G'day.

Gordon

G'day to all. I saw the website, because I was trying to find the Ramattan live cam website. I will try at my best to stay on this forum. Thank You for allowing me to be here.

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Hi Gordon,

Welcome to the Forum!

InshaAllah (God willing) you'll benefit a lot here.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask should you have any questions.

:)

Gordon

Sorry to ask. Would you or anybody could link a live gaza cam on here. I want see what is happening in Gaza. The ramattan livecam seems to be stuck on some other reporting thing.

Hi Gordon,

Welcome to the Forum!

InshaAllah (God willing) you'll benefit a lot here.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask should you have any questions.

:)

fada_all

salam alikom

first of all.u r so welcomed here between ur brothers and sisters .in TTI family..i hope u will enjoy ur stay here... don't hesitate in asking any question dear sister....

ur sis khadija

Gordon

salam alikom

first of all.u r so welcomed here between ur brothers and sisters .in TTI family..i hope u will enjoy ur stay here... don't hesitate in asking any question dear sister....

ur sis khadija

No offence to you, but I am a male not a 'sister'. :lol: Peace be with you.

Living Soul

:salam2:

Welcome to TTI brother.. No matter you are a muslim or not but being part of this forum we respect everyone and try best that if any help is asked for whether it is related to religion or not to be given. And it is Allah indeed who knows best.

:wasalam:

islamisthesolution

welcome dear brother to TTI

G'day to all. I saw the website, because I was trying to find the Ramattan live cam website. I will try at my best to stay on this forum. Thank You for allowing me to be here.

salaam 3lykum akhi enjoyyour stay in TTI and here you will find answers for all your qestions.
salaaam
:shymuslima1:

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
are you supposed to be gordon brown, don't mind me asking??? im just a bit confused
the best thing i can ask for you is that May Allah guide you, think of it as a muslims way of saying may peace be upon you

Gordon

Thanks people. Isn't Gordon Brown the PrimeMinister? I do not think he would be on any forum. I am a Australian. And I am wondering if what the Muslims are going to do about what is happening in Gaza.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Thanks. I am not a muslim. (Inrespect) I do not even belive in being in a religion.

Noted and welcome to TTI. I would like to invite you to ask us anything you wish to know about Islam, insyAllah our brothers and sisters here will get you an answer, no obligation.