Greetings from Indonesia

Irvan

Assalamu'alaikum Warohmatullohi Wabarokatu

My name is Irvan from Indonesia, very happy to join this forum and hopefully we can share our stories and experiences so we can know each other better, Insya Allah:

[49:13] O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).

Like most Indonesian, i was born muslim, regretfully not all Indonesian muslims are "muslim" - "muslim", although i can guarantee there are still huge population of quran guided muslims there... My friend used to say that "many born muslims in our country are infected by "taking for granted" attitude about Islam". Means that Islam (through Al Quran and Al Hadith) as light of the life is there at the top of fancy cabinet, but most of the people chose to walk in the dark....

This pity situation is being used by those "who reject the thruth" by doing aggressive mission to manipulate Islam and strip muslims from their muslim's attribute (Quran etc) by corupting the truth and spreading lies among themselves and into muslim community, in hope turn muslimin into murtadin, naudzubillahimindzalik... and sorry to say, most of these missions are sponsored by american christian sect/ministry.

For example, this just happened recently, a christian sect dressing like Indonesian traditional muslim clothing... and what they did is doing the blasphemy of the quran, by saying that "this book has been sending people into ashtray..." and later on they pray to their god to clean the Noble Quran from evil spirit.... May Allah shows His Merci to those kafir....

Well, just brief story of what going on in here...

Irvan

Continued..

You can see this at : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9ywQrxnHB0
=======

The result is 41 people including 2 reverends are being arrested for religious blasphemy charge.

But then again, as most of Indonesian media are owned or sponsored by the christians, this story like many other ill-conduct stories of the Kafirin here, they just drown into the bottom of the ocean...

[6:123] Thus have We placed leaders in every town, its wicked men, to plot (and burrow) therein: but they only plot against their own souls, and they perceive it not.

[3:54] And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.

But all muslims brothers and sisters here are still istiqomah-consistenly struggle for Islam as our worship to Allah.....

And may Allah - The Most Glorious, The Most High - keeps our Iman and Islam in our heart, and blesses His Paradise as our final home.. Amin...

(to Mod: is it possible to edit our own post? thx)

hambaAllah

Welcome bro

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: to TTI
Selamat datang keTTi brother,,memang banyak terjadi kisah begini,, sama juga di singapura....tahukah kamu ada syiaran radio langsung dari Batam yang 100 percent quran dan sunnah...Hang 106.00...syairan selama 18 jam sehari..saya gemar mendengarnya kerana tidak ada sedikit lagu/musik mahu pun nasheed disyiaran-nya.
Do enjoy your stay here and hopefully you will benefit from all the interesting videos/articles and :inshallah: increases in eeman and knowledge.

:wasalam::hijabi:

e.muhsin

Assalammu3alaikum, akhi

welcome to TTI.. salam from Muhsin Wong Suroboyo. Looking forward for news concerning Islam in our country, since I'm not there for a moment.

:)

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

Sunanjr

Salam

Salam...

Peace be upon you all, hopefully we can share and discuss issues pertaining to Islam.

Tabik

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
:salam2:

Welcome brother. Don't worry. Nobody can put out the light of Allah swt. We have a saying in Arabic "Yomhel wala Yohmel." That is, Allah swt out of his Justice gives time to wrongdoers to make up, but he is never unaware or negligent about what they do.