Five Word Story (Let's tell one!)

Globalpeace

Banned
and share a humble meal

*****Sorry it pasted the same message twice & I get no options to delete so had to edit & add 5 more word...Don't mean to be rude & take my turn twice! *******

samiha

---------
Staff member
ok... the post jumped... so i'll just post the whole last sentence.

They were offered to board the ship but had to put to sleep all the passengers so they wouldn't get sea sick during the voyage.

Then the monkeys quietly crept

hambaAllah

as the 5 words story churns

:salam2:
Once upon a time there was a desert where some monkeys spent their lonely days.The desert monkeys used to eat dates and throw food. But one day they thought 'why not move somewhere else?'
They decided to move to Antarctica in order to be the first ever polar monkeys. So they began packing their Banana’s and headed for Antarctica.
The five monkeys were named Aisha, Fakhar, Samiah, Aliya and Baba and finally ended up sneaking into the airport dressedas clowns, with big red
noses and rainbow colored hair. They got caught by security... canteen & made to wash up soon their face paint washed off, to reveal they were
monkeys!! So Aisha jumped up and swung on the chandelier Straight after Aliyah jumped up on the shoulders of Fakhar to try and reach for bananas on the top shelf instead, she fell straight on a rollerskate & went skating straight until she hit the button for a trapdoor in the ground and fell into a pile of fresh fruits which they ate up and couldnt consume because they were rotten.They all had a tummy ache so they crawled out of the drainpipe and fell out onto the baggage loading area.The baggage loading area was full of big hairy spiders who were planning to make lunch, when guests dropped in
they decided to have a small conversation among them and the conversation began with the guests and was pleased to welcome them with some types
of chocolates and tried not open the chocolates only unless if it contained the favorite one that I like and tend to have it after the aeroplane would land on Antartica. They arrived and discovered that the weather was very cold. bananas couldn't grow there! So they began looking for arctic monkeys who could find food and clothing in order to protect them from the big hairy local gremlins that they thought are gorillas from africa but they in antarctica was surprising to the monkeys.Finally surpassing a sudden blizzard they were on their way towards the mountain where there was a cave so dark that nobody dared to enter when an angel appeared and saw the monkeys there, it gave the monkeys 3 wishes The 'angel' was a jinn so the monkeys ran off.
They decided to leave Antarctica and head for a new destination. A huge polar bear asks them to stay as guests at his modest accommodation.and share a humble meal They kindly refused as it had no bananas. Then they Began thier long trip to a huge ocean, and saw a big ship, and asked if they could board it. They were offered to board the ship but had to put to sleep all the passengers so they wouldn't get sea sick during the voyage. Then the monkeys quietly crept into one of the cabin