Hang Bush and Blair on 25th December 2007

talibulislam

the truth will come out sooner or later

we know what america,britain & other so call civilized nation did so far,how humain they r,its just not on tv yet,its just not in news yet,once it will come out its not gona b hard for people to hang them on 25th december2007.even if they survive 25th december in this world,who is going to save them hereafter,where u get punish forever with severe pain with no death.
may allah save all innocent humen from these devils & give them hidaya insh'allah

BintMuhammad

Staff member
I'm losing my patience :astag: :girl3: This really makes me feel angry :astag:

This may sound exaggerated but really I sometimes feel like going to war :tantrum1:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Why do we Muslims like to blame the west for all the stupid things we do ? Saddam Hussain did kill many innocent people and there was nothing Islamic about him ! How can any sensible Muslim defend Saddam ? As I have said before in another post and I repeat here - those who live by the sword die by the sword and you reap wat u sow !

People of different relegions including Muslims use relgion to form into different groups and then blame each other for all the wrong things that are happening in present times. Let me ask this to all of you - do we Muslims follow Islam properly ? Do we set a good example ? If the answer is NO then why blame others ? Instead of hating people of other relegions why cant we unite under the banner of Humanity and preach universal brotherhood !

It is human nature that those who become powerful use that power to dominate on others . You can see it everywhere even in the Islamic world. So why blame the western leaders and point fingers at them. Thats human nature ! The muslims would do the same thing they get such an opportunity. Saddam proved that !

The current world situation is that the environment has become degenerated and I would say all of us responsible for the mess up. We Muslims ourselves dont follow Islam properly but want to enforce Islamic Shariah on the non Muslims. Is this not hypocritical ! Nobody is perfect ! The western world has also helped mankind by providing us by things that make our life easier and more comfortable - aircrafts, computers, transportation, education system, space technology, etc. Let us not forget that.

Why fight in the name of relegion and increasae haterd amongst humans. We all have been created by the same God Allmighty and children of Prophet Adam (as) and Eve. We Muslims should FIRST follow Islam properly and that would be the best form of dawah.................. Islam preaches to love all humans and there is no place for hatred in it. Let us love our fellow humans and that is the only by which the problems of present times can be solved. Thats what Prophet Essa (as) or Jesus will do on his second comming.

Assalamu Alaykum,

Muslims are not the only peolpe who blame the West. Most well thinking and educated people do. From Noam Chomsky, who was voted the world's leading intellectual through to ex-president of the US Jimmy Carter.

Why should we appease State Terrorists? The History of the Middle East conflict is all rooted in the Western oppression. Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, India, Ghana, Egypt, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sudan, Somalia, South Africa, Libya, Malaysia, Phillipines, Jordan, Palestine................... Were all occupied by the West. The people were subjugated, their lands stolen, their wealth taken, their farms used to make worthless crops for their occupiers countries.

So in India, when the people should have been making food for their own people, they were forced to make their fields to produce tea, the rice was exported to Britain and the farmers went hungry.

Palestine was handed over to the Jews. It was the Europeans who were the anti-semitic racists. Yet, the Palestinians are the ones who suffer.

The West's wealth was made on the Poverty and misery of the people it invaded, conquered and used.

Today, the legacy lives on, they dictate who should be in power. They cause trouble by removing good leaders and putting those in power who they think will do what they want.

Its not as if they have no guilt. They put Saddam Hussein in power! They helped him kill people by giving him weapons - cluster bombs, chemical weapons and so forth, yet these Criminals are the ones bombing our Muslim brothers and sisters and are getting away with it.

They are more guilty than Saddam and have killed more people. You should be aware of these facts.

In Palestine, remember that each and every child who dies, dies from a weapon given to Israel FREE. Israel gets billions of dollars of Military aid so that they can keep the people enslaved. So they can take their land and build their own filthy slums on top.

Muslims simply want peace and freedom!! - Nobody is giving us that, they are throwing bombs on us in order to make us accept their power. We dont want to be shackled down by their demands for cheap oil and Christian / Jewish Fundamentalist ideology.

And, you talk about Shariah, no Muslim wants to harm any non-Muslims. 500,000 people have died in Iraq due to the Invasion there. Recently, 1000 innocent people died in Lebanon. The US and UK did nothing to stop it, they could have stopped the war, but they gave Israel the green light to bomb as many people as it could. They even helped send missiles to Israel. The Israelis massacred women and children in areas where there was no fighting.

Sister, I suggest you get your facts right and learn about the world from proper sources before blaming Muslims for the actions of the enemies of Islam.

But, you are right that Muslims must return to the Quran and Sunnah. Thats the only way we will succeed

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Its human nature, those who have the power dominate other fellow humans. I said that nobody is perfect and Muslim or no Muslim the basic human nature remains the same. The Muslims would do the same thing if they get that sort of power.................When Saddam killed so many innocent people, the Islamic world was sleeping why? Why we nothing to prevent him from doing that ? As soon as the western non islamic countries invaded Iraq to topple Saddams government the entire Islamic world woke up in protest considering this as a threat to Islam ?

First of all, all this debate is POLITICAL and not RELEGIOUS. Why mix them up ? I understand if relegion is properly followed then it helps us get true peace and so they are interconnected but do we Muslims follow Islam properly. Look at the Islamic countries all over the world, is Islamic shariah being followed there properly? Are not some heads of states of these Islamic countries puppets of the west ? So, who do you blame for all this ? Blame the Muslim Ummah first. Merely pointing fingers at the west is not going to help. Lets do dawah within ourself FIRST.

As I have said NOBODY IS PERFECT ! So, instead of blaming the west why dont we blame ourselves for the troubles we are having? The bitter truth is we Muslims have moved away from true Islam and that is why Allah (swt) does not help us.

Assalamu Alaykum, I do not want to sound rude but you are talking about something with great ignorance.

The Islamic world did not put Saddam Hussein in power. You keep going on about how Evil Saddam was, but you have yet to realise, that he is not done anything worse than what dozens of other leaders including our own in the West have done.

The Islamic world was not sleeping. He was critisised countless times, Shaykh Abdul Aziz ibn Baz even wrote a Fatwa declaring him to be a non-Muslim. His Baathist party was well known to be Communist and Athiest and he was despised by all.

The REASON for the Destruction of Muslims lies solely at the feet of the people whose weapons land and kill Muslims. Those people who fund wars, who live off the death of Muslims. Millions of Muslims have died due to the Foreign Policy of Western Powers. So, why state that these people have no part to play in Murder and destruction??

We, can say that the Muslims can be blamed for becoming weak and allowing the enemies of Islam to abuse them so much.

Perhaps you will agree with this last statement :SMILY139:

With Regards to State Terrorism please see the link below, it is important people are educated with what is happening in the world
Why Angry Protests? Islam Does Not Condone Violence and Calls for Patience!

Here are some good Islamic articles:

The Current State of the Muslim World

Why Muslims are Weak Today

Importance of Tawheed in Reviving the Ummah

Wasalam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
This debate has no end to it because in the present times things have become very complicated and blaming each other will bear no results. Yes I agree with your last statment - the Muslims dont follow Islam properly and thus have become weak. That is why Allah (swt) does nothing to help !

Assalamu alaykum,

I would not say Allah does nothing to help. Allah does help us and give us all the things we need to be victorious. It is always there. It is for the people to find it and make use of it.

May Allah help us all

Wasalam.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Why mixing politics with relegion ?

Politics has a place in Religion. Islam is a complete system and allows us to deal with these issues in Islamic context.

What is it you are calling "politics" ?

We are dealing with human rights, the right to exist for Muslims, right to defend ourselves and the right to end oppression against us.

Wasalam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Look we can debate on this topic forever and I wonder how will it help us ? I made a general statement on the Muslim Ummah. You agreed we had become weak and that is what I was trying to project - we have drifted away from real Islam and are Muslims only name sake and that is why we have become weak and thus face all these problems!

The Computer you use is the benefit that the western world has given to us, do remember that always. The western world has helped mankind alot, we should not forget this.

Yes relegion and politics are interconnected but the problem is we lonly use relegion for politics and dont follow its principles. We blame others but dont look at our own faults.

Wa alaykum Salam, Sure I agree with you on that, I am not saying everyone in the West is bad, I live in the West.

However, this is different to saying that the West has no part in the misery of millions of people around the world. You asked a question as to why Muslims blame the West for certain things, and I gave you a definitive answer. If someone does a crime, whether it be Saddam Hussein, Pinochet, Ariel Sharon of George Bush they need to be critisised and their crimes known. Talking about that is not a problem.

We have to talk about that, because people blame Muslims wrongly and they do not understand why some Muslims who live under occupation and oppression might become extreme.

Thats why this thread was made:
Why Angry Protests? Islam Does Not Condone Violence and Calls for Patience!

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Why do we Muslims like to blame the west for all the stupid things we do ? Saddam Hussain did kill many innocent people and there was nothing Islamic about him ! How can any sensible Muslim defend Saddam ? As I have said before in another post and I repeat here - those who live by the sword die by the sword and you reap wat u sow !

Assalamu alaikum sister,

No one is defending Saddam. He is indeed guilty of the bad things he have done. What brother Mabsoot is trying to point out is that if a "Muslim" like Saddam gets to be hanged why not Bush and Blair too and other evil leaders like them? It is obvious that they too are guilty for the deaths of many innocent lives particularly children and not to mention the truth behind the conspiracies of 9/11.

Barakallahu Feek

truesuccess

Proud to be a Muslim
Graphic Image : Hang Bush & Blair

483xgyh.jpg

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Sis,

Whatever we do, religion would always be a part of this. The bombings, the killings and kidnappings are always blamed on Islam because of their ignorance towards Islam. Whenever a Muslim makes a mistake, his/her mistake would be blamed on Islam. I'm not saying that this is a curse to us Muslims, but this is how shaitaan works to destroy the image of Islaam and lead millions of people astray.

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
:salam2:

lol truesuccess - nice effort, cute picture :salah:

:SMILY27:

hahaha - I can see there's some serious debating going on here, but I can't stop laughing at that picture. LOL maybe I'll come back to this thread again later and see what you all are discussing. Great picture TrueSuccess, rediculous and very funny.

:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
You mixing it all up ! You talk about the problems that some of the humans are facing and then end up involving relegion into it and make it appear that these problems are arising because Non Muslims hate the Muslims. Look speak for all of mankind and how true relegion can help us solve these problems.

SOME Non Muslims do hate Muslims.

A heavenly match: Bush and the Christian Zionists

There are many many examples of State Terrorism, Soldiers deliberately kidnapping, attacking and raping Muslims because of their Religion.

in the words of one victim of Indian State terrorism in Muslim Kashmir:

"They began beating me. They said that we had been feeding the militants. They used electric shocks on my feet. I was raped. They stripped off my clothes and said they would kill me. There were many soldiers and a captain. The captain raped me, keeping everyone else outside. He told me: "You are Muslims, and you will all be treated like this."
Rape and Torture in Doda district, Kashmir

Why should we remain silent on these crimes? Or the crimes in Iraq? Lebanon or Palestine?

If someone hurts someone dear to you are you not going to ask that they be bought to justice?

Or will you say it is your own fault?

I did not say that we do not look at our own faults. We do that it is true the Muslims Must return to True belief to have correct belief in Tawheed and Aqeedah, at the same time we prepare ourselves and help our Muslim brothers and sisters who are being oppressed. - This is the way of the Prophet :saw:

In a hadith, narrated by Nu'man ibn Bashir (radiALlahu anhu) the Prophet :saw: said:

"The Muslims (the Ummah) are like the limbs of a man, where if the eye hurts the whole body feels pain and if the head hurts, the whole body feels pain and suffering."

Huzaifah (radiAllahu anhu) the Prophet :saw: said
"Whoever does not take an interest in the affairs and problems of the Muslims, he is not of them. And whoever's state is such that, each morning and evening, he is not loyal and earnest to Allah, his Apostle, His Book, the Islamic ruler and towards the Muslims, as a whole, he is not of them."

wasalam

wasalam.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Well Bush and Blair are part of a system. Yes Islam involves everthing and so relegion comes into the picture always, I agree..... But, if we dont follow Islam properly, shaitan will harm us and there will be little help from Allah (swt). So instead blaming others why dont we look inwards at our imaan and correct it. That will do wonders. Dont you think so ?

Yes, I agree with you sis. But there are things that needs to be voiced out. Alongside of being steadfast to our deen, we should also stand for what is just. Bush and Blair can't just get away with this.

Kayote

Saddam Hussein died with humility and without fear, I doubt that either Bush, Blair, Sharon, Putin or the other War Criminals and their associates could do the same if they were faced with the gallows and taunted by a bunch of raafida animals.

They ruined my Eid, because in this month and time of year there must be no killing or bloodshed of people! These are sacred months. But, of course the Shiite (Raafidah) do not know that, for they are the ones who killed the Sahaba, for which they beat themselves with chains today.

wasalam

Mabsoot, I never thought you had this much anger in you. Alhumdulillah, I feel more at ease to know that there were some others who felt sad at what happened on the day of Eid.

Each one of us will go alone upon death Insha'Allah. These mushrikeens & kafr will pay for their actions and Allah is most just & fair. Amen.

ansari

STRANGER...

i really want to kill bush. even through(mashaalah) Allah(swt) has given me every thing big house expensive cars and every thing:ma: . but i dont know why now im not interested in all those things. when im free i usally think if i kill bush or if i die during my mission i will be called shaheed. i dont want to kill the inocents only the guilty ones. sometimes i get confused that how i will do all these things.

inshaallah i will try my level best to do this... AMEEN !

ripefig

The Computer you use is the benefit that the western world has given to us, do remember that always. The western world has helped mankind alot, we should not forget this.

Everything we are given, we should thank Allah. Nothing is possible without his permission. Further more technolygy did not happen over night and many aspects of science and technology originated from the east. Man benifit from Allah most high alone (DO REMEMBER THIS ALWAYS) The western world has opressed mankind a lot (WE SHOULD NEVER FORGET THIS) :wasalam:

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Everything we are given, we should thank Allah. Nothing is possible without his permission. Further more technolygy did not happen over night and many aspects of science and technology originated from the east. Man benifit from Allah mos high alone (DO REMEMBER THIS ALWAYS) The western world has opressed mankind a lot (WE SHOULD NEVER FORGET THIS) :wasalam:

Who decided the order of Mathematics? Who decreed what electrons should do in a circuit? Who put the metal into the Earth that we might build such machines? Who inspires the hearts of men and women to strive for better? Who allows time to even exist that we might all be here in the same moment now to share in this internet and these computers? The West has noone to thank for their advancements but Allah, and the proud who deny this will surely be among the losers.

=) just my 2 cents, Eid Mubarak!

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
Who decided the order of Mathematics? Who decreed what electrons should do in a circuit? Who put the metal into the Earth that we might build such machines? Who inspires the hearts of men and women to strive for better? Who allows time to even exist that we might all be here in the same moment now to share in this internet and these computers? The West has noone to thank for their advancements but Allah, and the proud who deny this will surely be among the losers.

=) just my 2 cents, Eid Mubarak!

That is so true Brother. Nowadays, especially in the west, we live in a Godless society. Several decades ago in the UK, there would be uproar if a women even wore trousers (or pants as our friends over the atlantic would say:)) or if they took on jobs or if you didn't go to church every Sunday ,etc. I only use these examples to show how times have changed.

Abu Abdillah

Super Moderator
Staff member

We have to remember Saddam’s past history was engrossed in Arab nationalism and was a baathist and little life of Islam.

Who lived a life of tyranny and corruption etc….

Saddam did have about 3yrs in his jail cell to think about His life and what he had done. In this time he also had books to read about Islam in his Cell. ie Quran , with tafseer and also Sunni Scholars.

We have to remember Saddam’s past history was engrossed in Arab nationalism and was a baathist and little life of Islam. Who lived a life of tyranny and corruption etc…. But he did have 3yrs in his jail cell to think about His life and what he had done. Also Halaaj before He did=ed he said Ohh Allah Some people say you cannot have repentance on Me?

And The Oppression and Zulm of Hallaaj ibn Yusuf is known. He Killed Abdullah ibn Zibair and Abdullah ibn Umar and spilt the blood of the Muslims.

Also the Hadeeth where a man who had heartlessly murdered ninety-nine people. Then, he felt remorse.

He went to a learned man and told him about his past, explaining that he wished to repent, reform, and become a better person. "I wonder if Allah will pardon me?" he asked.

For all his learning, the scholar was a man who had not been able to digest what he had learned. "You will not be pardoned;' he said. "Then I may as well kill you, too," said the other. And kill him he did.

He then found another worthy individual and told him that he had killed a hundred people. "I wonder," he said, "whether Allah will pardon me if I repent?" Being a truly wise man, he replied, "Of course you will be pardoned; repent at once. I have just one piece of advice for you: avoid the company of wicked people and mix with good people, for bad company leads one into sin:"

The man expressed repentance and regret, weeping as he sincerely implored his Lord to pardon him. Then, turning his back on bad company, he set off to find a neighbourhood where righteous people lived.

On the way, his appointed hour arrived, and he died. The angels of punishment and of mercy both came to take away his soul. The angels of punishment said that as a sinful person he rightfully belonged to them, but the angels of mercy also claimed him, saying, "He repented and had resolved to become a good man. He was on his way to a place where righteous people live, but his appointed hour had come." A great debate ensued, and Gabriel was sent as an arbitrator to settle this affair.

After hearing both sides he gave this verdict: "Measure the ground. If the spot where he died is closer to the good people, then he belongs to the angels of mercy, but if it is nearer to the wicked people, he will be given to the angels of punishment."

They measured the ground. Because the man had just set out, he was still closer to the wicked. But because he was sincere in his repentance, the Lord moved the spot where he lay and brought it to just outside the city of the good people.

That penitent servant was handed over to the angels of mercy Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 56, Number 676..

So insha-Allah I head today that Saddam Hussain In his Will he mentions '' if Allah Wills, Allah shall raise it to himself, and He Allah if He wish it to be commanded it for me to be with the Martyrs and the Righteous Most perfect is his decision as he sees Otherwise then he is most beneficent and most Merciful and He is one who created us & to Him we shall return and week patience and in Him we seek help..

Also We should await and see what The Awlamah (The Scholars) have to say regarding this issue.

albinsaid09

Shiites celebrate EID on Saturday while most sunnis celebrate on Sunday...
Well, they hanged Saddam on Sunday. I wonder why..? Even when the decision was made to hang Saddam.. It was a day (if i am not wrong) before the election between Democrats and Republicans. I wonder why..?