From Darussalam Publication

Ikramuddin

Fear Only ALLAH
Assalamualikum dear brothers & sisters

As I have started my new job at Darussalam International Publication which is the global leader in Islamic books, so I could help you have any Islamic book which you require from Darussalam. Feel free to contact me when ever you need any Islamic book. Inshallah all the books will be authentic with reference.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alikum

Shukran lakum brother,ensure that will legal.....it must be...just joking....
Jazakallahu Khairan for this offer.
Can you plz give me the book Kashfush shubhat by Abdul Ibn Wahhab, the english transaltion.

Barakallahu feekum
wassalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I wish to congratulate you on the job. It just so happens I am reading a book published by your company. Bullugh Al-Maram: Attainment of the Objective. It is a small world.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

Umm.. so do we all get a discount or something ? :p or even better, some stuff for free ;) ?

Congratulations on your new job.. Masha'Allah it's a very nice one.

Ikramuddin

Fear Only ALLAH
Assalamualikum

First ,Jazakallah for all your reply and moral support,yes brother u would be having special discount as ur from TTI familly.

Ibn Uthaymin

Assalaam walaikum,

I wish to congratulate you on the job. It just so happens I am reading a book published by your company. Bullugh Al-Maram: Attainment of the Objective. It is a small world.

My brother bought me that book. All i have to do is get it from him. Cant wait.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
:salam2: Brother,

Congratulations for your new job. May Allah give blessings in it.

I always wanted to convey this to the Islamic book publishers...

In India(might be same in Pak/Bangladesh too) the English book of international publishers are very very expensive. Even simple dua book is too expensive for the people.

International Publishers of other books (Engineering, IT etc) publish cheaper books for Indian Markets called Low Price Edition.

They can afford to sell at lower price because of bigger market size and cheaper printing costs here.

Same could also be done for Islamic books InshaAllah...

:wasalam: