Food for Jin

sultanthewise

I heard some hadiths that jinn or satan cannot transform or disguise as a prophet, so if you saw prophet muhammad(pbuh) in dream, you really saw him

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Asalaamu Alaykum

The food and drink of jinn

Ibn Mas`ud reports that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) says: “There came to me an inviter on behalf of the Jinn and I went along with him and recited to them the Qur’an.” He (the narrator) said: The Prophet then went along with us and showed us their traces and traces of their embers. The Jinn asked the Prophet about their provision and he said: “Every bone on which the name of Allah is recited is your provision. The time it will fall in your hand it would be covered with flesh, and (you can have) all the droppings as food for your animals.” The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “So do not use (these things) for cleaning yourselves (after relieving oneself), for they are the food and provision of your brothers (Jinn).” (Reported by Muslim)

The believing jinn may eat any bone on which the name of Allah has been mentioned, because the Messenger (peace and blessings be upon him) did not permit them to have anything on which Allah’s Name has not been mentioned – those are for the unbelieving jinn.

wsalaam

:salam2:

Jazzak-Allah khair!:SMILY139:

:wasalam:

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

Jazakum Allah khair for the post. Yes Jin can possess a human. I know a brother who possessed by female Jin. And when the Sheikh read Qur'an on him, he faints, and the female Jin, speaks out, and sheikh asked why did you possess him, she said she loved him for being good person. shiekh asked her, are a muslim?.... she replied ''yes, I am a muslim'', shiekh said ''Muslim should not harm a muslim''... she replied ''but I love him'', shiekh said ''If you dont leave i will recite ayatul kursi'', she replied '' I am leaving, but can I possess you'', sheikh said '' yes, but after you leave him, and you must leave from his toes'', she replied '' no I want to leave from his eyes'', shiekh ''started reciting Ayatul al kursi'', she screamed loudly ''stop,stop,stop, I am leaving from his toes, but can I shake your hands'', shiekh said ''We are muslims we must not shake the hands of strangers'' ..... Subhanah Allah she left, and the brother is well, and firm in the religion mashallah Allah....

If we remember Allah taal'a all the time, and have wudu, recite the Qur'an, 7 ajwar dates, black seeds, Zam ZAm water.... Inshallah we are all fine..

Did someone saw our beloved prophet (PBUH)?... Mahsallah, Baraka Allah feek, and increase your Imaan more & more inshallah.. brother or sister...

Wassal alykom...