guys,I bought LapTop

hager

salam a likum,bro/sis
i just want say that i bought laptop..i'm so happy ,cuz i got it
i was in need for it...for presentations so on...
thx allah,really

I have Quiz:.
how i could connect my laptop with net?
there's something called wirless..?what that mean?
can anyone help me?

abdellah007

Congratulations :wavyarms:

wireless way allows you :

make access to information easier
ensure compatibility and co-existence
eliminate cabling and wiring
eliminate switches, adapters, plugs and connectors.

the other way is by using cabling and sometimes switches...

a_brother

Make dua for us all
:salam2:

mabrook sister hager :D

your laptop needs to have someone to speak to... LOL...:D
there should be an access to internet already for your laptop to detect it
well, first, does your laptop has a wireless connection?
I have windows vista, don't know if same will work for you... go to start, press "connect to" and go from there...

MABROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK sister hager :)

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!

loptop awesome i wish i had one so my brother would be messing with me:lol: anyways congragulations sister. alhamdulilah for u!!!:hearts:

:wasalam:

TruthSeeker17

EASY

i suggest you get a cellphone such as cingular or verizon.........go to that place and ask for wireless internet.......they will give u a card to slide into the laptop and that will give you wireless internet wherever you go........or verizon will give you this rectangular shape thing and it has a wire which goes into the laptop and that will give u wireless internet.....................

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
There are no.of ways for you to connect your laptop to the internet.

1. Through a wireless or wired cellphone/phone you need to install the software(and install a modem) provided and connect to the internet.

2. Via a broadband. If you've subscribed it already connect the cable to the socket of your lan card.

3. Now if you've wireless router and then you need to configure your wlan settings in the os.. Bla bla .. Lol i dunno more than this.. And mabrook!

:wasalam:

massi

Mobarak
Tobli Wa yo khlifo Allaah
basse Win Acharbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttteeeeeeeeee
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

93061348.jpg

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
i suggest you get a cellphone such as cingular or verizon.........go to that place and ask for wireless internet.......they will give u a card to slide into the laptop and that will give you wireless internet wherever you go........or verizon will give you this rectangular shape thing and it has a wire which goes into the laptop and that will give u wireless internet.....................

Truthseeker says it all. If your house has internet, then your laptop should be able to detect it. Some cafes and schools also have internet access....