Freemasons and Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutlekM

:salam2:
I have found on a recent thread a movie about freemasons war against Islam. I took interest in it and went to furhter studies but didn't get enough information to prove that of what I am thinking of them. The most interesting one was on Edgar Allan Poe(a famous poet). He wrote a story about facing a freemason which really caught my attention. I studied him further and found out he wanted to be a political official. Through further research I found out that he has contacted a freemason and dealt with them he was later on killed but no evidence on who did it. I say it is the freemasons. I would like to share some videos I want to know your ideas of the freemasons and if you have any good information that you could share with me please do.

[yt]BLroyYtbf1o[/yt]
[yt]2uMyEkJCXOQ[/yt]
[yt]gIN2hZLXrC4[/yt]
[yt]IyQ9kR6764k[/yt]
[yt]SVEifQd34IA[/yt]
[yt]Gp2WP-BDsIs[/yt]
[yt]tsU9UsGlzLc[/yt]
[yt]0f92PYfgHQY[/yt]
[yt]E717GQIPXrg[/yt]
[yt]NOXLTOq6SVA[/yt]
Just a little Quran rectation by my fav reciter and thanks in advance for your opinions.
:wasalam:

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum brother!

I have not watched these videos yet, but I have come across this name several years back and since then, read about them mainly on the net.

Many people refer to them when there is mention of conspiracy theories. They are believed to have been active for centuries and worked underground when situation was not so suitable for them, but are not that secret anymore due to their overwhelming power.

Parallel to Freemsons (who have their own temples "Masonic Temples") is another group of people called Illuminati. They are believed to be working for one-world government and many conspiracy theories have been related to them.

Some even go to the extent of saying that these groups are even in contact with alien races who are visiting the earth with dangerous agendas.

Now, I can not verify any of these and have never heard/read about them in the mainstream media or any other source whose credentials are realiable.

When it comes to hostility towards Islam, there is not one specific group of people who made it their mission. The enemies of Islam these days are many and in multitude of forms and majority of them are not secret at all.

In my opinion, the wise thing to do as a muslim would be to become a true muslim (just as Allah wants us to be, detailed in the Quran) and leave what the destiny of the world will be, to Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala as HE has power over all things.

Allah knows best

MutlekM

Assalamu alaikum brother!

I have not watched these videos yet, but I have come across this name several years back and since then, read about them mainly on the net.

Many people refer to them when there is mention of conspiracy theories. They are believed to have been active for centuries and worked underground when situation was not so suitable for them, but are not that secret anymore due to their overwhelming power.

Parallel to Freemsons (who have their own temples "Masonic Temples") is another group of people called Illuminati. They are believed to be working for one-world government and many conspiracy theories have been related to them.

Some even go to the extent of saying that these groups are even in contact with alien races who are visiting the earth with dangerous agendas.

Now, I can not verify any of these and have never heard/read about them in the mainstream media or any other source whose credentials are realiable.

When it comes to hostility towards Islam, there is not one specific group of people who made it their mission. The enemies of Islam these days are many and in multitude of forms and majority of them are not secret at all.

In my opinion, the wise thing to do as a muslim would be to become a true muslim (just as Allah wants us to be, detailed in the Quran) and leave what the destiny of the world will be, to Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala as HE has power over all things.

Allah knows best

You are right about that there are multi-organization who are trying to destroy Islam which they don't and wouldn't have any success on, but i would like to know where the human source is. I know everything is in Allaahs hands. I am also trying to be the best muslim possible, but everybody has there strength and weaknesses. Well my strength is figuring strange mysteries. I am trying to use my strength to help Islam and the muslim society. Muhammad P.B.U.H said that the victory in the end will be for the muslims. I am not trying to figure the worlds destiny but I would like to be of those who fight the kufar and lead to the victory of the muslims, and I am starting by figuring out who is my allies and who is my enemies and studying out my enemies. (Hope I didnt offend ayone by words). InshAllaah me and you will lead the muslims to that victory.

MutlekM

I also did a fast review of Illuminati I am not going to any fast conclusions but to that of my understanding they could just be the same as Freemasons Just using a different name. Please give me any information that is against my inaccurate conclusion.
Peace

miq1

Praise be to Allah (The Glorified and Exalted).

The group known as the "Freemasons" are a political group composed of like-minded individuals that consider themselves to be the "intellectuals" in their land of residence. They believe religion is the source of destruction for mankind and would like to dissolve it into the realm of non-existence. Then, they believe, man will finally become "free" and "enlightened," progressing into the future via scientific and technological advancement.

There members mostly comprise lawyers, judges, politicians, doctors, university professors, police officers, managers and CEOs in large corporations, and persons involved in various media such as film and journalism. Other wealthy individuals are also know to join the group. Like other secret societies or fraternities they also have rituals and other superstitious beliefs that they practice, ironically, similar to religion. Even though they claim to be "enlightened." One of these odd ceremonial rituals includes being blind-folded and then seated on top of a checkered piece of tile.

These members, in various positions of control in a society, then use their positions to change their land of residence, to discredit religion and make the population more secular and liberal. For example, they accomplish this by using their position as an elected politician, judge, or lawyer, to bring into effect laws that would contradict religious beliefs or rulings. They use their media such as film, to bring about movies that show nudity, and all forms of vice in order to change the mentality of the population to accept these things as "normal," gradually desensitizing the population to vice and sin. They use their positions in the educational departments, to allow the study of evolution and to stop the study of Creationism, because they want to push the next generations into the realm of atheism. So you see, they simply use their various occupational posts to make the land in which they reside, more secular and liberal, and to discredit religion.

When I had attended university, there was a Muslim in that community that had been invited by one of his non-Muslim colleagues to attend a meeting of the Freemasons. This is the only way to attend or gain membership. Someone that is part of the group must invite you. The Muslim stated that the group was composed of fanatic atheists that had a great deal of resentment for religion. They considered religion as giving mankind nothing in terms of development and advancement, but only the "Dark Ages" of european history, in which the christians fought numerous wars against one another. The Muslim defended the religion of Islam and made comments about the advancement of various sciences among the famous Muslim scientists of the past. Well, the non-Muslims then became interested in learning about the religion of Islam. The Muslim Brother went back for another meeting and gave a lecture about Islam. Although no one converted to Islam, at least they learned something. This particular temple was also located in the capital city. Therefore, there were also politicians present, so at least they learned something about Islamic theology.

The following site also has an interesting article about the subject:

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/34576/freemason

And Allah Knows Best.

MutlekM

JazakAllaah khair miq1
I never saw them in that way. So according to the article freemasons are trying to destroy religions and that they have no religion themselves. hmmm... I wonder. I guess I will have to go to further research.

miq1

Apparently in 1997, there was a television station in Turkey that had a hidden camera in one of the masonic lodges in which their highest ranked members, which is 33rd degree, meet and recorded the following:

1997 was a hard year for the Masons. Footage filmed inside two separate lodges by hidden cameras was shown on Channel 7 of Turkey repeatedly for days. The scenes captured shocked the Turkish people as well as the Grand
Masters of Freemasonry. Some footage recorded the Satan-worshipping rite that can be practiced only at the 33rd degree Grand Master level.

The Grand Master conducting the ritual was drinking the blood of a goat killed in the middle of the lodge, and ending the ceremony by offering prayers in Hebrew to Satan. In another scene, as part of a Masonic ritual, two new Masons had swords pushed against their chests and were threatened with death. In yet another scene filmed in the same lodge, a Masonic "marriage ceremony" was being conducted—something that Freemasonry had always denied as non-existent.

After the airing of this footage, Freemasonry made the center of the news for days. Some newspapers and magazines had also obtained relevant material. Some of the media coverage read: The 7th of January, Monday. It's the 1900 hours news on Channel 7. The main news stories of the day are listed, one after the other, and then the bomb is dropped: footage of rites showing Masons of the 33rd degree. What the Masons are, who they serve, and what kind of activities they engage in, is known but, because of their policy of total secrecy, cannot be exposed.

But that's exactly what is being done on the screen! Shocking scenes of a lodge that only the highest-ranking bureaucrats and other select personalities can attend. Music playing, Satan worship, white robes, swords, a six-pointed star and a slaughtered goat. The blood of the goat fills a bowl; its head is burned on a spit, to the Hebrew prayers of the Grand Master. These strange scenes took place in the middle of Turkey, in Istanbul. Oaths of a strange and confusing content: "Honorable Kadosh Knights, if you break your oath, may your body be torn to pieces by wild horses [and] turned to ashes, the ashes blown away by winds blowing from the four directions…" Channel 7 had penetrated the most secret of secret societies and, presumably, were expecting to get the credit for achieving this "world's first." But they were stunned at the silence of the mainstream Turkish media.

Instead of basking in the glory of this incredible journalistic achievement, they were perplexed by the silence that greeted it. No other channel aired the footage; no newspaper gave it any columns. Total silence. With the practice of getting married by the Imam in the current headlines, the Masonic marriage ritual should have been of interest.

The footage shot by Channel 7 with a hidden camera actually explains the reason for this silence: Freemasonry's initiation ceremony is almost like a religious ritual. Candidates are made to wait in a chamber that the camera could not enter, and then have to bend down so as to pass under a bar. While blindfolded, they feel a sword thrust against their chest and are asked to touch it. "If you reveal what you have learned here, you will bear the consequences." The message is clear. When the blindfold is removed, before they do or say anything, all the brothers facing them make the cut-throat sign.

For days now, Channel 7 is airing footage of Freemasonry. This is a journalistic first... Via the secret camera, footage of a Masonic lodge's initiation ritual is made public. The Masonic front, despite being asked to respond by the media, keeps total silence. Though scenes from inside the oldest and most secretive sect in European history are being aired by Channel 7, no other TV channel takes up the subject. Despite the incredible scenes in the footage, no reaction, no response, nothing. The media ignores the whole thing… Could the oath of secrecy taken by the new recruits on acceptance into the lodge—who go on to become influential and important personalities—be playing a role in this media blackout?

After the Masons' spectacular TV debut, two former Masons who had left the lodge years ago—Mumin Kilic and Onder Aktac—went in front of the cameras to make statements about the dirty practices of Masonry.

This issue was also discussed in the Turkish Parliament. Tokat MP Ahmet Fevzi Inceoz requested that the Interior Ministry begin an inquiry into Masonic lodges. Based on the footage shown on TV he reasoned:
As seen in the footage, the Masonic Society threatens national security and interests. In these lodges, citizens are threatened, illegal marriage ceremonies are conducted, and monies are collected and spent, and unlicensed weapons kept. They operate outside the control and regulations of the security forces, maintain their operational headquarters outside the country, clearly represent a threat to the state—and must therefore be closed down. But to no avail. The Masons didn't respond in any way, and the media they control kept quiet about the affair. Thus the media moved on to other themes and subjects. Today's Templars, still addressing each other as "Kadosh Knights" managed once more to remain underground as they had for centuries.

MutlekM

This is very beneficial jazakAllaah khair. Will you please tell me where you got that information.

Jon_Snow

As a Mason

I can tell you that this is far from the truth. We are not against any religion, as a matter of fact religion is one of the things that brings us closer as intellectuals. The idea is almost laughable that you can be both an atheist and a Mason at the same time. One of the main steps that you must take into becoming one, is to accept the fact that there is only one God and he is The Supreme Being and The Architect of the Universe who has no equal. Just to let you know since I know it will be asked, we believe in the the God of Abraham. Just a reminder of history and Masons; People hate what they don't understand, and with that said rumors and stories about us are born. If you want to know more all you have to do is ask one to be one.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
I can tell you that this is far from the truth. We are not against any religion, as a matter of fact religion is one of the things that brings us closer as intellectuals. The idea is almost laughable that you can be both an atheist and a Mason at the same time. One of the main steps that you must take into becoming one, is to accept the fact that there is only one God and he is The Supreme Being and The Architect of the Universe who has no equal. Just to let you know since I know it will be asked, we believe in the the God of Abraham. Just a reminder of history and Masons; People hate what they don't understand, and with that said rumors and stories about us are born. If you want to know more all you have to do is ask one to be one.

Hi Jon_Snow

InshAllah I would have questions for you.

Since you said that you as a Mason belive in One God, how do you show your belife in One God??? By your belife what is the purpose of your creation and which rules from your religion do you practise??

You said that being Mason is equal to being an atheist. And after that you said that you belive in one God, creator of whole Universe, but we know that characteristic of one atheist, is that he does not belive at all in exiestence of God Asstagfirullah.

And also which is your religion, becouse there are only three monoteistic religions Islam, Christianity and Judaism??? Which of these three is your religion???

Thank you

EDIT:

As you said that you submit to one God, but if we you think well Inshallah you are not sumbiting to one God in reality. We know that every "mason organization" has its hierarchy ,where on the top of that hierarchy there is supreme man, to who you aslo sumbit, listeing his orders, his rules, trying to please him, so on that way you are also submiting to man, not to God only. While Islaam is making you free, it gives peace to your heart and soul,and to your life, because you know that you are slave only to one God- Allah, who will never leave you, who will always be there for You as long as you with him. People will always leave you, while Allah will be always there for you, to be Your Protector of everything,and He will give you the good on this world and after world.

Think well, Inshallah, did people gave you everything that you have now, or Allah did??? And to who you should be thankfull, to Allah-one God. or to people who can not give you any benefit, who can not help you when you need the the most. Because people are weelk SubhanAllah, and all power is only in one God- Allah Almighty.
Islaam frees every human being, because Islaam is teaching us to submit to God wills,and to noone else,in diffrence of other religion like Christianty for example where people belive in thrinity, to thier priests which are also nothing by human beings, week. And Islaam teaches you to ask help only of One God, to Him you obey,and of Him who is All Mercyfull,and All Compassionate you ask help.

You said that you belive in one God. The God of Abraham- Ibrahim a.s., Inshallah read in Quran where Abraaham was looking for God while he was a child, he would think that sun is "God", but after he saw that "sun" dissapeared, it was the same with thinking about moon and stars,while on the end he find the only truth God,who never dissapiers, He is always there. You only need to look for Him by your heart, and after with His guidance and your reason you will find Him Inshallah,

It must be some reason why you came on Islamic site, because wallahi if you are realy satisfaid with your own religion, for you there would not be reason to look for more. Am I right??? It is the same, if you are thirsty and you find something similur to water but it can not extinguish thirst, you are looking more to find that real " water" which you need. It is the same with religion, you are looking for truth religion, because we belive that "faith" is fitreet( something that every human being has when he is born), only after he chose for himselfe will he be beliver or non beliver.

miq1

1) Firstly, the Freemasons are atheists, just as the Muslim brother I mentioned had stated after he visited their lodge.
If some of them believe in Allah (God), then so be it. Do not believe the lies or ignorant tales of some of their followers.

2) In Turkey, this event was big news and was even spoken about in the Parliament, as I had stated in the article above, in the previous post:

See also the threads:

1) God in Islam: http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41045

2) Proving Islam: http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40837

3) Science Against Evolution: http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62132

4) http://thedeenshow.com/

5) http://www.islamreligion.com/

weakslave

The real question is: which level are you?

When you have a multi-class "movement" such as this one, they initially bring you in with lies and half-truths to increase their numbers. They select the most devout and subject them to more difficult truths and it goes like this until you end up doing evil things thoughtlessly.

We have many examples of this, Shiaa's for example. First they tell you "oh no, no differences at all between Shi'i and Sunni, just differences in historical interpretation". Then when you learn a little more, they start using false evidence from the Quraan and the Sunnah to point out the "flaws" of the Sunnis. Then it spreads to explaining why you should not like the Companions of the Prophet :saw:. Then once you have believed all of that, they tell you that their scholars and muftis are not to be questioned because it is disrespectful and they are a thousand times more knowledgeable than you will ever be. And before you know it, you are coming out on Ashoora beating yourself with knives, chains, and blades to bring yourself closer to your Lord.

I have a feeling this is what is happening here.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
The real question is: which level are you?

When you have a multi-class "movement" such as this one, they initially bring you in with lies and half-truths to increase their numbers. They select the most devout and subject them to more difficult truths and it goes like this until you end up doing evil things thoughtlessly.

