Frustration

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Salaamun alaykum (I can now greet you with salaam brother Robin :))

Allahu akbar
Allahu akbar
Allahu akbar

Alhamdulillaah (praise belongs to Allah alone) for opening your chest to His Islam.
This is insha'Allah the start of a new life in the right Path of Islam.
May Allah swt keep you on His path and reward you in this life and the next brother.

wasalaam..brother Ibn Azem.:shake:

Wulf

Sleep

And now I must rest.
It is 11:40 pm here and i must be up in the morning to get my Daughter off to school.

salaam and goodnight to all.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
:salam2: Bluegazer

Yes, rest assured that I knew well what I was writing. What is more important to me is that I wrote it without fear and spoke it out aloud as I wrote it.

To have peace and reconcilliation in my life once again is like a great burden having been lifted from my back.
Once again I can stand up straight, my face towards the sun, no longer in the shadows, and smile.

Wassalamu Alaikum

AssalaamuAlaikum WRWB,

Precious and Dear brother, Welcome to family of Allah SWT. I congratulate you for this. You might know or not, many brothers and sisters shed tears at such a moment when they come to know someone is saved from dying as a nonbeliever.

The lines I made bold in your above text. These are the same feelings which ever person has when he is blessed by Shahadah.

Wassalaam,
VE

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
Assalamu alaikum Brother Robin,

Welcome to your new family!!! You have just made my day!!!

:allahuakbar: :allahuakbar: :allahuakbar: :allahuakbar: :allahuakbar:

This is what happenned to me when I read your shahadah:

:SMILY33: then......

:SMILY23:

May Allah make you and us steadfast on the road to Paradise!

Welcome to Islam my dear Brother!!!

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Allahu-Akbar

Allahu - Akbar, Allahu - Akbar, Allahu - Akbar,
:salam2:
brother just a few hours ago when i wrote my last message here, i was just wishing that may Allah guide u and make it beautiful in your heart and here u are with one of the greatest news on the planet earth. Welcome brother or uncle. You really have brought a smile on lots of faces today. I sincerly pray to Allah that he make your coming to Islam a blessing and for u and the whole of the Ummah.

But Allâh has endeared the Faith to you and has beautified it in your hearts, and has made disbelief, wickedness and disobedience (to Allâh and His Messenger SAW) hateful to you. Such are they who are the rightly guided, (7) (This is) a Grace from Allâh and His Favour. And Allâh is All-Knowing, All-Wise. (8)
Al-Hujrat

shaz_1999

Welcome to the big family brother

We need more people like you out their that are not afraid to speak out you carry on emailing the masjids you just carry on mate with what your doing

You have made me happy big time brother

Qu'ranMiracles

Unfortunately we are being treated like what Hitler used to do to the Jewish people during the second world war, The Holocaust. Now the west, or to the people whom they know nothing about Islam, is insulting the majesty of the Islamic religion and the of course insulting all of the Muslims. May Allah forgive them for their sins.
:wasalam:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Ahlan wa sahlan dear brother
Talking in reality very less people are that courageous.
I was bugged down by 10 racists, they even beat me up (I am not a bruce lee to handle 10 guys at a time). Nobody came to rescue except a middle aged non muslim woman. By the time police came they vanished.

Once I was with my muslim brother and his wife. She's a revert. As we were walking down the street from the mosque, 2 punks came up and was saying bla bla to the sister. I was walking ahead so I just turned around and asked them who do you think are you talking to ? The brother just got angry too, although they didn't mess up and left.

It really annoys me when they try to mess up. If you wana talk about Islam, fine cool with me. lets do the talking. But if you mistakenly try to abuse Islam, you are in real trouble dude.

unique_princess

AlQudsu tunadeena

welcome to Islam dear brother,

well about your frustration i feel that Muslims can understand it as long as we r living in a non muslim state, these tests will keep on coming, the most we can do is pray...btw..as you have accepted Islam you r clean and pure from sins, all praise b 2 Allah.. your prayers will have a big effect inshaAllah, remember me in ur duas:blackhijab:

ma'assalaama

Wulf

Assalamu alaikum to all my new Brothers and Sisters in Islam.

Your messages of Love and encouragement have brought tears to my eyes. I give thanks to Allah swt that such as you exist in this troubled world.

Thank you from the very depths of my heart.

Wassalaam,

Robin

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
:salam2: i think it is you who have brouht tears to our eyes,macha'Allah brother may Allah bless you and your family for what you have done.:wasalam: :ma:

Love my islam

:salam2: brother
This morning as I was going out I logged on to this site and read your mail. I was happy, and thankful to you for standing up for our sister. When I returned in the evening and open this thread again I was happy and thankful again. This time even more so. Happy that you have taken shahada and now joined our family and thankful to Allah subhanatala for guiding yet another brother to His way. May this be a blessing for you and our ummah. May Allah guide your daughter and rest of your family too. Ameen.
:allahuakbar: :allahuakbar: :allahuakbar:

dna1987

Muslim Guy

Thank you to all for your encouragement. I must admit to being a little scared at the time, but anger seemed to cloud my feelings. I would probably done the same for anyone regardless of Race, Colour, or Religion.
I was raised with a sense of Honour, to always do what is honourable, something many of the young today know nothing of.
I was taught as a youth to treat all women as if they were my Mother or Sister. With the deepest of respect and Filial love.

I do consider myself to a Muslim. Since joining this site I have found peace with myself and come to terms with a very difficult situation.
I may be ignorant of many of the ways of Islam, but when I find a teacher I will learn more. Until then i will be true to what I believe to be the Truth.

There is only one God, his name is Allah swt and Mohhamed was his last and true Prophet, may the blessing of Allah swt be upon his name. Allahu Akbar

DNA,
What I described is neither common or uncommon where I live. As more and more Muslims move into my Suburb of Woodridge the incidents will become less.
Where I live is a socio-economicly deprived area. Many of the non Muslim residents have little education, which is why I Volunteer to teach English Literacy to Adults, as well as Migrants. There are a number of Charismatic Christian Churches, but they pose no threat to anyone but each other, as they vie for the limited congegations, as the majority of the non Muslems have no faith whatsoever.

Many Muslim women shop in pairs or in the company of a male relative or husband. There is already a small enclave of Muslim shops, comprising of a Halal Butcher, Vegetable market and I think a take away food shop. near them there are Indian Muslim grocery stores.
Have no fear of Queensland, there are many Righteous Brothers and Sisters here.

:wasalam:

Salam alaikum.

First off, congratulations to you for becoming a Muslim. InshAllah, it will be the best choice you've ever made, and you will get a smooth ride on Judgement day. I had a feeling you were going to become a Muslim after reading your previous posts in other threads :)

Secondly, thanks for your response. I'm moving to Rockhampton - I'm not sure how large the place is, I do know that they have a university there. Hopefully, with a larger number of students and educated people, there will be less chance of a hijabi getting pushed around. I was more worried about the Mrs's in my family, rather than myself. I've heard of hijabi sisters being verbally harassed here in NZ, but not physically. InshAllah, things will work out fine in the future. I can add myself to the growing Muslim population in Queensland. :)

Salam alaikum.

Wulf

Salam alaikum.Dna

Thank you for your congratulations. I am most apreciative.

Rockhampton (colloquialy known as Rocky) is a large Coastal city. It has a diverse population including Muslim.
It does experience some weather exremes due to the Monsoon season. During the Monsoon it is best to be more careful of the beach rather than humans. Stingers are common along with the occasional Salt water Crocodile. But they do erect warning signs.:SMILY149: On the good side, I believe the Crocs eat the sharks.:SMILY32:

Seriously though I hope you enjoy your stay there. It is beautiful modern city and Tourist destination.

W'Asalaam

Robin

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
:salam2: Bluegazer

Yes, rest assured that I knew well what I was writing. What is more important to me is that I wrote it without fear and spoke it out aloud as I wrote it.

To have peace and reconcilliation in my life once again is like a great burden having been lifted from my back.
Once again I can stand up straight, my face towards the sun, no longer in the shadows, and smile.

Wassalamu Alaikum
Aw that sounded so sweet brother! Man I kinda talk wired. We see each other some times in the boards, don't we brother?

Yeah like the age poll, you made me write "I must learn my Math" 1000 times. :D

I remember reading this thread a long time ago brother, and I wanted to post but it seemed that my words got away.
But anyway someone should stick up for the Muslims of Australia brother. Do you have a video camera brother? If you have a good one then maybe you can record the atrocities that the non Muslims do to the Muslims and then post the videos on Youtube and then I could make a presentation about it on a powerpoint. And it would be really cool if you could do a documentary too! Then it'll give a clear view of how they get mistreated. Like show Muslims mosques getting attacked because the Infidels say that Muslims are the ones that burn down Buddist temples and churches. And for the church burnings; that only happened after Benny made fun of our Prophet saying trash that he spread Islam by the sword, that rascal. Sorry bout my tongue brother but I have limits in controlling it. :SMILY149: Like if I'm trying to be aggressive towards someone when I'm chatting, then I use words that don't sound too barbaroic. And for the church burnings, I've seen the burnings, and the only thing that burned was a wall or the door.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
^ You got that video from youtube. She isn't Muslim. I forgot what her name is ("wafia something"), there was an article praising her in the Time Magazine (Zionist owned - figures).

I'm really peed off with youtube since google bought it. before, when I used to search "Islam" on youtube, I would get a live video of Mishary at the Kuwait Mosque, I would get good and proper links on Islam.

I've tested the following words: islam, muslim, Quran, Allah and each of these four words bring up an anti-islamic video. Usually the one you have posted above. Youtube has deliberately arranged it so the search videos will yield a result that will show Islam in a negative light. It really really annoys me!

Mah.

Salam alaikum.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam Wulf,

You hold an affinty in my heart. You are so real. Your daughter is blessed.
What I have discovered in life I borrow from an old country saying here: "What can you do to me now that has not already been done!!!
Faith is the only reality.
As a woman who has to travel many miles and goes into very rural areas I keep my prayer beads with me at all times. I believe when I am using the prayer beads the angles of Allah are with me..
I bear in mind all things are a process..the tasks are easy ..you are born...you die..(that becomes a task)..while Allah has given me life..I can only do what the rest of creation does adore Him, at all times and under all circumstances...each act of spite towards me is a brick towards janna. Afterall, in the service to Allah what is a slur, a little bit of spit, a loss of a job, demotion, a day in jail...when we say Alhumdulliah it all makes sense.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Alhamdulilah, i just went through this thread and its amazing what i have been reading. Mashallah.

A few posters have said we should expect verbal abuse from non muslims in western countries, but what should one do then, take the abuse and ignore them. If there are one/two go up to them and ask them why they are doing this and ask them whether they know anything about Islam. I thought i would post this because i was getting looks and someone barking like a dog at me when walking the short distance i had left home.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam