Greetings from Albania

VaLon

:)
Es-selamu Aleykum Brothers and sisters here, THis is my first post here and obviously my first visit to this wonderfull website and forum, Allthough I thought i should introdoce my self a litlle before i post more on here, looks very great, fantastic, However my name is Valon and I am from Albania, a country which has 70 % majority Muslim it is in the south east europe (Balcans).. ´probably many of you guys allready know.. However im 18 years old, and I go to college most of all im a proud Muslim... The tru religion of God..

Again may Allah bless all tha muslims around the world..

Later...:)

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:salam2:

Welcome to the website!:biggrin:

REF VALCON:Again may Allah bless all tha muslims around the world..

AMEEN!:)

:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam Wa Rahmatullah,

Welcome to the Website brother!

Yes, of course we know about Albania, we love our Muslim brothers and sisters from wherever they may be.

I have some Albanian Muslim friends here in UK and have met some great Ulema who originally came from Albania and kosovo but who resided in Middle East, alhamdulilah.

"I go to college most of all im a proud Muslim.."

Good thats how it should be, alhamdulilah.

Take care bro, hope see you around.

aamir

Albania,

asslamo alaikum,

yes, many of muslims all over the wrold are well aware of albania,

specially i have read many articles and very impressive research work done by one the the great Aalim from Albania, Sheikh Nasir Albani (ra) who was later became top sheikh in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and highly respected all over the world for his work in the field of Hadith.

:ma:

aamir, uk

Wa Alaikoum Assalam Wa Rahmato Allah wa Barakatuh
Welcome brother Valon to the website. May Allah help muslims in Albania incha'Allah. Ameen
WaSalam

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Wa Alaikoum Assalam Wa Rahmato Allah wa Barakatuh

Wellcome our brother to TTI

im a proud Muslim

yeah brother ur right.....

Alhamdulialh 4 blessing of islam.......

i'm proud to be Muslim....yeah proud to Born Muslim..

Alhamduliah...

greeting 4m Egypt to Albania.....

<wasalam Alaykum>

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
Welcome

Welcome Brother!!

It nice to see people from all over the world..

One world...one Ummah !!! Subhan Allah :subhanallah:

:wasalam:

Besi3

Valon Mire se erdhe ne Kete forum:

good to join US

-----------------------

www.forumi.mitrovisioni.com

Doris

Aleykumu salam. Ehlen ua sahlan. Albania is going through a rough time regarding the muslim identity over there. This is because they have next door the greeks and serbs who wnat badly to convert albanians by force or otherwise to greek orthodoxs. Because of communism albanians were left without religion for 50 years the ONLY country in the world that declared it self ATHEIST. Now they are passing through a hard time with the young generation because they have emigrated in Italy who wants to make them catholics, Greece who wants to make them orthodoxs. There are 1 million albanins in greece many of them are changing their names from having muslim/arab origin names. For example, you find someone before going to greece having a name like, Ali, Muharram, Abdullah, all these are change to Yorgos, Panayotis, Yanis greek names etc etc. Women with names for example Maryam, Aishah, Faatimah, now the greeks made them change to Christina, Elpidha, Stavrula etc etc. They are getting baptized in greece , their children are getting baptized by the greeks. They have made them were crosses on their necks after baptizem. Have started to celebrite christmas, Easter,etc. Very sad. Allahul Mustean. Meanwhile young people are comming to islam, alhamdulilah, most of them not only to islam but to the sunnah as well. and Allah knows best.

VaLon

Aleykumu salam. Ehlen ua sahlan. Albania is going through a rough time regarding the muslim identity over there. This is because they have next door the greeks and serbs who wnat badly to convert albanians by force or otherwise to greek orthodoxs. Because of communism albanians were left without religion for 50 years the ONLY country in the world that declared it self ATHEIST. Now they are passing through a hard time with the young generation because they have emigrated in Italy who wants to make them catholics, Greece who wants to make them orthodoxs. There are 1 million albanins in greece many of them are changing their names from having muslim/arab origin names. For example, you find someone before going to greece having a name like, Ali, Muharram, Abdullah, all these are change to Yorgos, Panayotis, Yanis greek names etc etc. Women with names for example Maryam, Aishah, Faatimah, now the greeks made them change to Christina, Elpidha, Stavrula etc etc. They are getting baptized in greece , their children are getting baptized by the greeks. They have made them were crosses on their necks after baptizem. Have started to celebrite christmas, Easter,etc. Very sad. Allahul Mustean. Meanwhile young people are comming to islam, alhamdulilah, most of them not only to islam but to the sunnah as well. and Allah knows best.

Doris in many of that what you said i agree,, but though there is something i do not understand and disagree, well you mentioned the names, yes the albanian emmigrants albanian minority in Greece does not have all rights, and its not beeing behaved so good enough , is very true, they want ppl there to become christian orthodoxes, at least they push on that way, thats clear especially some decades before, and all that, but the names you mentioned for Albanians as Arabic names, that does not mean to be muslims too, what i want to say is that, the arabic names are no the only muslim names not necessarily , in Albania we have majority Albanian names, and there nothing wrong with names, also arabic meening names does not mean to be the only muslim names ! thats not fair! God is for everyone and every kind of name that has a good meening in its own, is quti acceptable to God, so the arabic names must not be linked as muslims as the only muslim names ! nope.
thats all what i wanted to say.¨

God bless ya all!

habib786

Welcome to TTI brother ... have a pleasant stay in this forum and inshallah will also look forward to share knowledge about islam with you ...there is so much to learn about islam ..allah hafiz

massi

:salam2:
how are you brother
Don't you know that the most of sunni muslims know Albania because there was A scholar from there.... his name is : Mohamed Nasser El Dine Al albani
he is a great scholar ...he is a master ...he has lesson by alabainan language but i don't know where you can find it maybe i ll look for it
:lol: :lol::lol:

Turk Gumption

Selamun Aleykum.

You are welcome to TTI brother... Our national poet from Albanian origin . There is no way to unknowing Albarians for Turks. Sincere salutation from Istanbul...