Hadith Authenticity

danyal_1992

:salam2:
can anybody plzzz tell me the authenticity of the following hadiths

Narrated by Abdullah Bin Umar(R.A) said "Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) said that there will be a man form ahle-habsh with thin calf who will destroy baitullah and will take all the treasures of it and will tear its covering".Then Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) said "At this time I am seeing that scene with my eyes that that man with broad and retrousse forehead is attacking Baitullah with those iron weapons that can destroy rocks".

Note: I have translate it from an urdu translation of the hadith so there can be mistakes

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

We need a reference point...is this Muslim, Bukari, Dawood? And do you have the location number?

halah

I found these narrations in sahih Muslim;

Book 41, Number 6951:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger(may peace be upon him) as saying: The Ka'ba would be destroyed by an Abyssinian having two small shanks.

Book 41, Number 6952:
(The above mentioned) hadith has been narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira through another chain of transmitters.

Book 41, Number 6953:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: It would be an Abyssinian having two small shanks who would destroy the House ol Allah, the Exalted and Glorious.

pcozzy

I think your referring to the hadith about the man who will destroy the kabah. Yes it will happen and the hadtih is sahih.

I thought this did happen when they took the black rock. I remember this when I learned history but other may have more info and Allah knows best.

As for the description the starter of the threads, hadeeth, I have a hard time finding it with such wording.

:wasalam: