haafizul quraan

muazzi

hey my name is muaz and im from south africa i love this site,is anybody haafizul quraan ere ,i would lkie to knw what do you think is the hardest juz in da quraan i think for me juz8

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salaamu Alaikum brother muaz

:SMILY206: to the family....hope you benefit from your stay:):)

To be honest, surat An-nisaa was the hardest for me- but alhamdulillah, i got through it:) and surat Yasin was the easiest:SMILY288:
Insha'allah, may Allah make you among the haafizul quraans

take care

IbnAhmad

Assalamu Alykum Brother Muaaz.

I found the 8th Juzz particularly hard.. dunno why though! Alhamdulilah I got through it. > :D

Wassalam.

Owhh I read your post again and noticed that you also found the 8th Juzz hard > ;) :lol:

muazzi

lols i miss the days of maddressah ,man those fajr mornings and how we use to slp in the class,lols i had a very cheeky ustaad ,he used to hit us with a bamboo stick it was fun lol,hws the revision going on :shake:

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
SAlam Alaukom brother
thanks allah
alhamdulaillah
I'm almost memorizing the whole Quran
and I 'm sharing my experience with you
...... as you're doing right now
I've asked lot of people!
for me personally
there is no juz'a which could be hard to be memorized in Quran or else the prophet would thought us about ...right?
its true that you may have some difficulties in memorizinf some part, just because you haven't heard it a lot!
means its somehow new for your ears!
when its the case! try not to cross your arms and say uts hard okey let it be then!
but try to make more efforts ...for example when some part is hard sacrifice two days or three till you recite it as Suratu alfatiha ...
try this method brother

muslim-girl

MashaAllah

MashaALlah akhi,,

Nice question though..
Im not Hafiidh Quran yet, im trying to memorize the holy Quran as well. May ALlah make it easier for all amiin.. :tti_sister:

I will like to ask those who finished the Holy Quran, how did u memorize?, do u have any good advice how to start and good tips what to do exactly. jazakaALlahu kheyr..

muazzi

salaams lol

i meant it in a way everybody has their own experiances,some ppl take long some ppl take very quick IN THE End of the DAY ITS IF YOU PRACTISE ON THE quraan then you a true haafiz,my advise to you sister is stay away from sin and it will be easy to memorise,May Allah save us but their are some people who are haafiz but are the worst of people.And nobody will find each place in the quraan easy we all are different so it just a matter of a question sister.

May allah guide us all

muazzi

remeber it took Hazrat Abdullah bin umar to memrise surat bakhra 8 years,why coz unlike us they practise on the quraan,Prophet muhhamed said something to the effect that a time will come wer quraan will only reach their throats and NOT THE HEART ,Allah save us let us not be among them:tti_:salah:

dunno

the hardest one is surat al a'raf
سورة الاعراف
because it has little bit of everything it has alot of verses that can be confused with other verses in the quran