Good news....wait wait......,Great news

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah
:salam2:

:ma I Pray to Allah to keep it in your memory forever,and make it easy for you to teach others.

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Esselamu alejkum we rahmetullahi we barakatuhu

Masha'ALL-LLAH that's a great news, Bravo, bravo ,bravo

May ALL-LLAH help and reward
you with Jannah.

Wow such a great news.Really impressing.
Esselam alejkum

rightpath_357

:SMILY34: :D OMA!!!!!!! THATS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! :D :SMILY34:

:ma: MASH'ALLAH! :ma:

May Allah grant you many blessings and mercy. :D

(BTW- bro, now you're one of the most treasured to Allah- and the words of the Qur'an will come out to soothe you in deppression or trouble. :)

But keep on reciting- because the Prhophet (pbuh) said " The unpracticed ayats of the Qur'an escape faster from the heart than an untied camel." :)

And now on the Akriat, you can take 7 people into Jannah with you. Is that right? :confused:

Anways :ma:

Salam
:hijabi:

:wavyarms::SMILY128::wavyarms::SMILY82::wavyarms: :jumpclap: :laughing-dancing: :jumpclap: :laughing-dancing::laughing-dancing::laughing-dancing::holaaa::SMILY126::SMILY105:
:tti_sister:

World Peace

Islam is Light
Asalamo aleacom warahmato Allah wabarakato brother

Its wounderful news masha Allah tabarak Allah, Mabrook

Wasalamo aleacom warahmato Allah wabarakato

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
jazakum allah khairan brothers and sister, its really a blessing from allah especially that i took 7 years in memorizing it, alhamdulillah....
may allah help me and all muslims on earth to practice what Coran orders,ameen

:salam2:hmmmm i feel a little jealous that i havent memorized the Quran. So many people want to do it but so few are able to do it.

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
It is a blessing from Allah,i prayed and made Duah since I was 17 yo,and I'm now 24
and Allah Almighty is the most Merciful ,he answered my Duah
Alhamdulillah

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Wa Alaikom Assalam

Ma sha'a Allah !! Congratulations my brother , it's really a blessing from Allah .

May God reward you ..

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

MasshAllah dear brother. This is so great news for you and us:), may Allah reword you for your efforts and make you keeper of Allahs words forever. Quran will be your witness on The Day of Judgment and may Allah reword you with Jannah.Ameen summa ameen

Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Alhamdulillah to Allaah subhanahu wa taala for everything.

Bukhari :: Book 6 :: Volume 61 :: Hadith 552
Narrated Abu Musa:
The Prophet said, "Keep on reciting the Qur'an, for, by Him in Whose Hand my life is, Quran runs away (is forgotten) faster than camels that are released from their tying ropes."

Bukhari :: Book 6 :: Volume 61 :: Hadith 549
Narrated Ibn Umar:
Allah's Apostle said, "The example of the person who knows the Qur'an by heart is like the owner of tied camels. If he keeps them tied, he will control them, but if he releases them, they will run away."

May Allaah give us the strengths to implement the ayaats of the Quran completely. And may Allaah keeps the memorisation of the hufaaz always. Aminn.

Waalaykum mussalam wa rahmatullah.

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: ,
Mashallah brother thats a great blessing by ALLAH SWT. Mabrook. May ALLAH SWT bless all of us to memorize the holy Qura'n. Ameen.

:wasalam: