Funny, Why Arabs Lag Behind.

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
:salam2:

Here is a very funny video that is a social critique of the current mentality of some Arabs. I'm an Arab and I admit it has a good deal of reality.

[yt]P8o6M-X7OxY[/yt]

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Assalamualikum.
I don't understand. What is it saying about Arabs? Is it saying they don't have common sense? Please tell me what the message was from the video.
Jazzallhu Khair
sister :hijabi:

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
Assalamualikum.
I don't understand. What is it saying about Arabs? Is it saying they don't have common sense? Please tell me what the message was from the video.
Jazzallhu Khair
sister :hijabi:

The theme is: some Arabs nowadays hunt for positions and no body wants to work as a team member. Everyone wants to become a teamleader and sometimes corrupt, on the other hand, only little work is achived. Unfortunately this is true in some middle eastern and gulf countries, some people consider ordinary positions to be shameful!!!

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty

The theme is: some Arabs nowadays hunt for positions and no body wants to work as a team member. Everyone wants to become a teamleader and sometimes corrupt, on the other hand, only little work is achived. Unfortunately this is true in some middle eastern and gulf countries, some people consider ordinary positions to be shameful!!!

Walikumassalam
Oh right, thanks for making it clear.
Its true if we all want the same thing then the world can't go on, we would be loosers.
Now I do find the video funny as I understood it. Especially when they are still working on how to improve the boat. Hahaha :lol:

Doris

This is the case with ALL poor nations, World wide. Economy dear all is a big key for this world. that's way the mad sufis made the ummah to sit down in the masjids, wait and become lazy. This is not the way of the Messenger alayhee salam.

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
This is the case with ALL poor nations, World wide. Economy dear all is a big key for this world. that's way the mad sufis made the ummah to sit down in the masjids, wait and become lazy. This is not the way of the Messenger alayhee salam.

You have to take responsibility for yourself, can't always blame sufis.........

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
LOL! Loved it and it's true too.

After the Arab defeat in 1967, the Israeli army commander Moshe Dayan was asked "You followed the same tactic in this war that you did in the previous war, how come?" He replied "The Arabs don't read!"

Here is a very funny video that is a social critique of the current mentality of some Arabs. I'm an Arab and I admit it has a good deal of reality.

This is not funny akhi :angryblue: :mad:

Which arab did this
But has good lessons in it...:)