Funny Joke On Marriage!!!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

But there is something called sisterhood.

We can all get a bad case of a headache together. What is good for one wife is good for the others.

There is always the option of the dog house.

John Smith

Assalaam walaikum,

But there is something called sisterhood.

We can all get a bad case of a headache together. What is good for one wife is good for the others.

There is always the option of the dog house.

Disagree, no women sends her husband to the doug house if he serves her up a good treat.

Has anyone got anymore jokes or are they not allowed?

John Smith

I know too many crude jokes but not appropriate for the forum,so does anyone have husband gags?

My wife is so fat that where ever she sits in the room she is still next to you!

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
I know too many crude jokes but not appropriate for the forum,so does anyone have husband gags?

My wife is so fat that where ever she sits in the room she is still next to you!

the only funny thing i find in this is that you are her housband

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother...I think we needed a light hearted discussion...not for my tastes as it as it does not enlighten...

Ershad

Assalamu Alaikkum,

Reminds me of a tweet from Baba Ali of Ummah Films: "Making people laugh takes skill. Making people laugh while staying within the boundaries of Islam takes Taqwa."

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalamu Alaikkum,

Reminds me of a tweet from Baba Ali of Ummah Films: "Making people laugh takes skill. Making people laugh while staying within the boundaries of Islam takes Taqwa."

thanks for this quote brother..no idont thikn the sisters are insulted..a lillte lightness is needed but we should be careful

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Assalamu Alaikkum,

:mashallah:
very rightly said brother. Brothers & sisters who dont find any fault with it should really listen to the lecture I posted in previous comment, it contains a very very similar story.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
'Abdullaah was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was
really angry.

She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the
driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke
up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought
the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Abdullaah has been missing since Friday.

lol!

laugh3.gif

Poor Abdullaah/John/Bob/Peter/Vladimir or who ever...