Fruits of American Democracy

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

Brother muhsin... waterdrop is not a brother/sister in faith....insha allah hope you meant "brother" as in brother in humanity..

samiha

---------
Staff member
Salaam Alaiykum,

I have tried to tell that to SIR globalpeace... now please brother/sister admins can you close this thread or atleast mesh this into ONE thread

wa alaykum salam

Sorry for the delay *sigh* didn't see either thread. It's a bit hard to notice so many threads at so many times, especially since I detest "New and Current Affairs" Section. It can properly rot. Oops, I don't think I'm supposed to say that.

Look, here's how I think and Allah knows best. I don't place blame on anyone, because I don't really know their situation! I don't blame Americans, because I can bet you maybe 50% if not maybe more are oblivious to any consequence to actions of their own country. Many don't care, their lives are good and set, and all that matters is getting into a good college/university. I live here! I mean I hate what is happening to my brothers and sisters in Islam, but I mean, I can't blame my next door neighbors for causing, without in some sence blaming myself! Just because currently I am living here, does not mean i support criminals. :astag:

I don't blame these people either. I mean YES what they are doing is wrong, but I don't think many, if ANY women actually want to give themselves up for prostitution. It's a desparate last attempt usually. And wallahi, i hate pimps, and I hate any other person who would force another to become a prostitute, AND those who hire them. It's degrading to women, but the business only keeps up because of those that support it.

I don't know. And I have no business sticking my nose where it doesn't belong. I'm sorry for any offence to anyone. I really wish everyone was on correct Tawheed and Aqeedah, then these things would not happen. That's a proper statement.

I hope I have fulfilled my job as a Moderator, and forgive me for the delay. Also meant to point out, that if there is too much debate and argument over this, the thread will be closed.

wasalam

muharram23

Staff member
salamu alaykum
Bismillah, wassalatu wasalamu ala resulillah
it's interesting what I realized, is that when you hear brothers and sisters from arab origin, they constantly talk about honor. But then i realized that that honor is arabism. I think that their honor what they talk is about being arab. Allahu alem. These are all the consequences that muslims put on themselves all around the world. Whenever, muslims honor was in islam, we were always victorious and never humiliated. But when muslims looked on something else as honor, than Allah made the Kufar humiliate us to the level that we try to do everything that they do in order to satisfy them.

Whatever is happening in iraq, afghanistan, kashmir, palestine, in bosnia before, sudan, somalia, and everywhere else, is the result of our hands. People are so deep in shirk, bida'a, haram, sihr, you name it, and then we complain why all this is happenin to us. Then we cry to ALlah " ya ALlah whyy". PEople worship graves and say it is from sunnah, people do sihr, drink alcohol, comit zinna, do riba.

I am from Bosnia, i do feel bad for what happened, subhanAllah. 250,000 exterminated. Thousands of masajids destroyed. Over 70,000 sisters raped, the youngest being 4 months old. But when you look at bosnia before the war, no one went to masjids. Masjids were only full on fridays for jumah. Quran was only recited when somebody died, to the extent that when someone would paass a house where a quran is recited, they would ask "who died"?. Alcohol everywhere, only elderly women wearing hijjab, only old men in masjid. NO dawa, no forbidding evil, and guiding on doing good. No wishing for ur brother what u wish for urself. Muslims ate pork, married between non-muslims and even were proud that they had a serb or croat as their familiy member. But there you go, we saw what happened. The serb you liked and even were family with, was there with a knife to slaughter u the next day.

This is nothing knew, all this was foretold by our beloved resullllah s.a.vs untill the day of judgment what will happen. If we dont follow Quran and sunnah, then Allah s.va will remove us and bring people that He will love them and they will love Him.

There is a ajat in quran where Allah says with closest meaning that "Allah won't change condition of one people, until they change themselves"

But the thing is, is that even though of Allah this Allah s.va brings forth people that He will like and they will like HIm. NOw mashalalh in Bosnia after the war, salefi dawa is spreading enormously. Sisters in niqab and hijab everywhere, on every corner mashAllah. The dawa this last decade is spreading so quickly alhamdulillah. i am happy that im alive while it started and wanna help it as much as i can. But we c that the dawa in the last 15-20 yrs is spreading everywhere like never before. May Allah increase it, and may he destroy the plans of the kuffar.

ameen
May Allah s.v.a improve our conditions

ameen

muharram

samiha

---------
Staff member
salamu alaykum

There is a ajat in quran where Allah says with closest meaning that "Allah won't change condition of one people, until they change themselves"

wa alaykum salam.

taken right off my siggy ;)

“Verily, Allah will never change the condition of a people until they change what is within themselves.” [Ar-Ra’d, 13:11]

May Allah s.v.a improve our conditions

ameen

Ameen.

wasalam

Razmi

let us consider that they are our sisters!

Dear brother Mohsin,
Assalamu alaikum WRWB.

Your article is an eye opener to all who are deliberately ignorant towards the fact and practice of ‘Ummah’, which is the core of Islamic universality. We Muslims waste our time and resources behind something else; meanwhile our sisters are selling their bodies. Nauzu billah!

Can you please forward me the published report’s e-copy by KATHERINE ZOEPF in order to forward it to some organizations and for translation purpose?

Wassalam.
Regards – Muhammed Razmi