Greetings!

Abdul-Zahir

As salaam alaikum. I'm a new convert Muslim from the U.S. I just recently said my Shahadah. I was Catholic, but got confused with the Trinity. Then, I did lots of research and readings on Islam. I found Islam to be a true religion and knew that there was only one God all along. Hope to hear from members here soon Insha'Allah.

Wa alaikum as salaam

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
WA ALAIKUMUSSALAAM

WELCOME BACK TO ISLAM..​

Welcome to our family and May you enjoy your stay here with an ISLAMIC atmosphere :tti_sister:

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum brother,

Welcome to Islam and to TTI....insha'Allaah you'll benefit from here greatly as many of us do each and everyday.

All praise is to Allaah and we thank Him for all the guidance He gives us. Indeed He is the most kind!

welcome :)

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wa'alaikum Salaam!

Masha'allah!! Welcome to this beautiful deen brother.:) Alhamdulillah for your guidance! I pray that Allah swt's help be with you 'till the final day and I pray that you be among the pious muslims.

A warm welcome to TTI btw....Hope you benefit from it Insha'allah.

yasak80

Mashaallah , it is a sign that Allah swt. is loving you that you found the right path.
Alhamdullillahh...

JenGiove

:salam2:

Welcome Brother, allow me to introduce myself. I am Sister Jen, the resident non-Muslim of the house, but don't worry, you'll get used to me soon enough! :)

I am a Native American and I am here simply to learn what I can't learn alone. No, to answer your question, I do not have any plans to revert but that doesn't stop me from learning. I'm always around and I'm perfectly willing to answer what questions you might have about this place and how it functions. I'm pretty good at googling answers and have amassed a nice collection of links that are good for the newly joined member. Don't be afraid to zip me a line if you need to.

Welcome to the newest biggest family you could ever want.... :)

salahdin

Wa aleikum musalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu bro and welcome to ISLAM and this wonderful site where you will learn a lot ask and you will be answered.

An-Nasr
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

When Allah's succour and the triumph cometh (1) And thou seest mankind entering the religion of Allah in troops, (2) Then hymn the praises of thy Lord, and seek forgiveness of Him. Lo! He is ever ready to show mercy. (3)
110:1-3

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome To TTI brother Abdul-Zahir

As salaam alaikum. I'm a new convert Muslim from the U.S. I just recently said my Shahadah. I was Catholic, but got confused with the Trinity. Then, I did lots of research and readings on Islam. I found Islam to be a true religion and knew that there was only one God all along. Hope to hear from members here soon Insha'Allah.

Wa alaikum as salaam

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:wasalam:

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com] [/URL]
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome To TTI brother Abdul-Zahir
~May Allah swt guide and help you~Amin!

Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Wa`alaykum us-salaam warahmatullaah

Welcome!!! That's good to hear, thanks for joining and sharing your story in brief! May Allaah keep you as firm as a rock on His path, Aameen.

fatma_said

:salam2: sister sakina
Are you 100% sure about what you are saying?

because you could have mistaken him for someone else, dont fall into the trap of slander. you must have proof before you accuse someone

if he is telling the truth then ask his forgiveness and if he is a liar it is between him and his lord unless he means to cause trouble

Allah knows best

abu'muhammad

Assalamu alaykum,

Allaah ta'ala guides whom He wills. Its interesting to read about the researches you made. May Allaah help you in learning more and preserve your faith, aameen. And welcome to the forums.

Sakeena

:salam2: sister sakina
Are you 100% sure about what you are saying?

because you could have mistaken him for someone else, dont fall into the trap of slander. you must have proof before you accuse someone

if he is telling the truth then ask his forgiveness and if he is a liar it is between him and his lord unless he means to cause trouble

Allah knows best

I am certain! That's the same guy I was telling you about in my new thread!!!! :girl3: He's actually "curiousinislam". This is his new username!! I'm telling you the truth! :girl3: