Following the right way

Meraj

Brother
:salam2:

beneficail post...thanks for sharing....
may Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) keep us on the right path to follow on....
:wasalam:

salafi75

Sallam alaykum,
Barak Ellah Fyk,

What do you mean by "mazhab", in another sense which mazhab you tell on.

Sallam alaykum

salam alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

we have to follow the Qur.aan and the authentic Sunnah as understood by the best of generations, namely the Sahaabah, the Taabi'oon and the Atbaa' at-Taabi'een, in short, the pious predecessors, inshaa.-Allaah.

Zahdam ibn Mudrab narrated: I heard 'Imraan ibn Husayn saying: The Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) said:

((The best people are those living in my generation, then those coming after them, and then those coming after (the second generation).)), [Saheeh al-Bukhaaree, 3/219]

'Abdullaah ibn Mas'ood (radhi-yallaahu 'anhu) narrated: The Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) said:

((The people of my generation are the best, then those who follow them, and then those who follow the latter)), [Saheeh al-Bukhaaree, 3/820]

'Aa.ishah (radhi-yallaahu 'anhaa) narrated that: A person asked Allaah's Apostle (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) as to who amongst the people were the best. He said:

((Of the generation to which I belong, then of the second generation (generation adjacent to my generation), then of the third generation (generation adjacent to the second generation).)), [Saheeh Muslim 6159]

for more knowledge about the salafi da'wah you can read this excellent ebook,

Quotes from the Book:

“So here we have given the answer from the ayah and the two hadeeth, we just mentioned. Follow the way of the Believers! The way of those believers from present times? The answer is no, we mean the Believers from the past - the first era - the era of the Companions - the Salaf As-Saalih (pious predecessors). These are the people whom we should take as our example and as the ones whom we follow. And there is absolutely no one equal to them on the face of the earth. Therefore, the essence of our call is based on three pillars - on the (1) Qur'aan, the (2) Sunnah and (3) Following the Salaf As-Saalih (pious predecessors).”

“So everyone claims to follow the Qur'aan and the Sunnah, and how often have we heard this kind of talk from the youth who are in confusion, when they say: ‘Ya akhee, these people claim to follow the Qur'aan and the Sunnah and those people claim to follow the Qur'aan and the Sunnah.’ So what is the clear and decisive distinction? It is the Qur'aan and the Sunnah and the Methodology of the Salaf As-Saalih. So whoever follows the Qur'aan and the Sunnah without following the Salaf As-Saalih, he in fact has not followed the Qur'aan and the Sunnah, rather he has only followed his intellect, if not his desire.”

“After making clear this important condition of "upon the methodology of the Salaf As-Saalih", I must give you some examples. In the past, the Muslims split up into many sects. You hear about the Mu'tazilah, you hear about the Murji'ah, you hear about the Khawaarij, you hear about the Zaidiyyah, not to mention the Shi'a and the Raafidah and so on. There is no one amongst these groups, no matter how deep in misguidance they are, that does not share the same saying as the rest of the Muslims, which is that: "We are on the Qur'aan and the Sunnah." No one amongst them says: "We don’t follow the Qur'aan and the Sunnah." And if one of them were to say that, he would completely leave the fold of Islaam. So then why did they split up so long as all of them rely on the Qur'aan and the Sunnah - and I bear witness that they do rely on the Qur'aan and the Sunnah for support. But how is this relying done? It is done without relying on the third foundation, which is what the Salaf As-Saalih were upon.”

http://www.al-ibaanah.com/ebooks.php?EID=50

allahsassasin

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!! Everybody needs to find Islam. I just converted 4 months ago. AL HAMDUILLAH!!! Islam is spreading its glorious roots around the world. May Allah bless you. ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

nizar83

very nice post, jazaak alahu ala ghairan!

i dont understand why muslims would deviate from the quraan and the sunnah of our beloved prophet mohammed salalahu wa3alayhi wasalam.

i understand why they do this...but i dont understand who they think are fooling..because its evident any innovation to our religion is haram, its the worst thing a muslim / non muslim can do..

so suffis, shee3a etc etc...mashallah...

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Yes , sister i agree we MUST follow the quran and sunnah. The next question is who is interpreting the quran and sunna correctly???

That is the 1 million dollar question.....which im still searching....and searching....n searching

Currently i feel it is the mazhab....

y??
I just feel they represent moderate islam

I realise nowadays , there are a lot of salafi dawah going on...A radio i was listen to now says it is doing a salafi dawah openly . In my school, lots of them....

May god guide me so that i feel assured of the right path...

Take note in no way im saying followers of salaf are wrong...

Wassalam

As Salaam Alaykum Brother Kathiri,

Almost all of the deviated sects give their daleel from Quran and Sunnah.

So the methodology of interpreatation is the very important.

Here is a link to article on the correct Methodology, InshaAllah you will find it benificial ---> http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29138&highlight=interpret

ayesha.ansari

yes, and it is one of the sign of the day of judgment, people will divide into many specters, and only one sector will go to jinnah,, if we think, in today world,, Muslims have been divided into many specters, and every one says, i am right,,,