Fun! Football anyone? The Lion That Plays Football!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:salam:
Greeting!
:75:
The Lion That Plays Football

dare to kick
or even stare at that ball
2ryrlnr.jpg

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!
Thank you for watching.
Take care!
~Wassalam :)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Poor lion must be soo bored being kept in an "enclosure".

I think animals should be in a free environment. The only time they should be in captivity is when they are endangered.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Oh goodness! That was really fascinating how he didn't hesitate to jump in after the ball. Lol I never thought I'd live to see the words "lion" and "cute" in the same sentence but this one was so cute, masha'Allaah!:]

PS. Sis, that ball stopped being a football long ago, it's called soccer now. ;]

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
There zoo is pretty awesome given how much space the lion is given to sit in, compared to the prison cells in the so called zoos in rest of the world. Then again I even have a zoo in Africa, it's their backyard and they should roam free.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Poor lion must be soo bored being kept in an "enclosure".

I think animals should be in a free environment. The only time they should be in captivity is when they are endangered.
:75::agreed: that's right,especially those people who loves to massacre brutally cold bloodedly another human; getting loose these beast are fit to give them some good free lesson
about what brotherhood relationship is all about...agree?

thank you for passing by brother,
tc

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Oh goodness! That was really fascinating how he didn't hesitate to jump in after the ball. Lol I never thought I'd live to see the words "lion" and "cute" in the same sentence but this one was so cute, masha'Allaah!:]

PS. Sis, that ball stopped being a football long ago, it's called soccer now. ;]

don't get deceive cuteness from that beast (lion) beneath that...we r just another steak to them lol...
oh yeah sister, some region here
still use that term football some say soccer
no matter what you call it ...it still play ball.
Thank you for passing by
Take care,