Gaza's child labour on the rise

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:wasalam:

Poor children, Allah help them and their families.

The Zionazi Jews have totally cut off the Gaza strip. Its almost impossible to come in or out. They cut supplies and people can not do business. There is no normality in life.

Really, Israeli Jews are the worst of people in the entire World. They have no heart. They are full of hate, terrorising young and old.

Anyway, it wont last forever, we will kick their behinds so hard they go all way back to Russia, Europe and NY where they belong. For each inch of Palestine belongs to a Palestinian.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:wasalam:

Anyway, it wont last forever, we will kick their behinds so hard they go all way back to Russia, Europe and NY where they belong. For each inch of Palestine belongs to a Palestinian.

Wallahi this is the best Mabsoot has posted. I am for the whole country to be Palestine , and am against a 2 state nation. Even some jews have this opinion , what even us as muslims .

I hope people dont see what mabsoot and bro alkathiri posted as being racist because the israel jews know very well that they dont own an atom , and with them living there , for me , it is considered as stealing .

Imagine someone come into your house and steal your car, do you say welcome and come take whatever you want and remember to come back for more. You dont say that , you drive them out obviously.

JazakAllah khair bro and i was afraid you might not be happy with me in posting aljazeera. I was wrong...hehe:SMILY139:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:

We're going to be answerable one day, if we did nothing for them, they're our brothers and sisters :(

We have opportunities which they dont, we have time, we have the potential to change things - this video makes me want to work harder.

Brother alkathiri - I think you've inspired me with your choice of videos today....Im going to show this video to my younger brother aswell inshAllah - it may have a positive impact.

:jazaak: :)

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Brother alkathiri - I think you've inspired me with your choice of videos today....Im going to show this video to my younger brother aswell inshAllah - it may have a positive impact.

:jazaak: :)

I just finished my exams so went a bit on rampage today. InshAllah show to your brother . Show how fortunate he is compared to others

Alhamdulilah

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Salam Alykom

Jazaka Allahu Khair brother for the video..

I agree with you sister isra. Subhanallah, there are many muslim children in the world facing the same problem. For instance, Palestine as we've seen in this video, Somalia, Sudan, India, Bangladish, Egypt etc, ect. The most shocking thing I've seen that in Kuwait children sell tissues and cold water in the traffic lights rather than going to school. Kuwait was't like that before, but I am not sure what happened. But, there are pious brothers and sisters who are reaching out those children by establishing charity organisations, collecting funds regularly. Inshallah we can do the same and more.

Its true needy children are on the increase subhanallah.. Inshallah we can teach our young brothers and sisters to love charity, and maximise their chances in this life since we are living comfortably. And, as an adults, we shouldn't waste our money, WE SHOULD appreciate the life we have and thank Allah (swt), and sacrifice for our brothers and sisters.

I am not sure, but I really dont agree with some brothers in UK, by building mosques worth 3 to 12 million, because in that area the nearest mosque to the people is 10 mintues drive (15 mintues by bus), there is no point buidling mosque woth that money since there is avaiable mosque nearby. Instead £12 million (approx $23 million ) would be agreat charity, and solve lots of problems..

I heard that the Zionists want to stop charities to Gaza Strip, is it true?

(sorry I changed the main topic here)

Wassalamu Alykom..

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

I agree with brother Saif, I too feel that we should set our priorities right.

I think one of the reasons that people are building a Masjid instead of helping the poor is that many many scholar encourage this kind of charity (remind you I am not generalising).

I remember, few days ago there was this big name here in a Jumah prayer and he stopped people for a few mins after Jumuah and gave a short speech and in that speech he talked about charity and suddenly he was talking about helping masjids and madaris and refurnishing them and constructing them.

I really can't remember the last time I heard someone in a Masjid speaking about helping the poors and establishing some sort of charitable organisations while they see a lot of muslims here begging and very young children working.

I pray to Allah SWT that He bring us back on the way of Rasul-Allah SAW and soften our hearts so that we can feel the pain of the Ummah and help us realise our priorities and responsibilities.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

When i was in Quds, Jerusalem I spoke to one of the Shaykhs there. He is strong Shaykh who follows Quran and Sunnah properly and he teaches in Masjid Al Aqsa. His name Shaykh Hisham al Arif, he said that in Gaza the Da'wah there is even stronger and people been more Islamic for longer time than in West Bank, mashaAllah.

THere are good Shayookh in Gaza as well, Allah help them. They all keep contact via telephone and internet as visiting and travel is not allowed by the Jews

Infact, the whole of Gaza is sealed, there is only 2 Gates for entering and leaving Gaza and those are operated by the Jews. As for the beautiful seaside next to Gaza, that too is patrolled by the Jewish navy.

All of Palestine is like that, it is all sealed up, with walls and barbed wire and Tanks and soldiers. They dont want anyone to have space to even breathe.

dianne

Salam,

I dont know what to say,theres so many vid,commercials etc shows on tvs in my country,im speechless and sadness,madness always exist in my heart.But i know they have a strong strengh that no bodys can take it from them.Theyre still alive and live.Please doa from them after solat,may Allah swt bless them all and Allah swt will reward us for our dua.insyaallah.amin!

wassalam

Sophie

:salam2:The video is not available any longer. Youtube pulled it I guess. Too much truth I guess.:girl3: