funny sad but profound hajj malik al shabazz (malcolm x)

khalillulah

assalamu alaykum

malcom x we really miss him, his eloquence is unrivelled, his fiery speech is absolutely amazing, i don't really see charismatic people onstage anymore,the speech he gave at oxford university in december 1964 was one of the greatest speech that was ever given, i will download it here very soon, he was assasinated by his own people, he was fighting for them for so long, may ALLAH bless him.

maasalam.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
I just love listening to his speeches, mashallah. He is an amazing brother. His story is so inspiring to me that he realized the truth before he died. I read the book, it is very good, mashallah. May Allah grant him the highest place in Jannah, Ameen!!:tti_sister:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
He's funny. But I'd like to point one thing out. "A tooth for a tooth, a hit for a hit, an eye for a eye, a life for a life, that's a good religion-"

But that was kinda over the limit. As Muslims we forgive people. When the piggy Crusaders came and conquered Falistin, they Massacred all the Muslims(King Richard of England), which is about about 70,000, but when the Mujahid reqonquiered Falistin, they (Sala Uddin) let the Christians live. We forgive, we don't go for revenge at people that way. Like just because Israel kills the Muslims, doesn't mean it's okay for us to launch a rocket into Israel. We can only attack the government and the army. And that's it.

Wa Salam.

aishamohamud

:ma: this guy is so good and has influence, no wonder they wanted to get rid of him may Allah take hime to jannah

justoneofmillion

assalamu alaykum

malcom x we really miss him, his eloquence is unrivelled, his fiery speech is absolutely amazing, i don't really see charismatic people onstage anymore,the speech he gave at oxford university in december 1964 was one of the greatest speech that was ever given, i will download it here very soon, he was assasinated by his own people, he was fighting for them for so long, may ALLAH bless him.

maasalam.
assalam,how soon brother!":SMILY47: :SMILY71: ...lol jazakallah

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:

He's funny.
yeah makes me laugh too!

But I'd like to point one thing out. "A tooth for a tooth, a hit for a hit, an eye for a eye, a life for a life, that's a good religion-" But that was kinda over the limit. As Muslims we forgive people. When the piggy Crusaders came and conquered Falistin, they Massacred all the Muslims(King Richard of England), which is about about 70,000, but when the Mujahid reqonquiered Falistin, they (Sala Uddin) let the Christians live.We forgive, we don't go for revenge at people that way. Like just because Israel kills the Muslims, doesn't mean it's okay for us to launch a rocket into Israel. We can only attack the government and the army.

i think Malik Shabbaz would agree with you Abdul Hasib! he doesnt mean it in excess.

what he is saying is, in a nutshell, the essence of his message, that u cannot allow ureselves to be trodden on in any circumstance, bro Malcolm was a mujahid and a shaheed inshallah. A mujahid fighting against oppression with his tongue and his actions.

he makes perfect sense, he is portrayed as a violent demamgogue, accused of propagating hatred when the only thing he really is propagating is common sense.

"Our objective is complete freedom, justice and equality by any means necessary."

"You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom."

"It doesn't mean that I advocate violence, but at the same time, I am not against using violence in self-defense. I don't call it violence when it's self-defense, I call it intelligence."

"I don't favor violence. If we could bring about recognition and respect of our people by peaceful means, well and good. Everybody would like to reach his objectives peacefully. But I'm also a realist. The only people in this country who are asked to be nonviolent are black people."

this one makes perfect sense aswell, and its true.
'There is nothing in our book that Quran which teaches us to suffer peacefully. Our religion (islam) teaches us to be intelligent, be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law respect everyone, but if someone puts his hands on you send him to the cemetary...thats a good religion'​

wasalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

We need to be very careful. He was not murdered by his own people. He was breaking away from the throngs of the Nation of Islam.
And how many "house' people do we have in the world. We will sell out and turn our backs to please the masta. We fear displeasing the masta but we have no fear of displeasing Allah.
The field is a far more comfortable place. You are in touch with life. yet, many in the field aspire to be in the house near the masta.
The term moderate Muslim reminds me of another fiend: the overseer. They have just enough status and money to speak to the masta, but are shunned by the masta. They are wannabe's.

justoneofmillion

Salaam,

We need to be very careful. He was not murdered by his own people. He was breaking away from the throngs of the Nation of Islam.
And how many "house' people do we have in the world. We will sell out and turn our backs to please the masta. We fear displeasing the masta but we have no fear of displeasing Allah.
The field is a far more comfortable place. You are in touch with life. yet, many in the field aspire to be in the house near the masta.
The term moderate Muslim reminds me of another fiend: the overseer. They have just enough status and money to speak to the masta, but are shunned by the masta. They are wannabe's.
assalam aleikum"and doesn`t nobody resent this kind of religion being taught but a wolf who intends to make you his meal"(.malcolm x).............lol:)