Refreshing Get to know each other

Safiyah_

assalamu aleykoum ,

since this is a community and we all talk almost daily i'd like to know where you people are from. So we can get to know each other better and get to know different cultures.

I'll start, i'm from belgium and half of the time in Tunisia :)
I converted a few years ago but made it official december 2012.

And you?

Busra_Ty

Selamun aleykum! :hearts:
I am so happy to hear that you reverted mashallah.
I am from TURKIYE
:)

assalamu aleykoum ,

since this is a community and we all talk almost daily i'd like to know where you people are from. So we can get to know each other better and get to know different cultures.

I'll start, i'm from belgium and half of the time in Tunisia :)
I converted a few years ago but made it official december 2012.

And you?

muhammad sabri

Salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu,
i'm Italian, born from tunisian parents, muslim and it's nice to meet you! I'm sure that inch'Allah you'll find ALOT of help from this blessed forum and if you need anything just ask :) salam again...-peace! :)

Anas_L

Young Muslim
I was born in England and so was my dad and my dads dad, but my dads mum was born in Jamaica. My mums mum was born in England but my mums dad was also born in Jamaica.

I was born a Muslim, 1998.

HajarHeart

I'm American (of many generations of Europeans, Spaniard, and Native Americans who have been in America for at least 600 years or more). I'm a revert, having embraced Islam in 1996.

islam_790

Salam alaikum i m tunisian and i born muslim alhamdulillah... but its always nice to hear from all you sisters...Nice to meet you all....May God bless all

Jkay2001

Assalamualaykum my real name is Ardi I was born in England on 2001 I am a born muslim..... Alhamdulilah my parents are both from albania they had to come to England because of war but they made it out alive.... Alhamdulilah- See you

Eman Yousuf

Salam alaikum,

I reverted way back in 1993 from Hinduism , I am from India, nice to see you all and nice to be here in TTI, I love this site.. may Allah (SWA) strengthen us all ameen.:)

Eman Yousuf

Take your own time Emily, you need to be sure what you are doing, because regretting after accepting Islam will harm you more rather than being what you are now.

Ya Allah guide her to the right path ameen.:)

Zahiral

I am from the United States of America, but I currently live in Morocco with my husband and family. I accepted Islam in November 2000 alhamdulillah. I grew up as christian from the age of 5 years old. I went to religious school instead of public school, then went to christian college as well. Alhamdulillah I have been blessed with Islam. I am hoping to be able to spend some time in saudi as well. :) It has been my dream for a while.

Hello. I am from the United States. I am not a Muslim but have been reading the Quran daily.

Salam :)

I hope and pray for you the best in this life and in the hereafter.

Usually when I'm interested in something in anyway I face unanswered questions before finding what is it that which I'm looking for, those questions sometimes evolve to significant importance, which can be rather confusing. So every once in a while during a research or something I stop and try to figure out the most logical answers by referring to other relative sources, sometimes not directly relative, and also by sharing my questions with others as plainly as possible, mostly by asking it the way it is, or just by trying to present a feedback that explains a current position on the matter of interest. I very much recommend this without hesitance, simple and it opens doors that perhaps were never thought of even.

I hope you're finding benefit so far through this site forum :)

May God bless you.

As Salamu Alaykum everyone
i just joined , am a sister originally Somalia , currently living in England.
and Muslim from birth Alhamdulillah =)
Fi AmmaniAllah