Greetings to all

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
thank you for that link, i will go to it in just a few moments .

yes. i beleive i have the basic knowledge on islam. hopefully a bit better then the basics. But then again i dont think there is enough u can actually learn about islam.
Ever since islam ive become a better person. Much more peaceful and forgiving then i was before. The only problem im finding now is acceptance in the family.

welcome Here carpy321..

welcome to TTI..enjoy ur stay..

1st : u can Hide ur islam..as the start..u don't need to told All ur family or ur friends u 'll muslim..u do that only 4 sake of Allah..n make only Allah is the witness on ur islam..

Alhamdulillah u know why islam ? is the Turth..

islam is the religion of Allah

Surely the (true) religion with Allah is Islam, and those to whom the Book had been given did not show opposition but after knowledge had come to them, out of envy among themselves; and whoever disbelieves in the communications of Allah then surely Allah is quick in reckoning. (3 :19 )

islam is the religion accepted by Allah

And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers. ( 3 :85)

if u belief All that u should be do Shahada ..You have to do it: do it and don’t hesitate

The Shahada can be declared as follows:

"ASH-HADU ANLA ELAHA ILLA-ALLAH WA ASH-HADU ANNA MOHAMMADAN RASUL-ALLAH".

The English translation is:

"I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but Allah, and I bear witness that Mohammad is the Messenger of Allah

Don't forget All us with u n All us here ur family..

i leave u in care of Allah

may Allah direct All us to the right path..n Reward All us paradise n All us meet there..

peace,

islamicfajr
<wasalam>

justoneofmillion

a big and warm welcome to you sister try to increase your knowledge in islam and don`t believe blindly but ask and question and get convinced by yourself until you are ready to realise that it is acctually what you always believed to be true take a logical and methodical approach too it until you get familiar with this kind of conscioussnes it is normal that you feel nervous it is new for you you feel like being watched like you are entering foreign soil or so but i can teel u one thing Allah swt has chosen to guide you to him this is a great blessing and mercy! and it is our duty to open the doors for you Allah truly loves those who repent to him and we do the same also.wassalmu aleiki wa rahmatullah :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:

your brother from germany

carpy321

Thank you all so much! My nervousness is going.. my doubts.. are gone.. i beleived i would not be accepted.. that every one would be watching me and not accepting me due to appearence and race.. and yet it doesnt actually seem to be like that! At the moment i have a muslim girl friend ((she is not the reason for re-verting she didnt know about it till today)) and basicly her parents are helping me! im meeting them next week and they are going to teach me the ways of islam. and then theyre taking me to central london introuducing me to some scolars..
After they have invited me to theres to celebrate! All this has happend today! registering to here, then telling my friend. This is all thanks to allah!
I can honestly say ive never been this happy in all my life.
thank you all once again