Food for knowledge?!

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam alaikum brothers and sisters!

I have exams soon and I wondered what I could eat to make my knowledge increase or for my brain to work at a better pace - anything like this.

Please reply, jazakAllah khairan!

muslimshabs

walaikum salaam...

I only know about DHA-an essential fatty acid containing foods are brain boosters...they are mostly present in dry fruits...
like walnuts and almonds...

They are now commercially available in market...

salamu alaikum///

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Wa`alaykumassalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu

I was doing research on how to have a good memory some days back because I am very fascinated to improve my memory and retention.

http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/3328/memory

You need to have good sleep and rest with ample exercise eat fruits/nuts/veggies also.

Make this du`aa constantly

رَّبِّ زِدْنِى عِلْمًا
O my Lord! Advance me in Knowledge
[surah Ta-Ha; 20:114]​

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

Eating fish and specially fish oil is good for brains but I think it doesn´t help if your exams are soon.

Try to sleep enough, get fresh air, eat fruits and study.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

This tread was useful for me.. Alhamdulilah....

My exams are also approaching :girl3: lil scared...

Any ways Jazakallahu Khair every one ! :)

Aroosak

:salam2:

I know this is not about food but I know when you really want to retain something in your long term memory you gotta study at night right before you go to sleep. When we sleep is when most of our memory is stored and is most likely to be retained in long term. This makes you think why we are encouraged to do our ibadah at night.... cause if we pray or read Quran at night it is more likely we will remember it inshAllah :hijabi:

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salaam~

Wowwwwwww jazakAllah khairan to you all
May Allah bless you and grant you all sawab for your efforts
Amin,

These tips will help inshaAllah !

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam

Alhamdulillah jazakAllah khair to you all really, thank you so much.

My exams went smoothly and I just wanted to say may Allah reward you all, I'm so happy alhamdulillah. Thank youuu!!!