"God works in mysterious ways...."

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Salam alaikum.

I know that the phrase "God works in mysterious ways" is used by Christians a lot. I have also read on an article by Christian convert to Islam that he used to get annoyed when priests would reply to his questions they couldn't answer with, "God works in mysterious ways".

My question is: does this phrase have any basis in Islam? Did our prophet ever use it? Did any very important religious figures use it? Or does it not really matter if we, Muslims, use it?

Salam alaikum.

extragame2

Don't think on these matters. Be simple, don't make it so complicated. What Allah Tallah knows, we don't know. How do we know how Allah Tallah work? Just don't think about it.

apocalypse77

"Well, GOD has HIS plans"

"I LOVE gOD BECAUSE he LOVES ME FIRST"

When we talk tot hema bt the contradictions in the bible they dismissed it as God;s mysteries and they tell us not ot be trouble cos Jesus just want us to be happy and dont want us to interfere in his affairs

apparently what christians see their strength happens to be their major weakness

tabaria

Salaam,
What you must remember is Allah is the best of planners. It may be sometimes hard to see the larger picture, especially if things look so bleak, but under closer examination things seem to work out. Sometimes we have a hard time realizing the direction the plan simply because we're short sighted.

However I don't think that "GOD works in mysterious ways" has ever been used to explain Quran.

Have you guys read how the Quran states the speed of light?
Very interesting.

Salaam.

justoneofmillion

asssalamu aleikum, to me Allah swt works in his own way certainly that is why he is unique! and absolute but certainly not in an illogical way the kuffar say that mostly when they get stuck and find no way out for explaining the trinity or that"god has a mother at the same time that mother is his daughter, that has beggoten him a son that at the same time is himself and the holy spirit is somewhere out there in between the word has been crucificted but eventhough they are one only the word died!" this is greek phylosophy a little of platonism egyptian mythologie mix it all and drink the blood!man should i continue this puzzle if i continue building this familly tree i will end up saying that adam and eve are jesuses ancestors but does that mean that it is them that created............i can`t even say it the seeds of atheism in the west! i see that every time last time there was a Nun on a tv show who was saying the same thing and everybody was kind of wondering not muslims!call them as you want this is Shirk!

wassalam

sindbad