Allahu Akbar! Haj News 2015

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Follow Hajj 1436 Live
12011364_10153631088508094_3575530980283268812_n.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
11218890_10153631896998094_4695355490713411648_n.jpg

Quiet moments in Masjid al Nabawi this morning before Fajr adhaan, as most of the hujjaj have left for Makkah.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
11216800_10153615233923094_4117178304302681116_n.jpg

HM King Salmaan Bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud in al Masjid al Haram last friday~May Allah swt grant HM the king of Saudi excellent health and the best protection~Amin!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
100,000 troops to secure Haj 2015
file-19-1442681387896404400.jpg

SERVING GUESTS OF GOD: Security officers monitor screens with live views of pilgrims in Makkah, along with highways and high density areas. (AP)

Published — Sunday 20 September 2015
MAKKAH: Some 100,000 security personnel have been deployed to oversee the annual Haj pilgrimage that begins on Tuesday, according to the Interior Ministry.
Maj. Gen. Mansour Al-Turki, spokesman for the ministry, said among those securing the massive crowds during Haj are members of an elite counterterrorism unit, traffic police and emergency civil defense personnel.
They are being supported by additional troops from the army and national guard.
The pilgrimage comes amid concerns over threats posed by terrorist groups.
Al-Turki vowed in an interview with The Associated Press that militants “cannot control a centimeter anywhere in Saudi Arabia.”
This year’s Haj is expected to draw up to 2 million pilgrims from around the world.
Local media, meanwhile, reported that some 460 pilgrims from GCC countries have been denied entry at the Batha border point in the Ahsa Province because they were carrying forged Haj permits.
Col. Mualla Al-Otaibi, spokesman of the Eastern Province Passport Department, told Al-Watan daily the pilgrims were sent back to their countries.
Some of these Hajis, however, alleged that they had fallen victim to scams of illegal operators in their countries who provided them with forged Haj permits. They said passport employees at the Batha border point discovered the forged permits.
The Hajis arrived at the Batha border point over a five-day period in a number of buses, according to the report.
They said more people had fallen victims to the scam, but their journeys have not started yet.
The pilgrims are disappointed that they cannot perform Haj this year. They hope to get their money back and are seeking punitive action against the illegal operators.

~News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Labor inspectors target seasonal visa cheats.
file-19-car-inspection_0.jpg

JEDDAH: The Ministry of Labor is carrying out an intensive campaign to check for violations of seasonal work visas in Makkah and holy sites during the Haj season.
In addition to inspections, all key entry points leading into Makkah are being strictly monitored by authorities.
A senior official said the ministry had devised all plans and mechanisms to ensure that visas are being used for their intended purposes.
He said the ministry’s inspections at King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah and at the Jeddah Islamic Port will ensure that those arriving with seasonal visas through ground, air and marine ports are working in specified professions.
Suspicious activities will be reported to the operation’s center in Makkah and field inspectors will be dispatched to establishments that obtained seasonal work visas with the aim of taking against against violators.
The ministry’s inspectors in Madinah detected 149 suspected cases arriving at the airport on seasonal visas. They were referred to the ministry’s operations center in Makkah to verify the validity of their visas.
The airport in Yanbu also recorded 149 suspicious cases.
hree offices have been set up for the ministry’s inspectors at Prince Mohammad bin Abdulaziz International Airport in Madinah.
~News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

JEDDAH: The Ministry of Labor is carrying out an intensive campaign to check for violations of seasonal work visas in Makkah and holy sites during the Haj season.
In addition to inspections, all key entry points leading into Makkah are being strictly monitored by authorities.
A senior official said the ministry had devised all plans and mechanisms to ensure that visas are being used for their intended purposes.
He said the ministry’s inspections at King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah and at the Jeddah Islamic Port will ensure that those arriving with seasonal visas through ground, air and marine ports are working in specified professions.
Suspicious activities will be reported to the operation’s center in Makkah and field inspectors will be dispatched to establishments that obtained seasonal work visas with the aim of taking against against violators.
The ministry’s inspectors in Madinah detected 149 suspected cases arriving at the airport on seasonal visas. They were referred to the ministry’s operations center in Makkah to verify the validity of their visas.
hree offices have been set up for the ministry’s inspectors at Prince Mohammad bin Abdulaziz International Airport in Madinah.
~News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

~News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Hujjaj will leave for Mina tonight. Just a few hours left for Hajj1436 to begin.
Watch Live Hajj 2015 _ Makkah
Link--->

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
12043177_10153721017327125_3989523810749211827_n.jpg

An old aerial view of the Grand Mosque in Makkah released on Sunday by the Saudi Press Agency (SPA) as Muslim pilgrims from all over the world began arriving in the holy city to perform Haj.
MashaAllah so beautiful.
~May Allah s.w.t help.protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Talbiya playing on Quran TV this morning after Makkah Fajr as the hujjaj were in the courtyard of Masjid al Haram and prepare to leave for Mina.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Gorgeous colours in the sky above the Masjid of our Beloved Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi wasallam.
12009740_10153634501743094_4031406152754070892_n.jpg