for who could you cry?

algerianmuslima

:salam2: every one:
in this life human cry for many resons:
we cry if we are sad.
we cry if we are in pain.
if we miss some one we love.
if we are fare from our countries.
some times we cry when we pray and make dua'a.
children and babies cry when they are in pain or if they are hangry or angry.
as human i think most of us hate death but i just want to ask this question may be some of you find it strange question:

is there any one cry for missing to see ALLAH?is there any one says in his/ her prayers oh ALLAH i miss to see you i can't wait to meet you?

:wasalam:ALAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

Oh yes i do, especially while reading quran.. for it brings me much closer to Allah, and the more i get close to Allah, the more i cry for wanting to see him!

nadya

romanian muslimah
as-salaam aleikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

i cry when i do my salat, especially Jumah Salat.

May ALLAH (swt) keep us all on the right path.

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
Salam alaikum

As for me, I cried when I saw the movie The Messanger about our blessed Prophet ( pbuh) and how he was treated, how he was hungry and nowadays how He is mocked, hated, and so on.

Second thing I cry for is how our Ummah lives ( wars, hunger, colonisation....)

Third thing is maybe Global warming and all the consquences upon earth, animals.... Remember brothers and sisters one day we will be ask by earth what we have done...

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
^I cry when I feel raged with anger when I see Muslims getting killed and oppressed.

Meeting Allah Ta Ala would be a big challenge though. IT's easier to be able to meet Allah if you feel that you know him alot and you feel a bond with him. Mashallah.

nizar83

mashallah, i love to hear other muslims cry because they are wanting to see ALLAH subhana wata3ala

wanting to meet him..subhana allah...

i remember this video i saw here a week ago..called meeting allah...it made me cry wolahi// i reccommend this vid to all of you here on tti..

selemu aleikum

abrother4truth

Do you cry when a Christian child is being assaulted in Pakistan?
Do you cry when a "kaffir" is beheaded on video simply because he chooses to pray to God in a different way?
Do you cry when an Jewish baby is killed by a suicide bomber?
Do you cry when a Hindu temple is destroyed by Malaysian government?

Why are your tears not for ALL of Gods children instead of just Muslims?

*Saniyah*

ukhtikum fillaah
Do you cry when a Christian child is being assaulted in Pakistan?
Are you from Pakistan? Have you ever been there? Did someone assult you when you were a child?

Do you cry when a "kaffir" is beheaded on video simply because he chooses to pray to God in a different way?
Aren't you inventing now from your own head? Most kaffirs who are beheaded on the videos are soldiers who went there to kill muslims for money. What they are doing there in first place?

Why are your tears not for ALL of Gods children instead of just Muslims?
Say: "He is Allāh, (the) One.
Allāh-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).
He begets not, nor was He begotten;
And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him."
(Qur'an 112)

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Are you from Pakistan? Have you ever been there? Did someone assult you when you were a child?

Aren't you inventing now from your own head? Most kaffirs who are beheaded on the videos are soldiers who went there to kill muslims for money. What they are doing there in first place?

Allāh-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).
(Qur'an 112)
no its probably some other hater who has the wrong image of islam.thats it .
its common in all his posts ..(i guesss)

towards abrother4truth
DO U CRY WHEN U SEE MUSLIMS BEING ASSULTED AND ABUSED??????

abrother4truth

no its probably some other hater who has the wrong image of islam.thats it .
its common in all his posts ..(i guesss)

towards abrother4truth
DO U CRY WHEN U SEE MUSLIMS BEING ASSULTED AND ABUSED??????

You can try and dismiss what I have to say by calling me a hater or Islamophobe. Yet you do not even acknowledge what I say?

My point is simply to say that we should feel pain when ANY human (no matter what is religion) is murdered or insulted. Also we should feel a sense of injustice when ANY religion is banned or insulted.

Why do you only cry when Islam is insulted yet when the point is made about Muslims insulting other religions you turn away??

abrother4truth

(Qur'an 112)

My friend a soldier being killed is a different story. When a civillian worker is killed it is Murder. The nepali workers who were beheaded (google it and you can find the video) were NOT soldiers. They were poor people who worked small jobs to feed their families. They did not deserve to get their heads cut off.

As for soldiers.... if a soldier dies in combat, then it was his choice to be in battle. If you capture a soldier and tie his hands and then cut off his head... that is not battle... same can be said if when US soldiers killed innocent Iraqis.

By the way... which beheading videos have you seen where a US soldier was killed? Most were civillian workers not soldiers.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
You can try and dismiss what I have to say by calling me a hater or Islamophobe. Yet you do not even acknowledge what I say?

My point is simply to say that we should feel pain when ANY human (no matter what is religion) is murdered or insulted. Also we should feel a sense of injustice when ANY religion is banned or insulted.

Why do you only cry when Islam is insulted yet when the point is made about Muslims insulting other religions you turn away??
whhhhooowwww!!!
these are NOT Muslims ,mind you talk bro?
All the religious Muslims don't do what they do !
in Islam we feel for everybody , anyway if it were another religion they would go hard on them not like we do ,have cookies and watch tv with them...
WE ARE A RELIGION OF PEACE <meaning peace:D
we feel pain , your just saying this from what you have seen of NON-religious Muslims ,cursing and hating others and being fanatic (ASTGFRALLAH)

yr comment shows your IGNORANCE of the TRUE ISLAM :)
GOD BLESS YOU
wasalam /peace