Hajj-Guide-Step by Step - Pictures

revert2007

Love Fishing
assalamualikum sisters and brothers...i came across this book and though of sharing with u..

Attachments

• 8398415-HajjGuideStep-by-Step-Pictures.pdf
    3.5 MB · Views: 175

Sheba_770

What age should daughter stop sleeping in fathers bed?

:salam2:,

I am deeply concern regarding a little girl who is age 9 yrs old and still sleeps in bed with father....parents are divorce and in weekends she stays with father when little girl not around he sleeps with her teddy bear and goes around sniffing her clothing like an animal. What advice can u give? He will also be singing romantic songs when he goes to pick her up at mothers house. It all makes my stomach uneasy.

Thanks

revert2007

Love Fishing
:salam2:,

I am deeply concern regarding a little girl who is age 9 yrs old and still sleeps in bed with father....parents are divorce and in weekends she stays with father when little girl not around he sleeps with her teddy bear and goes around sniffing her clothing like an animal. What advice can u give? He will also be singing romantic songs when he goes to pick her up at mothers house. It all makes my stomach uneasy.

Thanks

well at teh age of 9 a girl can get her puberty...she is not suppose to sleep with her father anymore.plz do not allow this father to sleep with his daughter or take care of her...it is better for her to stay with her mother.he must only see her with the presence of other woman like her mother or aunt.syatan is every where n this man is divorce.so u know what i mean?plz take care of the girl n do not allow this father to mingle with her without the presence of the mother.