide for myself and the people that I care about.

So I ask you to pray for me to have job soon because right now I feel worthless :(

Salamu alaykum

It is not correct for a believer to question Allah's decisions and decrees. A believer is stadfast in his obligations and supplications towards Allah not only when he/she need something, but in hardship and good. Sometimes, we ask from Allah something which we want but it could be evil for us, and at the same time, we might not like something and it could be good for us. Maybe Allah sva is testing you and also, maybe those jobs you looked for are not good for you and your religion therefore Allah is keeping you away from it. A believer is always greatful and thankful to Allah. We are not like those that Allah mentions in quran that we only remember Allah in good. When Allah gives us what we want, we are happy. But when He s.va doesnt give us that what we want, or tests us with some things, we are so ungreatful.

Be patient, and you will find that which Allah has written for you, even before you were created, my brother.

Wassalam

BetAmakeR

Love Allah
:wasalam:

be patient bro, Allah is testing ur iman now. Inshallah if u succeed passing this test, He will reward u greatly :salah: