Fully golden Quran made in Russia

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom,

Well I wanted to see the reaction of people on the video and if they noticed one of the things in the video.

Every one kept talking about selling the Quran, Quran get sold in Saudi Arabia, they even copied the stain of Blood from the Quran.\

they copied the Gold plate from the Quran of Othman Radi Allah An`uhoo,
That mean the Quran which Othman Radi Allah Un howw was reading when he was killed is in Russia

Just so every one know that Islam started entering to Russia since the time of Omar Bin Khatab Radi Allah An uhoo. Number of muslims kept increasing in that region to the point that Muslim were all over Russia, with the help of the son of Junkies Khan, who become Muslim and his tribe become Muslim too.

Later other Russian leaders when they took over, they forced a lot of Muslim to convert and they killed Muslims a lot, but during world war I and II , when one of the Russian leader Lenin and other took over Russia they wanted Muslims help in the war so they lied to them that they will help Muslims and give them their rights to the point the leader at that time gave Muslims back the Quran of Othman which mean the Quran was took there when earlier companion of the prophet peace be up on him were opening this country they carried the Quran of Othman to Russia and its been there since then.

That was the point of my post, a lot of Russian if they check their family tree they might find that their Great Great Great Great grand dad was Muslim.

Just so every one know,

this from thier web site.

http://www.wtjsc.com/

Часть средств, от реализации проекта, планируется направить на создание Центра Исламской Книжной Культуры в Петербурге Институте Востоковедения.

Part of the money received upon the project implementation is aimed at constructing a Centre of Islamic Book Culture in St. Petersburg Institute of Oriental Studies.

a_text_5.gif

Wa salaam alikom

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Baarak Allaah feek. That was probably the most interesting part, the manuscript that they were using!

abdulwahab

Brother
:salam2:

before we give assumptions and thinkings i have question ,why doing it nonmuslim ?why we are muslims not doing it ?we must doing it not others
and about russia and russians many people still thinking russia still soviet union(atheism country) i have friends from there realy russian are good people and there are 28 million muslims :ma:,about chechen and war there near from me near from libya it is war in darfur in Sudan ,muslims killing muslims i think no attatchment for religion in wars

:wasalam:

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
:salam2:
hmmm I don't think Allah (SWT) would be happy with the needless extravagance. I'm sure giving all that money to the needy would have been 100% better, but maybe I'm just being unrealistic.......or maybe some people don't fear God like they should.
But squander not (your wealth)In the manner of a spendthrift Verily spendthrifts are brothers Of the Evil Ones And the Evil One Is to his Lord(Himself) Ungrateful. (Al-Qur'an 17:26-27)

Muslimboy2222

Firstly i would like to address brother mushram 23. If you have read my earlier post in this page you will notice that i've tried to explain why non-muslim are not allowed to touch.

Secondly this goes to aisha1114, i don't need to be a scholar just to distinguish between what is wrong & right. You want my proof then here it is.
First of all why wear gloves???? in the video the christian man said that he wanted to create a close relationship between islam & christianity. So this basically shows us their good intentions. Here are some of the laws they have broken
1. Touching the untranslated scripture of the quran
2. Selling the Quran to some arabs
3. Hanging the Quran in a musuem
As you can see they have broken some islamic laws. Please aisha1114 im only trying to show you that these people have indeed broken some laws while trying to do something good & it doesn't whether they are russians or not because people have a habit of making mistakes even i. We are here to simply help each other. If we the normal muslims quarrel over something simple like this,what do you think would happen if the scholars argued like us???
we need to look at things from to different perpectives before we start arguying over something and also agree that we sometimes can be wrong.

If you didn't get my earlier post muharam23 then i would more than happy to post it again.

Concerning your question on touching the Qur'an, i would like to cite for you the following fatwa issued by the late Azharite scholar Sheikh Mustafa Muhammad As-Saerafy, in which he states the following:

“The ruling governing touching the Qur'an or the Mushaf or putting one’s fingers on it applies only to the Arabic text (the contents lying between its two folds). As for the translated copies, with footnotes explaining the meanings of the verses, they are not included under the same ruling.

With regard to the issue of non-Muslims touching the Qur’an, especially non-Arabs, praise be to Allah, nowadays, there are many translations of the meanings of the Glorious Qur’an almost in all world languages.

Thereupon, we maintain that there is nothing wrong with the non-Muslim reading and touching these translations, as the purpose of these translations is to convey the meanings of the Qur’an to all nations in their own mother tongues. Logically, this aim will not be fulfilled unless they touch and turn the leaves of such translated copies.”

Moreover, in his well-known book, Fiqh-us-Sunnah, the late Sheikh Sayyed Sabiq (may Allah bless his soul), adds:

“Abu Bakr Ibn Muhammad narrated from his father, on the authority of his grandfather, that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) in the letter he sent to the people of Yemen, said: “No one is to touch the Qur’an except one who is purified.” This Hadith is reported by An-Nasa’i, Ad-Daraqutni, Al-Bayhaqi, and Al-Athram. Of its chain of transmitters, Ibn `Abdul-Barr said: “It is Mutawatir (having an uninterrupted chain of transmission).”

`Abdullah Ibn `Umar (may Allah be pleased with them both) quoted the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) as saying: “No one is to touch the Qur’an unless he has purified himself.” (Reported by Al-Haythami in Majma` Az-Zawa’id and he said that its narrators are trustworthy)

Apparently, this Hadith needs discussion. The word “purify” must have one particular meaning here. Therefore, to say that one who is in state of hadath asghar or minor impurity may not touch the Qur’an makes no sense.

Concerning Allah’s statement, “... which none touches save the purified,” (Al-Waqi`ah: 79), actually, the pronoun “which” refers to “the Book kept hidden” (from the preceding verse) and this is also referred to as “the well-preserved tablet,” and the word “purified” refers to the angels, which is similar to the verses, “On honored scrolls, exalted, purified, (set down) by scribes, noble and righteous.” (`Abasa: 13-16)

Ibn `Abbas, Ash-Sha`bi, Ad-Dahak, Zayd Ibn `Ali, Al-Mu’aiyyad Billah, Dawood, Ibn Hazm, and Hammad Ibn Abu Sulayman are of the opinion that one who is in state of Hadath Asghar may touch the Qur’an. Most of the scholars, however, agree that a person in that state may recite the Qur’an without touching it.”

Salaam,

The contents & words of Allah swt far outweights the price and looks of this golden Quran. Who knows if some of these people are actually Muslim. One of the reasons they said they are creating this glamorous Quran is because they want to stregthen the ties with religions. This will perhaps make Muslims countries have a stronger relationship with Russia (i.e. trade) or vice-versa. They said they will display it in Iran as well. Iran and Russia actually have strong relationships and they want to maintain it.

I don't see anything wrong with producing a golden Quran. It will become an antiquity for those can afford to keep a precious looking Quran. They are not changing the content of the Quran but the outward look of it.

"If the mankind and the jinns were together to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they helped one another." (Qur'an 17:88)

"And if you (Arab pagans, Jews, and Christians) are in doubt concerning that which We have sent down (i.e. the Qur'an) to Our slave (Muhammad Peace be upon him ), then produce a surah (chapter) of the like thereof and call your witnesses (supporters and helpers) besides Allah, if you are truthful." (Qur'an 2:23)

I understand the underlying issue about non-Muslims and how they are handling and displayng the Quran. I'm sure there are fatwas by scholars on this. However, we must think outside the box. Not every non-Muslim (or even Muslims) follow Islamic fatwas. You'll always have Islamophobics. Fatwas on this is subject is more-so for Muslims to understand but not limited to non-Muslims who have sincere intentions.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Brothers and sisters stop arguing, I think every body completely ignored what I wrote in my second post,

Part of the money received upon the project implementation is aimed at constructing a Centre of Islamic Book Culture in St. Petersburg Institute of Oriental Studies.

None of you have told me any history of Islam in Russia dose any one knows it ? if not then read it the book is in Arabic,

The other thing is the golden Quran will presented in different part of the world specially Islamic Countries its already been presented in Bahrain and It might be presented in Saudi Arabia, so if its wrong the scholars will answer it, so just stop arguing and if you really concerned send a question to ISLAM Q A web site,

Again it shows that Russia was at one time was a Muslim Country but I think most of you just ignoring this issue and keep arguing on different issue without even going back to scholars and ualmaa, instead of posting Fatwa from Islam Q A send a question about this specific issue and let us know the answer.

كما نعول جدا على تلقى دعوة من المملكة العربية السعودية لعرض النسخة الذهبية الكاملة التى سكتها دار العملات بموسكو التابعة لوزارة المالية الروسية لمخطوطة المصحف التى تعود الى القرن الثامن الميلادى وتعتبر أقدم مخطوطة

The above says they are waiting for invitation from Kingdom of saudi Arabia,

This the oldest manuscript of Quran in the world and belong to whom ? Othman bin Afaan, and its not in one of the Muslim countries but its in Non Muslim country, which at one time was a Muslim country.

This was the point of posting this thread, so stop arguing and keep going in circle.

Wa salaam alikom

muharram23

Staff member
I hope i've answered your question muharam 23

Salamu alaykum

jazakallahu khair. However, to ur points 1-3 that they broke the rules, we have to know that everything they do, they have seen that from the muslims. One thing we need to know also is that they were nice in not destroying the quran, even though they had the power to do so, because it is in their hands.

wasaalam

Oem Soufiane

So if you have read my previous post,you will find that a non-muslim isn't allowed to touch the original quran ( without translations) but can read it. Like i said you don't become a muslim by touching the quran. I hope i've answered your question Oem Souifanne.

OK, I never said the person touching a quran becomes muslim, and it wasn"t a question , just omething that disturbed me, but djazakallahu ghair for your reply