Flaming car hits Glasgow airport..

DOC_BRO

I just saw this news online and was shocked and worried about the brothers and sisters living in UK would be srutinized and suspected and raided if they find it something related to terrorism as few days ago there was a car bomb ... If these people are muslims than they should stop this i mean this is very very sad we have to uplift the misconception of muslims being terrorist and so many other conviction and such incidents realy very badly damage it. Islam doesnt allow to kill any innocent human being muslim or non-muslim yet its happening. I dont understang why have we forgotten our basics. And such incidents have a very bad reprucussion on all muslims in the west. I dont know why this still happens and muslims are blamed and radied and abused in the aftermath. The media also takes a healthy beneifit from such incident and just bully muslims repeating in every sentence "islamic terrorist". I just feel so frustrated but wonder and worry what our brothers and sisters living in UK might be going thru as such incident tend to happen and the police gets more dicatative and cruel.
Lets pray that may Allah give us patience and peace and the understanding not to get influnced by shaitan. Aameen
would like to knw what our people in uk feel n go thru.

The most wonderfull heart, is the heart that fear Allah.
The most beautiful words are The Words of Allah.
The Purest love is The Love for Allah.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
I just saw this news online and was shocked and worried about the brothers and sisters living in UK would be srutinized and suspected and raided if they find it something related to terrorism as few days ago there was a car bomb ... If these people are muslims than they should stop this i mean this is very very sad we have to uplift the misconception of muslims being terrorist and so many other conviction and such incidents realy very badly damage it. Islam doesnt allow to kill any innocent human being muslim or non-muslim yet its happening. I dont understang why have we forgotten our basics. And such incidents have a very bad reprucussion on all muslims in the west. I dont know why this still happens and muslims are blamed and radied and abused in the aftermath. The media also takes a healthy beneifit from such incident and just bully muslims repeating in every sentence "islamic terrorist". I just feel so frustrated but wonder and worry what our brothers and sisters living in UK might be going thru as such incident tend to happen and the police gets more dicatative and cruel.
Lets pray that may Allah give us patience and peace and the understanding not to get influnced by shaitan. Aameen
would like to knw what our people in uk feel n go thru.

The Purest love is The Love for Allah.[/QUOTE]

Beautiful

Ummzaina

:salam2:

I have seen this news too, and others in the past week about finding cars that may have been car bombs...
but I think the media is blowing it all out of proportion just to blame the muslims and I have seen a pattern in such news...
That each time something political is going on in the International or home front of US or UK something like a terror scare happens and everyones turns to such news forgetting the muslims/and or others in war torn countries.I am not sure if this is my imagination or if there is a connection!!!
And in the end someone with a muslim name will be arrested and even if they are found guilty or not by the time they are released everyone will think it was him/her behind the whole thing.
I worry about all our sisters and brothers out there facing such trials.
May Allah grant you patience during such times.:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Brother, there are reasons why people do some things like these. Some seem convincing and easy to understand, while others just sound kinda unconvincing.
Like in the Herald News they showed two Muslim men from Jamaat Al Muslimeen and the article said that they wanted to attack the airport/flights. THAT is unconvincing. The 7/7 is unconvincing, Bangla Bhai and Hijbut Tahrir don't seem to make sense either. Except one thing is for sure, all of them hate the West and America.

a lot of times the airport security or the FBI just act stupid and they see Al Qaeda everywhere like Bush.

Like Yusuf Islam wasn't able to come to America because he supports charity groups and then the police said that there are a group of charity groups

And last week on Saturaday I was at the airport since I was going to Kent (England, UK) and

DOC_BRO

i know abt the new jersey incident and read abt the pressure those 5-6 families are going thru bcoz of the media outlining them and picturing them i also this that this is just to keep the poeple of us or uk or else keep terrorising and convince that the govt is doing enough to counter terrrorism same as it is done in india they catch some poor guys and show that these people were from so n so org and wanted to attack this person or so n so place its just they find a "bakra" or guinea pig" to prove there experement is succesful and those people are all muslims whether they are convict not. I dont understand when the ARAB leaders who are so much drenched in the oil buisness and the lavish lifes speakout or infact they will ever speakout if not take an action. Instead of fearing Allah they fear the US and Isreal and behave like puppets of the west, wallah hi... real shame on them. Most of my Arab friends complained so much infact everybody did abt the kings and the leaders on of them said , "that if one country falls to people appointed leaders or true islamic partys all the other arab states will fall like cards". Hope that day comes soon. I really like and respect leaders like Mahatir Mohammed and Ahmeddinejad atleast they have guts to speak out the truth. I wonder 55 muslim countries but no one spoke when 2000 muslim were killed in gujarat in 6 mnts of continous violence, no one speak against the occupation of palestine for more than 50 yrs, no one bothered abt the serbia and chehnya muslims, none spoke against trhe Iraq invasion the afghan invasion infact gave way to attack .... and goes on... infact since 9/11 every channel in the west and some east continously speak the words ' Islamic terrorist' , Muslim terrorist", Islamic anti social elements, plus what not... , but none i have heard of said clearly and in strong words or warned or asked to stop using the words ISLAM and Muslims with terror no one. Really disappointed, but my father always says that dont worry this is destined to happen these are signs of qayamat and eventually it will take a different route later all we have to pray and ask Allah to protect muslims and make our Imaan stronger.I do understand that but being a muslim it really hurts watching the news daily what i hear is muslims killed by muslims or killed by rocket bullets etc... its so pathetic.
I really wish nothing comes out against the muslims in this airport fincident.

abdellah007

salam

we shud be aware of all that is happening. as we know there is a new government, and this wud only be an advance to make the british pple continuing what blaire had begun. to justify the war in irak, haterd against british muslims.....

wassalam

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
So anyway for my story, I got off the Virgin Atlantic and into the area to get to the terminals and to get my baggages, when one Muslim man (I saw him in the airport in JFK and I said Salam to him on the during the flight) and he had a beard, a purple Kufi, and those shirts and pants that guys were on bussiness flights ( except he wasn't going on a bussiness flight, and he wore a brown-yellow kind of spring jacket).

The airport was Heathrow, and when we had to go in the long line, the security pulled him aside and while having to walk thru all the other people, I saw him sitting on those kind of builing carts (Like a security or golf cart) and I saw him start rubbing his head. I knew that the security was giving him trouble.

And Inshallah everything is going easy for him now. we get oppressed by the media. In the airport, (JFK) the people kept on checking our passports and they kept on making my mom pull her niqab up to check to see that she wasn't a disguise or something. The good thing is that they made a women do it each time. When we just got in though, the otherS were looking at my mom when she was pulling her niqab up and I was angry.

And right now In India, the rascist police attacked the Makkah Masjid, and a Sheik who was supposed to come to my masjid a couple of weeks ago (for a Jamaat), he had to stay in India.

Yesterday on Islam Channel News, (I saw it at my cousins house sicne I'm in the UK and they've got Sky Digital) and then THE STUPID AMERICAN AND NATO SOLDIERS RAIDED THE HOUSE OF AN 84 YEAR OLD MAN'S HOUSE, KILLING A LOT OF THE MEN AND BUYS, AND THE DAMN IDIOTS TORE THE QURAN!

AND THEN YOU HERE THEM SAYING *%!£ ABOUT WHY WE HATE THEM, WHY MORE AFAGANIS TURN TO THE TALIBAN , WHILE THEY DESTROY OUR QURAN!

DOC_BRO

i know brother and understand ur feeling and i go thru the same emotions as i am from the worst part of india where there has been rioting since 1975 and there is not justice done and where muslims have no future and thats the reason we had to leave our land coz there is no assurance when the riots will start muslims are oppressed my sister is an Engineer but when she went for interview they was told directly by hindus that sorry mam we dont hire muslims especially from the area where u live... i mean i cant explain how many worst situations we have gone thru my father was attacked by hindu mob infront of the local police fortunately Allah saved him as some military vehicle passing by gave him a lift he stayed in his bank for whole night unless hewas rescued by political pressure and police help from a muslim officer we almost lost hope its very tuff there but obove all we will have to have patience and keep faith in Allah becoz these shaitans will harras us torture us but our faith will be victorious. And if we act negetively against the preaching of islam it wont help us but create more problem for us. So may Allah give us patience and guide us thru the right path. AAMEEN

amyaishazouaoui

Subhanallah, I got home about 9.30pm and found about what happened this morning.

Its just another silly act by some silly uneducated muslims. Alhamdulillah the country is slowly learning that muslims arent like this over here..well most people treat me normally over the past few days since the bombs they found in london....and even since 7/7. Inshallah these silly people stop doing silly things, we NEED to make dawah not kill innocent people.