We have many examples of this, Shiaa's for example. First they tell you "oh no, no differences at all between Shi'i and Sunni, just differences in historical interpretation". Then when you learn a little more, they start using false evidence from the Quraan and the Sunnah to point out the "flaws" of the Sunnis. Then it spreads to explaining why you should not like the Companions of the Prophet :saw:. Then once you have believed all of that, they tell you that their scholars and muftis are not to be questioned because it is disrespectful and they are a thousand times more knowledgeable than you will ever be. And before you know it, you are coming out on Ashoora beating yourself with knives, chains, and blades to bring yourself closer to your Lord.

I have a feeling this is what is happening here.

Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Wa la hawle we la quwete illa billahi

Dear brother I apologise but you are mixing two completaly diffrent subjects, this thread is about "Masons" and not about Shia Muslims, it is important that you know that not all Shia Muslims "are beating themselves with knives", neither do anything of this what you have mentioned Astagfirullah. There are those among the Shia who are Muslims Allhamdullilah. How is popssible that you are compering them with these "Masons" who do not even belive in existence of God astagfirullah.

But also it would be maybe much more usefull if you have posted some usefull information about Islam for the Mr. Jon_Snow,to help him InshAllah in better understanding of Islam, and not confuseing him with this what you have posted. But what is the most important to mention is that comparing Shia Muslims who foolow Quran and Sunnah with these Masons was not the right thing to do. And Allah knows the best.

We can not judge others without knowing, and we never know what Allah has planed for the one who we are judging.

Imaam al-Barbahaaree said:

"Do not bear witness for any of the people of Islaam (i.e. that he is a person of Paradise or of the Fire) due to a good or bad deed, since you do not know what his final action before his death will be. You hope for Allaah's Mercy for him and you fear for him because of his sins. You do not know what has been destined for him at the time of his death as regards repentance and what Allaah has destined for that time if he dies upon Islaam. You hope for Allaah's Mercy for him and you fear for him because of his sins."

O you who believe! Let not a group scoff at another group, it may be that the latter are better than the former; nor let (some) women scoff at other women, it may be that the latter are better than the former, nor defame one another, nor insult one another by nicknames. How bad is it, to insult one's brother after having Faith [i.e. to call your Muslim brother (a faithful believer) as: "O sinner", or "O wicked", etc.]. And whosoever does not repent, then such are indeed Zâlimûn (wrong-doers, etc.).

[Al-Hujurat 49:11]

May Allah guide us all

Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

in sha Allah what we say or what we suggest will not be held against us on that Day.

I don't recommend you waste your time with the Arrivals, it is ridiculous and was full of haram videos.

There was a another series done by someone claiming The Sunnah wa jama3a version of it.

I did not watch any of it except 1 to check it out. The title is "The Khalifa is Coming" and in it there was a an amazing hadith that I never knew, narrated by Tareq Swaidan. SubhanAllah. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpVjXE7Nilg

in any event, Allah is aware, and to Him we seek guidance and protection.

|_u3z

Has anyone seen this series of videos - ARRIVALS?
wakeupproject.com/VList.asp?Series=1&Video=91[/url]

its one of the best documentaries i think ever made for online community... it talks about freemasons and illuminati etc...

its quite long, there r 50 video parts of 10 mins each.
hope you all take the time to watch them. TRULY AN EYE OPENER

Slmz.. I def agree, its shocking to see how they have managed to perpetuate their ideas in everything from music, clothing, the media and even architecture. There is a 2nd version, 'The Arrivals Reloaded' which is supposed to be even better and will apparently be broadcast on satellite channels. Def worth checking out if you wanna know about the Illuminati and Free Masons, and just how the way for Dajjal is being paved.

As for it containing Haraam footage, yes there are clips from movies and music videos, but for the large number of muslims already making use of such media, this could be a wake up call for them. It makes one realise just why such things are Haraam and the dangers of being involved. It certainly was an eye-opener for me.

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh

I like this topic.
Inshaallah im in the way of studying it too.
Thank you for posting in here bro.
Jazakallah kher.

Status
Not open for further replies.