Gaza's sick children

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Gaza's sick children

Nour Odeh, Al Jazeera's correspondent in Gaza, reports on the sick Palestinian children struggling to get the treatment they need at home, or anywhere else. Bearing the brunt of a choking siege and international sanctions, health care in the enclave is limited to the available, rather than the required, medicine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-xsNvKWsFY

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam
thats realy sad.y just muslims suffer from all these things.it makes me too sad.thanx for sharing.
waslam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2: sister

Its Gaza again
How abt the electricity cut to further worsen the condition?

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salaam alaykum;

if there will be electricity cut and they haven´t any fuel to they generators, those babies will die. For them it is just same; all of those babies will die because in Gaza haven´t medicine for them and in cause of siege they can´t get treatment also from outside.

:SMILY23:

deepheart

Assalam alaikum,

ALLAH says:

And those who disbelieve are allies of one another, (and) if you (Muslims of the whole world collectively) do not do so [i.e. become allies, as one united block under one khalifah (a chief Muslim ruler for the whole Muslim world) to make victorious ALLAH 's religion of Islamic Monotheism], there will be Fitnah (wars, battles, polytheism) and oppression on the earth, and a great mischief and corruption (appearance of polytheism). Qur'an 8 (Al-Anfal) : 73.

This verse says it all.

May ALLAH help the Palestinians and help us to fulfill our obligations............Ameen.

Salam.