La hawla wa la quwata ila billah

Stay streadfast on the siratul mustaqeem my dear brothers and sisters.

AAZ

amyaishazouaoui

So anyway for my story, I got off the Virgin Atlantic and into the area to get to the terminals and to get my baggages, when one Muslim man (I saw him in the airport in JFK and I said Salam to him on the during the flight) and he had a beard, a purple Kufi, and those shirts and pants that guys were on bussiness flights ( except he wasn't going on a bussiness flight, and he wore a brown-yellow kind of spring jacket).

The airport was Heathrow, and when we had to go in the long line, the security pulled him aside and while having to walk thru all the other people, I saw him sitting on those kind of builing carts (Like a security or golf cart) and I saw him start rubbing his head. I knew that the security was giving him trouble.

And Inshallah everything is going easy for him now. we get oppressed by the media and rival Kafirs. In the airport, (JFK) the people kept on checking our passports and they kept on making my mom pull her niqab up to check to see that she wasn't a disguise or something. The good thing is that they made a women do it each time. When we just got in though, the other Kafirs were looking at my mom when she was pulling her niqab up and I was angry at them.

And right now we're on a Crusade against the Kafirs. In India, the rascist police attacked the Makkah Masjid, and a Sheik who was supposed to come to my masjid a couple of weeks ago (for a Jamaat), he had to stay in India to lead the Muslims in their Jihad against the police.

Yesterday on Islam Channel News, (I saw it at my cousins house sicne I'm in the UK and they've got Sky Digital) and then THE STUPID AMERICAN AND NATO SOLDIERS RAIDED THE HOUSE OF AN 84 YEAR OLD MAN'S HOUSE, KILLING A LOT OF THE MEN AND BUYS, AND THE DAMN IDIOTS TORE THE QURAN!

AND THEN YOU HERE THEM SAYING *%!£ ABOUT WHY WE HATE THEM, WHY MORE AFAGANIS TURN TO THE TALIBAN AND SUPPORT THEM, WHILE THEY DAMN DESTROY OUR QURAN!

What you have described is NORMAl when you come through and international airport. However I'd encourage your mum to ask for a female security/immigrtion official to remove her niqab infront of....she can you know, even if she doesnt mind waiting 5 minutes.

Just answer questions, be normal polite and friendly not angry and the brits will let you on your way inshallah.

Redneck

I was an angry racist Brit before my heart changed. Dawah works, bombs don't . Do I need to spell it out any clearer?

Don't be afraid, some of our hearts are being changed for a purpose.

kayleigh

Ugh. Some idiots really like to screw it up for everyone else.

Thank God the bombs didn't go off in London. Although...my fiancés family is visiting here from London. I bet they're going to have a lot of fun flying back. Although they usually leave the women alone and just target and harass "darker" men.

seema2005

Assalam O Alaikum,

Doc_Bro, I am not sure if you understand or not what Muslim people are going through in Iraq, palestine, and Afgan,India, all over the country. Its about time that Muslim should answer those Kafir. I know what are we doing wrong? We are only protecting our own house, our family and relative. There is nothing wrong with it, if we have to kill people in order to do that let it be.

AishaR

Airports can be a nightmare!!! On a recent trip I was asked to remove my hijab (outer garment) as it was classed as a jacket before stepping through the scanner. Due to the weather being warm here & where I was going I had only a little top on under my jacket, so asked if I could have a full body search rather than removing my jacket in front of everyone. The look on the security mans face was a picture, he was horrified that I had requested a body search. Anyway, it took them 1 hr to find 2 female guards to search me. The guards asked me why I had refused to take off my coat & even after I had explained they still did not understand why.
Staff at airports need training on matters like this. I do not think I was being unreasonable but they had other ideas. Why should sisters be made feel like this?!

Sis Aisha

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

If this is true, may Allah forgive those brothers who were involved, and I totally disagree of such action because it is against our religion.

But I personally believe that, this is a political style, where rulers use this method to remove the concentration of the citizins regarding political critizism they face from political disagreement, poor political conducts, or hide political mistakes by injecting fear and fascination into the public (all they will care about is ''watch out I can see a muslim catching that train or bus'').

That way citizins will not concentrate on the economic changes, political changes, and may forget about their need. What an easy way to guide the citizins blind folded.......