funny test

abdellah007

assalam alaykum brothers and sisters :

here is a simple test , just for fun insha allah.

Below are four (4) questions and a bonus question. You have to answer them instantly. You can't take your time, answer all of them immediately. OK? Let's find out just how clever you really are.

Ready?

First Question: You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in?

Answer: If you answered that you are first, then you are absolutely wrong! If you overtake the second person and you take his place, you are second!

Try not to screw up in the next question.

To answer the second question, don't take as much time as you took for the first question.

Second Question: If you overtake the last person, then you are...?

Answer: If you answered that you are second to last, then you are wrong again. Tell me, how can you overtake the LAST person? You're not very good at this! Are you?

Third Question: Very tricky math! Note: This must be done in your head only. Do NOT use paper and pencil or a calculator. Try it.

Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000. Now add 30. Add another 1000. Now add 20. Now add another 1000. Now add 10. What is the total?

Did you get 5000? The correct answer is actually 4100. Don't believe it? Check with your calculator!

Today is definitely not your day!

Maybe you will get the last question right?

Fourth Question: Mary's father has five daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4.Nono. What is the name of the fifth daughter?

Answer: Nunu? NO! Of course not. Her name is Mary. Read the question again

Okay, now the bonus round:

There is a mute person who wants to buy a toothbrush. By imitating the action of brushing one's teeth he successfully expresses himself to the shopkeeper and the purchase is done.

Now if there is a blind man who wishes to buy a pair of sunglasses, how should he express himself?

Answer: He just has to open his mouth and ask,

tell us ur true answers :)

wassalam

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalaikumsalam,

LOL... that was cool...

I'm so not getting why its 4100...?? Please, please tell us the answer to it...

meer suhail

ILM seeker
:salam2:

stupid me

got most of them ,wrong

except that mary sisters question and the calculation , well calculation was easy for me ,,accounting student ,,,,,,hehe ,

yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk
:angryred:

happy 2 b muslim

assalam alaykum brothers and sisters :

here is a simple test , just for fun insha allah.

Below are four (4) questions and a bonus question. You have to answer them instantly. You can't take your time, answer all of them immediately. OK? Let's find out just how clever you really are.

Ready?

First Question: You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in?
2nd coz i over toke the 2nd which makes him/her 3rd

Answer: If you answered that you are first, then you are absolutely wrong! If you overtake the second person and you take his place, you are second!

Try not to screw up in the next question.

To answer the second question, don't take as much time as you took for the first question.

Second Question: If you overtake the last person, then you are...?

second to last

Answer: If you answered that you are second to last, then you are wrong again. Tell me, how can you overtake the LAST person? You're not very good at this! Are you?

Third Question: Very tricky math! Note: This must be done in your head only. Do NOT use paper and pencil or a calculator. Try it.

Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000. Now add 30. Add another 1000. Now add 20. Now add another 1000. Now add 10. What is the total?

MISS THIS ONE OUT ME AND MATHS ARE LIKE OIL AND WATER WE DONT MIX

Did you get 5000? The correct answer is actually 4100. Don't believe it? Check with your calculator!

Today is definitely not your day!

Maybe you will get the last question right?

Fourth Question: Mary's father has five daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4.Nono. What is the name of the fifth daughter?
YOU DIDNT SAY???? OHHH NOW I KNOW IT GOT TO BE MARY SHE WASNT NAMED ...DUH

Answer: Nunu? NO! Of course not. Her name is Mary. Read the question again

Okay, now the bonus round:

There is a mute person who wants to buy a toothbrush. By imitating the action of brushing one's teeth he successfully expresses himself to the shopkeeper and the purchase is done.

Now if there is a blind man who wishes to buy a pair of sunglasses, how should he express himself?
by not buying them coz he cant see so what will the glasses RIGHT..???

Answer: He just has to open his mouth and ask,

tell us ur true answers :)

wassalam

SUGER THIS IS JUST LIKE BEING BACK IN SCHOOL AGAIN :girl3: lol :SMILY288:

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Salaam,

1000 40
1000 30
1000 20
1000 10
4,000 + 100 = 4,100

I got all of them except the bonus, I said the blind man should just wear the glasses and point to them if he wants to buy them or use sign language.

LOL... It still took me sometime to get it.
It's clear now. That shows how easily I get careless mistakes in my maths. LOL...

Thanx Brother!

khalillulah

if you were in my physics class and you brought up the first question i would be mad at you....hehe (just jokin) coz the only way you can figure out a position of something is either from it's velocity or acceleration.

masalam.

muhammad.abdullah

You sound just like my wife to be. Honest, she is just like that except for the fact that her questions dont focus on math. As soon as i get one wrong then the rest of the day is bad for me, if you know what i mean. You aren't her or are you,,,,cuz if you are then i am dead already... he he he

:wasalam: